Neobrufen Effervescent Granules 600 Mg
Neobrufen 600 mg tablets is from the class of drugs known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
This medication is used to treat fever, pain mild or moderate in processes such as pain of dental origin, postoperative pain, headache including migraine, symptomatic relief of pain, fever and inflammation that accompanies processes such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis and otitis, among others, the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (inflammation of the joints, usually including the hands and feet, resulting in swelling and pain), psoriasis (skin disease), gout (uric acid deposits in joints that cause pain), osteoarthritis (a chronic disorder that causes cartilage damage), ankylosing spondylitis (inflammation that affects the joints of the spine), non-rheumatic inflammation or other types of injuries inflammatory or traumatic sports and primary dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation).
Precautions and warnings
Do not take Neobrufen 600 mg tablets:
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, other medicine in the group of nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or any of the excipients of this medicine.
- If you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer.
- If you have a severe liver or kidneys.
- If you have had an ulcer or bleeding in the stomach or duodenum, or has suffered a perforation of the digestive system.
- If you have bleeding disorders or blood clotting, or are taking anticoagulants (drugs used to "thinning" the blood)
- If you have severe heart failure
- If you are in the third trimester of pregnancy
- If you have ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease
- If after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs you experienced itchy rash, swelling of the face, lips or tongue, runny nose, difficulty breathing or asthma.
Take special care with Neobrufen 600 mg tablets:
- If you have had stomach or duodenal ulcer
- If you have had ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease
- If you have had a kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you have edema (fluid retention)
- If you have or have had a heart problem or have high blood pressure.
- If you have asthma or other breathing disorder.
- If you receive treatment for an infection because Neobrufen 600 mg tablets may mask fever, which is an important sign of infection.
- If you have heart disease, kidney or liver disease, has over 60 years and need to take the medicine for a long time (more than 1 to 2 weeks), your doctor may need to carry out checks on a regular basis. Your doctor will indicate the frequency of these controls.
- If you have had or develop an ulcer, bleeding or perforation in the stomach or duodenum, and can be manifested by severe abdominal pain or persistent and / or black stools, or no prior warning symptoms.
- This risk is higher with high doses and prolonged treatment in patients with a history of peptic ulcer and the elderly. In these cases, your doctor will consider attaching a protector of the stomach medicine.