Health Benefits of Honey
Honey has many enormous benefits for health goodness and can be vital in everyday life. This beneficial liquid has been an ingredient for several recipes and desserts. Its perfect for including into your appetite.
People dont realize the potential remedies that honey provides. Its not any type of liquid that only satisfies our mouths. Its a natural source of antiseptics, antioxidants, cleaning properties and carbohydrates which can supply great strength and energy to our bodies. The most beneficial honey brand is UMF Manuka Honey with several medical benefits. More new findings are being discovered by researchers and it should be within your knowledge to use what has been provided.
1) Honey Builds the Immune System!
Honey can be a powerful immune system builder! The source of antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties helps keep your body fit and healthy and avoiding the instrusion of disease. Always start the day with a mixture of honey and lemon juice into a cup of warm water to drink.
2) Honey Heal Cuts and Burns!
Honey has been used for several thousands of years as a remedy for cuts, burns and wounds. The antiseptic properties in honey helps prevent infection in the wounds, reduce swelling and pain and slows down the growth of bacteria.
3) Honey Combats Hangovers!
Hundreds of people probably suffer from a hangover after excessive amounts of alcohol. Honey contains a mixture of natural sugars such as fructose which speeds the oxidation of alcohol by the liver. Blend together yogurt, orange juice and honey for a smooth drink.
4) Honey Treats Sore Throats!
Because of antimirobial properties in honey, not only does it help treat sore throats, but it can kill bacteria which causes infection. This is why professional singers use honey as a means of soothing their throats before performing and that they can sing at their best level. Just take a spoonful of honey or gargle with it in a mixture of lemon juice and salt.
5) Honey Allows you to Sleep!
A blend of milk and honey helps calm the soul and increase sleep. Just drink a cup before going bed and your body should slowly relax. You may wish to also try honey with chamomile tea.
6) More health benefits!
Honey’s healing properties are beyond the thoughts of man. Apart from the benefits mentioned above, honey has been found to be a skin care lotion for ladies, head to toe remedy including eye conjunctivitis and athlete foot. Stomach issues such as diarrhoea, indigestion, stomach ulcers and gastroenteritis can all be cured because of honey.
7) General honey usage tips!
• Whenever your running for a mile or getting ready for a days exercise, always take a spoon of honey to help boost energy and enable you to run further.
• Early mornings can be very tiring for some people. If your one of them, spread some honey on a toast or into your tea for a boost in energy flow.
• Your kids will need plenty of energy for a day at school. Help them manage with the stress by adding honey to their lunchboxes. If your children are on free school dinners, make 1-2 honey coated sandwhiches. Rest assured that they will certainly love the taste of honey and would want more.
Overall, honey has plenty of benefits known and unkown to the human mind. Dont miss out the supplies that honey has been provided with as it can greatly make a difference to your life.
For more great reading, please check: