Natural Laxatives: Relieve Constipation Using Natural Laxative FoodsFitness Gear & Equipment
Maintaining a properly balanced diet rich with natural laxative foods is a sure way of keeping the intestines and colon healthy ensuring regular and healthy bowel movements. There are a number of natural laxatives and natural stool softeners. The most popular natural laxatives are foods rich in fiber. Foods that are high in fiber as well as those that are hydrating can help promote a healthy bowel movement. Natural laxatives come from nature and help your body relieve constipation by itself. The following are some natural laxative foods that can help relieve constipation symptoms as well as strengthen your overall digestive process.
1. Relieve Constipation using Natural Laxative Food - Prune Juice: Prune juice is one of the most popular remedies for constipation. Prune juice is a natural laxative food containing 'dihydrophenylisatin' which assists regular bowel movements. Prune juice naturally contain a high level of a helpful, sugar-like compound called sorbitol, that absorbs water much like bulk laxatives. Eating a few prunes or drinking a glass of prune juice once a day usually will take care of any problems a person has with constipation.
2. Natural Laxative Senna Tea Helps to Relieve Constipation: Senna is excellent for the treatment of constipation, as it acts as a stool softener, aiding in smooth passage of waste through the bowel system. It increases the water amounts in the body which does not allow the hard stools to form. Senna tea helps promote healthy, bowel movements and a clean digestive tract. Senna tea can offer you constipation relief and a refreshing experience when taken in small amounts for a short period of time.
3. Relieve Constipation using Natural Laxative Food - Whole Grains: Foods rich in soluble fiber are commonly known to act as natural laxatives. Soluble fiber helps to soften the stool because it rapidly absorbs water. Since whole grains contain a large amount soluble fiber, they are natural laxatives.
4. Relieve Constipation using Natural Laxative Food - Cabbage: Cabbage is a great healthy food to eat when you want to provide your body a natural cleanse. It is one of the greatest and most accepted natural laxative foods. Besides working as a natural laxative, eating cabbage will also help throw out toxins that can build up in the intestinal tract.
5. Natural Laxative Coffee to Relieve Constipation: Coffee is a natural laxative because it contains the drug compound called caffeine, which has laxative properties. Coffee is actually a diuretic and a source of fiber; hence it is probably the most reliable solutions to stimulate your bowels. Consider using a cup of strong coffee followed by a high dietary fiber cereal.
Instead of relying on over-the-counter remedies and unappealing liquid supplements to relieve the discomforts of constipation, keep your digestive system running smoothly with delicious, healthy, and all-natural laxative foods.
You may also like to read: