Aplosyn N cream
Active ingredients- Fluocinolone acetonide and neomycin sulfate.
Aplosyn N cream is from the family of powerful (group III) corticosteroids, together with antibiotics and is applied for taking care of a broad range of dermatological problems.
Aplosyn indications/ uses
Aplosyn- N cream is used for adjunctive treatment of dermatoses (whether originally contaminated or infectivity developed at some point during therapy) which include seborrheic, eczematous, exfoliative and stasis dermatitides, neurodermatitis, atopic contact, pruritus ani, lichen simplex chronicus, nummular eczema, post-anal operation, intertriginous and intertrigo psoriasis.
Aplosyn N cream may in addition used for taking care of other dermatological diseases not mentioned above.
Dosage and administration
Strictly follow your doctor’s instruction. In general take a small amount of Aplosyn N cream and rub it gently around the infected area until it is fully absorbed by the skin.
Aplosyn N cream is contradicted in patients with the following conditions:
- Main infections of the skin induced by bacteria, viruses or fungi;
- Not recommended in patients suffering from rosacea;
- Patients suffering from perioral dermatitis;
- Avoid use for treating acne.
- Inform you doctor if you are allergic to Fluocinolone acetonide, neomycin sulfate or any other active compound found in Aplosyn N cream. Notify your doctor if you have suffered from any allergic reaction to Fluocinolone acetonide or neomycin sulfate in the past.
- Don’t apply near your eyes, nasal gateways or mouth. Flush immediately with cold water if the drug enters your eyes, mouth, nasal gateways or other sensitive regions.
- Prolonged use of the drug is not recommended, consult your doctor in case symptoms doesn’t improve even after using for the prescribed time period.
- Don’t use without verifying the kind of infection developed. Aplosyn N cream is contradicted in fungal, bacterial or viral infections.
Aplosyn N side effects
Striae (prolonged occlusive dressing treatment) and Local atrophy has been associated to the application of Aplosyn N cream. These adverse reactions are rare but if they take place, stop using the cream immediately and inform your physician.
In case of any allergic reaction on using Aplosyn N cream, stop using it immediately and seek for immediate medical help.
Aplosyn N cream, Aplosyn indications, Aplosyn N side effects, Aplosyn side effects, Aplosyn adverse reactions