Timothy Olyphant Trivia: 14 Facts About Deadwood's Seth Bullock and Justified's Raylan Givens
image via: lahiguera.net
1. Timothy Olyphant was born in 1968, in Hawaii.
2. He stands at 6' (1.83 m).
3. He is married to Alexis Knief. They have been married since 1991 and they have 3 kids together.
4. His movie and TV roles so far include US Marshal (named Raylan Givens in the TV series Jusitifed), sheriff in the West (named Seth Bullock in the TV series Deadwood), porn star’s manager, a guy who lost his best friend and falls for his fiancé, rock guitarist, terrorist, hitman, bisexual guy falling for his boyfriend’s best female friend, an ex-soldier on an exotic island who may or may not be the killer, hired gun falling for his target, drug dealer, detective, arrogant news reporter, soldier and more.
5. His male co-stars include Bruce Willis and Justin Long (Live Free or Die Hard), Andy Dick (Advice from a Caterpillar), Kevin Smith, Sam Jaeger (Catch and Release), Aaron Eckhart (Bill), Emile Hirsch (The Girl Next Door), Ryan Philippe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Channing Tatum (Stop-Loss), Steve Zahn (A Perfect Getaway), Scott Wolf and Jay Mohr (Go).
6. His female co-stars include Jennifer Garner and Juliette Lewis (Catch and Release), Milla Jojovich (A Perfect Getaway), Olga Kurylenko (Hitman), Elisha Cuthbert (The Girl Next Door), Elizabeth Banks and Jessica Alba (Bill), Katie Holmes and Sarah Polley (Go), Glenn Close and Rose Byrne (Damages) and Cynthia Nixon (Advice from a Caterpillar).
7. He has starred in two TV shows: Deadwood and Justified. He also co-starred in Damages’ 3rd season. Justified is in its second season. Deadwood lasted for three years.
8. He appeared in an episode of Sex and The City (season 1, episode 4, 1998). He played a 20 something guy who lured 30-something Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) with his youth and energy, only to turn her off with his messiness and dirty apartment in the morning. In reality, Sarah Jessica is only 3 years older than Timothy.
9. Cynthia Nixon – who played Miranda Hobbs in Sex and The City series and movies- plays the girl that Timothy’s bisexual character falls for in the romantic comedy Advice from a Caterpillar. In real life, Cynthia is bisexual and Timothy is straight.
10. In the movie Hitman, his character is first the hunter and then becomes the target. His character changes locations a lot, at one point he arrives in Istanbul, Turkey.
11. He lives in California.
12. He studied at the University of Southern California.
13. He has been acting on the small and big screen since 1996.
14. His movie genres include drama, thriller, action, comedy, romantic drama, black comedy, romantic comedy, horror and drama.