Farewell Thank You Note: Thank You Messages to Colleagues
You simply cannot escape the possibility that certain time will arrive when youneed to bid farewell to your colleagues. Though
it’s a sad and teary thing to do, you can actually turn out goodbyes into something unforgettable and fantastic moment by means of giving your colleagues a farewell thank you note. In this article, you will find an excellent collection of farewell thank you notes and messages for your colleagues.
Express your deepest gratitude and say thank you to your colleagues. This collection of farewell thank you notes is perfect to send to your colleagues. Choose the perfect thank you messages for farewell from this list of farewell messages to write it in card or just text or e-mail it.
1. I’m so sad that today is the day we will say goodbye to each other. Though it’s hard to accept, I know someday we will see each other again. And when that time comes, you ought me a treat! God bless you on your new endeavor! Thank you for the years you stayed with us.
2. Ever since we have been friends and starting working together in this company, I have always wished only the best for you. Though staying with me and as well as with our company is not the best for you now because you need to go and leave.
I still believe that you will find the best in your life somewhere else. God bless!
3. Twenty-five years (or any number of years) of working with you seems so fast. Now that you are heading a new path and needs to say goodbye, I would like to say thank you for being one of my inspiration and a good friend too! Good bye and God bless!
4. Though it isn’t easy to accept that we are going to have separate ways starting today still I’m happy because for several years you have shown your perseverance in work and for that, I look up to you as one of my inspiration. I will always remember all your good ways. Thank you for the friendship and good bye!
5. My heartfelt thanks for your excellent performance in this job and years of dedication to this work. Additionally, you have been such a wonderful friend to me. Thank you and goodbye. I’m really hoping to see you again!
6. I and the rest of the team would like to say thank you for giving all your best to always contribute good for our company. You have been one of the most trusted workers here and your years of service are something memorable. Good bye and thank you for your dedication.
7. You are such a talented and smart member of our team and we are truly grateful of having you. Though, you decide to walk an extra mile we are always here to support you. We just wish you more success on your new endeavor. Thank you because the way you motivate us is something remarkable.
8. Goodbye my friend! For 25 years (indicate your own years) of working together is something that I’m looking for almost every day. So, Saying goodbye is really hard for me. Before you go, I just want to say thank you for being my best buddy here in our work and for sharing me tips on how to be hardworking like you! Thank you and good bye!
It can be very important to send a former colleague in the form of a farewell message can really go a long way to showing your appreciation to a former coworker. You can also become friends with the former colleague which you can also become friends with in their new job when you might be looking for a new job.
Sending a farewell message to a former coworker goes a long way to keeping in contact with colleagues. Sending a farewell message can be done several ways, as in a Hallmark Email card or a regular card from Hallmark sent in regular mail.
To read about another great collection on farewell messages check this link Farewell Messages and Wishes for Colleagues
Hope you enjoyed reading these farewell thank you notes. So Bookmark this page right now, and do remember to send a thoughtful thank you messages to your colleagues when your farewell day arrives.