Welcome Aboard Messages: Sample Welcome Messages for a New Employee
Writing a special welcome message for a new employee, whether it's just a welcome quote in a card, or a welcome email becomes a tough task; when your thought process simply stops and does not help you to write the right words. Well don’t stress on what to say, and how to say as here in this article you will find the perfect collection of welcome aboard messages.
Here is a list of sample welcome aboard messages so go ahead and choose the best welcome message to convey your wishes to the new employee.
1. We are so excited to have you in our group! We believe that you can use your skills and talent in making our company reach new heights. Welcome aboard new buddy!
2. It is a great honour to have you in our team. Welcome aboard!
3. Hope you will have an amazing time working with us and are really glad that you’ve joined us. Welcome aboard!
4. On behalf of all the members of (company name) I welcome you. Hope you will have an excellent time working with us. Welcome aboard!
5. We are really happy to have you in our team as our new (designation of the new employee). Welcome aboard (name)!
6. Welcome to (company name). We are very excited to have you as a part of our team.
7. Welcome aboard (name)! Your organizational and planning abilities are going to be put to good use with us and we are really looking forward to work with you.
8. Welcome to (company name). Hope you will have a great time working with us. Welcome aboard new buddy!
9. We're very pleased that you've joined our team. Welcome aboard (name)!
10. We welcome you to (company name) we are very glad to have you with us and look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.
Welcome aboard message is an excellent way to start a perfect friendly relationship with the new employee. So you must send a welcome aboard message by email or sms to the new employee for a perfect start in your company. A nice and comforting welcome aboard message will certainly add self-confidence to the new employee of your group, company or organization.
So what are you waiting for? Simply bookmark this collection of welcome aboard messages and use these sample welcome aboard messages for welcoming the new employees.
There is nothing easy about starting a new job. There are plenty of nerves about starting a new job plus worrying about blending in with all of the existing employees, not to mention the bosses a new employee has to deal with. Learning the culture of a new company and the coworkers is also a concern.
Welcoming a new employee with a welcome card to the company is a great way to make a new employee feel welcome and can certainly help him or her get through their first couple of weeks at the new job and company. These types of welcome cards can go a long way at assuring the new employee is a welcome addition to the company.