How to Get Rid of Acne Skin Problems: Tips to Cure Pimples NaturallyFitness Gear & Equipment
Acne is a common skin problem that affects teenagers and adults. Pimples are tiny skin lesions or inflammations of the skin that occur when the skin’s pores are obstructed or infected. They can form for a variety of reasons. Pimples may also crop up for genetic reasons. The pimples associated with puberty almost surely occur because of hormonal changes that take place during puberty.
During this period, excessive generation of sebaceous fluids causes pimples. Our face is worst affected by pimples, but sometimes, they can also show up on your back, arms, and other areas of your body. Severe acne can affect many facets of a person's life, causing a great deal of embarrassment and stress. Pimples are quite a common problem especially with teenagers. Acne scar elimination is also one of their main concerns. Pimples can be hard to get rid of, and the products we use to get rid of pimples are made of chemicals, which obviously aren't good for your skin. So here are some tips to get rid of pimples naturally, this way you won't harm your skin!
Tips on How to Prevent Pimples
The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. Most of the acne comes from a dirty face. Keep your face clean. Wash your face at least twice daily and use warm water to open the pores. Then, use a light soak and rinse with cold water. This will help clear up your skin in a hurry and help cure acne the natural way and control pimples. Cleanse your skin 2-3 times a day using a mild soup or a specialized acne cleanser that has no harsh chemicals. If your skin is too greasy, use soap with benzoyl peroxide. Scrub skin gently with an exfoliating pad or washcloth.
Wash your pillowcase every other day. Your face lays on your pillow case every day and your pillow case takes up the oils from your face and applies the dirt and oil in return and it results in breakouts. Maintain your sheets and pillowcases dirt free. Shampoo your hair regularly and keep it off your face, mainly when you sleep.
Stay away from makeup products. Makeup products can obstruct your pores, those results in blemishes, blackheads, and pimples. .So avoids products like oily cleansers, oily facial moisturizers, and hair-styling products. Regularly cleanse your face before you sleep.
After a stressful day at work, mix a spoon each of vinegar, lemon juice, and gram flour. Let it dry on face and then wash off to get an oil free skin care.
Vitamin D promotes healthy skin. Sunshine is a great source of vitamin D. Sunshine can also trim down tension and raise oxygen to the skin.
Include fish, cottage cheese, yogurt, salads, and fresh juices in your daily diet as these will help to purify your system .Also drink plenty of water because water can carry waste substance out of our body and it really helps cure and prevent acne flare-ups. Raw vegetable juices, green vegetables, and foods rich in zinc can help alleviate acne condition.
Simple Tips to Get Rid of Your Pimples Naturally
Using natural beauty treatments is always recommended for treating pimple as it is more successful and safer than other chemical products. Over the centuries, many natural ways to get rid of acne and natural cures for acne pimple have been documented. These natural acne pimple cures normally involve applying some form of vegetable, fruit, or herb to the acne areas.
If you are looking for tips on how to get rid of acne or pimples naturally, you may find following tips quite helpful.
1. Rubbing a half of onion on your face daily helps to eliminate your pimple without any acne scars.
2. You can apply cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure acne pimple scars. Before bathing, apply a blend of honey, tomato pulp, and rose water and apply on your face, wait for twenty minutes and washing off.
3. Diluted lemon juice can be applied on the skin for treating acne pimples, as it is a natural antiseptic. Pressing and holding a cotton ball or wet tea bag with a dab of lemon juice against the blemish for five minutes can shrink swelling and redness.
4. Another natural cure for acne is to apply garlic and milk mixture. Get raw garlic clove, cut it up, and soak it in milk for about 30 minutes and rub it all over the acne pimple areas.
5. A good home remedy for treating acne is butter and turmeric mixture. Apply 1 teaspoon of butter mixed with turmeric powder on your face. It helps to avoid blemishes, and also act as an anti wrinkle agent.
6. Vitamin A tablets are also an effective natural acne cure. It also promotes healthy skin.
7. Take 2 spoons of gingerly oil and turmeric mix it well and apply on your face. Let it dry for a while and then wash off with cool water. This is also very good natural acne pimple cure
8. Rubbing potato slices also helps to remove blemishes and acne pimple scars from your face.
9. A natural way to get rid of your acne pimple is to apply tea tree oil. You can pick it up at any health food store and it is very cheap in price.
10. Juice of raw papaya is the best natural treatment for acne pimples. Apply raw papaya juice on pimples and get a good effect. Pound orange peel with water and apply to acne pimple areas.
11. Aloe Vera can also help you get rid of acne pimple. Applying a bit of aloe vera directly onto the pimple can help clear it up.
Aloe vera gel / Pixabay
12. Honey has a natural antimicrobial action and has been used among the natural cures for acne for a long time.
13. An ice treatment is also helpful for acne cure. Hold an ice pack or some ice cubes in a towel on the pimple area .Do this for a few minutes, several times a day. This will help minimize the appearance of the pimple and help shrink the inflammation and pain that sometimes comes along with it.
14. You can also try a little bit of toothpaste. Dab it onto the pimple and gently massage it in before bed can help soothe irritation and reduce redness. .This can actually help draw out the pimple impurities Calamine lotion also will have the same drying effect. Some of the more modern of the natural ways to get rid of acne are toothpaste or oatmeal bath treatment, mixed into a paste and applied to the acne pimple areas.
You should stop touching your face. Don't ever squeeze or rub your pimples. This only causes it to become even redder and inflamed, and it will cause the bacteria spread on your skin and you will find yourself even more acne pimples later. These actions essentially raise the production of sebum and rupture the membranes beneath your skin. The infection and sebum will increase under your skin and generate further acne pimples. It also creates the possibility of generating acne scars on your skin.
If you follow these natural tips to cure acne pimples, you will get significant result rather fast - often within a week.
New Research about Acne and Diet
It has been found that a diet that includes milk, cheese and dairy products can cause acne or make acne much worse. Most people refuse to believe this because we have constantly heard that milk and dairy products are healthy for us. Well they are not. Mother’s milk is all we needed a babies, but we do not need milk after this, and we are the only animals that drink other animal’s milk.
Milk contains a great deal of a growth hormone called IGF-1. This IGF-1 is one main cause of inflammation in the body and leads to acne and makes acne worse. Furthermore, milk and dairy products cause the liver to produce even more IGF-1, which in turn leads to more acne.
Milk and all dairy products also cause the body to produce more oil (sebum) which again leads to more clogged pores, bacteria and acne.