Stomach bloating refers to the feeling of fullness and tightness in the abdominal area. There are several home remedies for stomach bloating that have proved effective to get rid of a bloated stomach.
Symptoms of Stomach Bloating
Lower Back Pain
Shortness of Breath
Distended abdomen/Stomach Distention
Fullness or ‘tightness’ in the stomach
Natural Home Remedies for Stomach Bloating
Stomach bloating is extremely uncomfortable and may even cause pain. There are many medical and home remedies to get rid of a bloated stomach.
1. Herbal teas are a natural and safe way to get relief from gas and bloating. Herbal teas like fennel tea, ginger tea, peppermint tea, and chamomile tea, etc., serve as a great natural remedy for stomach bloating and flatulence.
2. Alfalfa is another herbal tea with diuretic and laxative qualities used to relieve a bloated stomach.
3. Finely grind 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, a small piece from a ginger root, and a pinch of salt and add a little water to it to make a fine paste. Consume this, and then have a glass of warm water to get rid of a bloated stomach immediately.
4. Chewing peppermint leaf is one of the best home remedies that you can use to cure stomach bloating.
5. Probiotics like yogurt and kefir are considered highly beneficial for treating bloating stomach.
6. Cinnamon contains anti-inflammatory properties. Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a cup of water and boil the solution. Consume it every morning to prevent stomach bloating. Honey can also be added in this mixture to improve the taste of this natural bloating remedy. This will help to relax the digestive tract.
7. Clove oil is one of the very useful remedy for a bloated stomach. To help digestion and prevent stomach bloating, have a glass of water mixed with a few drops of clove oil. By relaxing the muscle lining of the digestive tract, cloves work as an effective digestion aid.
8. If you have been experiencing flatulence and bloating, add a pinch of asafetida to your food. Asafetida helps to release the gas produced, thereby providing relief from stomach bloating.
9. Lemon and ginger work as a wonderful home remedy for bloated stomach. Cut ginger into very thin slices, and Soak in lemon juice for about 1 hour, and then consume 1 or 2 ginger slices to get rid of bloating.
10. Fennel oil is also one of the best home remedies that you can use to get rid of a bloated stomach. Massaging the stomach with fennel oil helps to relieve bloating related abdominal pain.
These are some effective home remedies for a bloated stomach. Try these remedies to cure stomach bloating fast.