Disflatyl Uses and Side EffectsFitness Equipment
Disflatyl tablets uses and side effects
Active ingredients- Simethicone.
Disflatyl tablets amass the gas bubble formed in the stomach and intestine, helping easier routing of gas. It is prescribed for relief from pressure created by excessive formation of gas bubbles in the stomach and intestine.
Disflatyl tablets may be prescribed for ailments not listed above.
Adults For functional gastric disorder, postoperative Gas Pains and Flatulence: 40 to 125 Mg of Simethicone to be administered orally after meal and at bedtime.
Adults for Endoscopy: 67 Mg of Simethicone as an oral suspension administered just before Endoscopy.
Disflatyl tablets side effects
Rare cases of side effects associated to Disflatyl tablets have been reported. In case any of these side effects occur, seek for immediate medical help. Symptoms include extreme allergic reaction; skin irritation, hives skin rashes, redness, difficulty in breathing, swelling, and chest pain, chest congestion, swelling of the face, lips tongue or throat.
Common side effects include headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea and abdominal cramps. Consult a doctor if any of these side effects of Disflatyl tablets become persistent and troublesome.
Important information on Disflatyl tablets
• Avoid the medication if you are allergic to Simethicone.
• Use the medication after taking your meal at bedtime or follow the instructions prescribed by your doctor. It is important to maintain your diet prescribed by your doctor along with using the medication for effective results. Consult with your doctor the list of food you need to avoid for controlling the ailments.
• Simethicone may interact with other drugs and cause severe side effects, inform your doctor if you are using any other drug, vitamin supplement or herbal remedies for prevailing ailments.
• Avoid using over the counter medication without consulting with your doctor.
• Consult with your doctor before using Disflatyl tablets in case of pregnancy or breast-feeding.
• Avoid overdose; strictly follow the instruction prescribed to you by your doctor. In case of overdose, seek for immediate medical help.
• Store Disflatyl tablets at room temperature away from direct sunlight, hear and moisture. Keep it safely out of reach of children.
• Disflatyl tablets may cause drowsiness, avoid using it while driving or operating heavy machinery.