How to Get Rid of Razor Bumps FastFitness Equipment
How to get rid of Razor Bumps Fast
Razor bumps are painful yet unnoticeable skin blotches that evolves after shaving. Razor bumps differ according to razor type and person to person. Some of them disappear within minutes, others stay for days. Anyways, they are problematic and are tough to deal. Here are some quick steps to get rid of razor bumps fast.
• Clean your skin using a lotion or cleanser after shave and men should use after shave lotion. Though using after shave lotion or cleanser can hurt your skin but it will ensure a healthy skin and get rid of razor bumps fast. It also clears the redness of the skin after shaving.
• Don’t shave frequently, allow it to grow for few days and try shaving using various techniques. Shave downward if you are used to shaving upward regularly.
• Corticosteroid cream reduces the redness and inflammation quickly. Corticosteroid cream is mild and doesn’t cause much of irritation while applying.
• Application of Benzoyl peroxide on the razor bumps can prove effective. Use an ointment with at least 2.5 percent Benzoyl peroxide to reduce and get rid of razor bumps fast.
• Try using different aftershave lotion, razors, shaving cream and shaving technique. You may just find better result; it also ensures you aren’t having any adverse reactions to the products you are using.
• Shave while taking a bath, this ensure a moist skin condition. Take your time while shaving and ensure you are shaving gently and properly. Razor bump forms when shaving in a hurry and carelessly.
• Don’t use dull razors, it will cut and cause skin irritation and may be the reason for razor bumps. Avoid using a particular brand, try out new products, it may be you are allergic to a particular product. Ensure you aren’t using a rusty razing blade.
• Use shaving cream before shave to keep your skin most while shaving. Dry skin causes inflammation and skin irritation which results in razor bumps. Moist skin condition prevents the formation of razor bumps. The use of shaving cream has proven to decrease razor bumps.