Touchscreen Gloves That Will Actually Keep Your Hands Warm This WinterWomen's Scarves & Wraps
When you really don't want to put your smartphone away, but the season's chilly weather means bare fingers aren't an option, why not pick up a pair of cozy and innovative touchscreen gloves? Perfect for even the busiest tweeters and texters, we went in for the top 8 warmest touchscreen friendly winter gloves you can buy this season. Come check out our finds!
Our research helped us determine these following 'Best of Categories' for touchscreen gloves:
- Best for short fingers: Moshi Digits
- Best for men: Harrms Nappa and Mujjo
- Best for women: North Face eTip and Echo Faux Fur Cuff Touchscreen Gloves
- Best for kids: Gap Kids Cable Knit Gloves
The North Face eTip
A Business Insider favorite, The North Face eTip gloves hold a solid and steady 4.5-star rating (out of 5) on the North Face website with over 400 reviews. Offering exemplary warmth in renowned North Face style, these touchscreen winter gloves are ideal for women, provide full palm of conductivity, and work well with all types of devices.
- Available in 4 sizes and several vibrant colors
- Cozy and comfy
- Come with a lifetime guarantee
- Silicone gripper palm holds your phone without worries of slipping
- Some reported they weren't as waterproof as hoped
- Don't assume past sizes will fit you here: These are only a great fit IF you measure your hand to make sure you get the right size
Great for those who spend extended periods of time outdoors (i.e. postal carriers, ski lift operators, etc.), these provide a sturdy grip and superb accuracy texting and otherwise using smartphones and smartwatches. Don't like this design? There are many similar alternatives in an even wider range of colors on in the North Face online catalog here.
Echo Faux Fur Cuff Warm Touchscreen Gloves
Need to update your status but it's too cold to take your gloves off? No worries. Stay warm and get your Audrey Hepburn on when you rock these super soft wool 10% cashmere blend gloves with wrists wrapped in incredible faux fur. These gloves are touchscreen compatible, and available in 3 sizes and 4 colors in many luxury department stores.
- Very warm
- Soft and durable
- Smooth polyester interior lining
- Forefinger and thumb offer touchscreen compatibility
- Goatskin palm patch offers sturdy gripping
- Dry clean only
- Pricey for some budgets
If you want to stay warm and feel fancy, these are for you. A steal at $55.00, they're touchscreen friendly, impressively soft, and prettier than most.
Mentioned with high praise on several top review sites, Moshi Digits Touchscreen Gloves are among the best touchscreen winter gloves, offering a super soft appearance and touch alongside optimally conductive fibers for texting and digit-hugging snugness. iMore loves their thick and woolly texture, with raised rubber lines and dots for excellent gripping. A better choice for shorter fingers, Wirecutter describes these gloves as an inch shorter than most other gloves with the palm/cuff area ending just shy of the wrist on longer hands.
- All digits have conductive fibers, so you can text with any finger you like
- Impressive touchscreen accuracy
- Knitted exterior with microfleece lining is uber cozy
- Dry out in appx one hour compared to other brands which take around six
- Only available in two sizes
- Too short for longer fingers
- Some reported needing to pull gloves down tight to regain full texting accuracy after a couple of wears
Ideal for the shorter-fingered, these touchscreen gloves are superb for texting, have great grip, and keep your appendages cozy in limited colors. You'll probably find them in light grey, but dark grey comes into stock on occasion as well.
Black Diamond HeavyWeight ScreenTap Gloves
A favorite on Wirecutter, these HeavyWeight ScreenTap Gloves from Black Diamond are said to be among the most accurate winter touchscreen texting gloves available. All fingers and full palms offer a substantial conductive patch, mistakes are rare, and very little pressure is required to type a character.
The manufacturer calls these “ideal for skiing, trail running or hiking with your smartphone,” as they may seem at times to keep wearers a bit warmer during times of activity than rest. They'll dry out easily after a snowman-making competition, too - taking only about 2 hours compared to an average of six for similar brands.
Where to buy: You can find these gloves on the Black Diamond website, on Moosejaw, and on Amazon. You can get 15% off your order with one of these Black Diamond promo codes, or be sure to check for deals at Moosejaw as well.
- Elastic around wrist keeps glove snug and cold air out
- Fit most sizes and hand shapes
- Great for texting
- Dry out quickly after time in the snow
- Keeps hands warm more during times of activity than while sitting still
Enjoy these gloves for warm and accurate smartphone use while skiing or other outdoor activities, then place them on the heater to dry out when you come inside — it shouldn't take longer than about 2 hours.
Gap Factory Cable Knit Gloves
Image Credit to PCMag
Price: $25.00 (they're marked down to $12.99 currently). Try out our Gap Factory promo codes for your best deals. If you've got more shopping to do, you can get 25% off originally priced merch when you sign up for their email subscription online.
Where to buy: You can buy this pair at Gap Factory.
- Easily machine wash
- Available in 3 sizes (although only two are left at the moment; check back for restocking)
- Cozy cable knit works with almost everything else in the winter
- Only one color choice available
Grab these before they're gone and keep your kiddos texting in warmth and style. They'll likely match well with any coat and are machine washable.
When you need winter gloves to work with your touchscreen, iMore's top pick of 2019, the super-warm Stretch-Knit Touchscreen Gloves from Mujjo keep your fingers toasty in even extreme cold and wind. A triple-layer of Thinsulate covers a cozy pre-curved stretch-knit fleece that tailors to your hand's unique shape while allowing a snug grasp on your phone with silicone grips.
Where to buy it: Mujjo has them, and you can subscribe to their email list for an additional 10% off coupon as well.
- Keep your hands warm even in single digit temperatures
- Work with all capacitive touchscreen devices including iPhone X, Galaxy S9, Apple Watch, etc.
- High quality
- Incredible screen responsiveness
- Excellent grips work great for grasping phones and/or steering wheel securely
- Some reported that although they're waterproof, they wouldn't wear them skiiing
- Pricey for some
Comfy, stretchy, and strategically conductive, these should keep your fingers warm while texting even in the coldest temps. Make sure you check our Mujjo promo codes for deals up to 20% off.
Harrms Nappa Leather Gloves
This stunning pair of touchscreen gloves from is 100% fully lined with cashmere, featuring impressive Nanotechnology so the gents can use their devices in style. Handmade by professional artisans, these offer superb grip, optimal warmth, and excellent craftsmanship.
- Available in 5 sizes and 2 colors (black and brown)
- Precision touch point control
- Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Not real leather
Enjoy superior touchscreen functionality while keeping your hands warm in a chic gentleman's style. Although designed with men in mind, there are ladies' versions available as well.