Sample Friendship Request Messages: What to Write in a Friendship Request Message to a Girl
So you are looking for the perfect words for friendship request message. Well you have reached the right spot. Here are some great sample friendship request messages that you can use to simply win more girlfriends. These collections of friendship request messages are written thoughtfully with the nicest and appreciative words and phrases. Read on to find the perfect friendship request message to send it to the girl or girls you want to be friends with.
1. Hi! I think you are (name of the girl), I think you are such a cool person and fun to be with! If you may, I would like to be your friend. Thanks!
2. I have been noticing you for so many days and I really would like to become one of your great friends. Moreover, I think we have lots of things in common.
3. Hi I’m (your name)! I have seen your profile on one of my friend’s Facebook account and recently I have seen you inside our school campus, yes! We are going in the same school. In this regard, I would like to be your friend. I hope my friendship request will be accepted soon. Thanks girl! Looking forward for your companionship.
4. Hi (name of the girl)! I’m (your name) I would like to set a good friendship relationship between you and me. Kindly approve this friendship from one who looks forward to be your great friend.
5. Hi (girl’s name)! This is a friendship request from (your name) someone who longs to be belong in your circle of friends. I think you are fun and cool to be with.
6. Hello! You are such a pretty girl! Please accept my friendship request. Thank you!
7. Your profile tells me you are such a cool friend! Many of your friends say you are fun to be with! I think we can be friends since we both possess same attitudes. Cheers!
8. Hi (girl’s name)! I’m (your name). I really would like to be your friend, so please do accept my friendship request which comes from my heart.
Having friends in life is actually one of the most precious things in life. So why not add more great friends in your life? Go and gain cool friends by sending these collections of friendship request messages for girls.
Hope you enjoyed reading this collection of sample friendship request messages for Girls. So bookmark this page right now and go ahead and increase your friend circle by using these friendship request messages.
In today’s day and age, first impressions can mean face to face or your words on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or any other type of social media. Even in an email subject line or first sentence in an email, they are all just as important as the first impression. Learning social media etiquette is very important and can help you in jobs, personal relationships and many other situations.
Paying attention to friends is also important, thinking about their accomplishments when they are promoted or get a new job and knowing the right words to write is important. There is no going back once you hit the send button, so it is important to be correct and proof read what you want to say.