Home Brands Products Deals Promo Finder Store Features Forums Add Review What's Knoji? Win $100 Sign Up Login

Is the Apple AirPods Pro easy to learn and use?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 day ago
The Airpods Pro are really easy to use. Once you take them out of the box, any newer Apple device is able to detect them and guide you through the steps to connect them to your device. To charge them,... read more
The Airpods Pro are really easy to use. Once you take them out of the box, any newer Apple device is able to detect them and guide you through the steps to connect them to your device. To charge them, it's as simple as putting them in their case and connecting it to a lightning cable. These couldn't be any simpler to use for a regular user. read less
This user rated Apple's user-friendly products: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Is this post inaccurate? Let us know the issue and our team will review and address it.
Do you work for Apple? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.
(Optional) Attach a photo with your reply

How would you rate Apple AirPods Pro's microphone against its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 day ago
I've had no problems with the integrated microphone. I have made several calls and the person on the other line had no problem hearing or understanding me. Siri is easily usable with the integrated mi... read more
I've had no problems with the integrated microphone. I have made several calls and the person on the other line had no problem hearing or understanding me. Siri is easily usable with the integrated mic as well. Overall Apple created a great mic for the Airpods Pro. read less
This user rated Apple's integrated microphone: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Is this post inaccurate? Let us know the issue and our team will review and address it.
Do you work for Apple? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good is Apple AirPods Pro's sound isolation?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 day ago
The Airpods pro sound isolation is incredible. With noise cancellation is place it is very difficult to hear anything else. While in the office, there have been many a time when someone else would hav... read more
The Airpods pro sound isolation is incredible. With noise cancellation is place it is very difficult to hear anything else. While in the office, there have been many a time when someone else would have to alert me that a colleague was trying to communicate with me. The transparency mode is really a great innovation as it allows for you to hear some noise but not take away from the listening experience. read less
This user rated Apple's sound isolation: 4.0
Upvote(0)

How good is Apple AirPods Pro's sound quality?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 day ago
I think that most things sound incredible when using the Airpods Pro. In particular calls and podcasts are great to listen to with the Airpods Pro. Listening to music is solid, though there is a lack ... read more
I think that most things sound incredible when using the Airpods Pro. In particular calls and podcasts are great to listen to with the Airpods Pro. Listening to music is solid, though there is a lack of bass in the Airpods Pro, that I do miss. But for the most part, the Airpods Pro is a solid device with great sound quality. read less
This user rated Apple's audio fidelity: 4.0
Upvote(0)

How do I contact Vape Society Supply?

Ken Kurose
Posted 1 day ago
People... Call them! They won't answer. Write them. They won't write back. If they give you a tracking number... Your lucky . Will it ship? LOL
This user rated Vape Society Supply's contact information availability: 1.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Vape Society Supply? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Are there a lot of rental properties available on Whimstay?

Eddie Sierra
Posted 1 day ago
Thousands of listings...
This user rated Whimstay's listing availability: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Whimstay? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Whimstay have any pet-friendly listings?

Eddie Sierra
Posted 1 day ago
A good number of properties that are pet-friendly. Great resource.
This user rated Whimstay's pet-friendly rental options: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Whimstay? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good is Whimstay's customer service?

Eddie Sierra
Posted 1 day ago
Had a question, and they answered quickly!
This user rated Whimstay's customer support: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Can I rent out entire homes with Whimstay?

Eddie Sierra
Posted 1 day ago
Most of their properties are vacation homes, but there are some condos/apartments, too.
This user rated Whimstay's private home rental options: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does WSS offer free returns? What's their exchange policy?

Laura Boyd
Posted 1 day ago
They did not offer free returns shipping for us.
This user rated WSS's free return policies: 1.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for WSS? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does SugarBearHair ever offer discount codes?

Knoji Staff
Posted 2 weeks ago
Yes, SugarBearHair does offer promo codes quite frequently. So far, SugarBearHair has offered 190,921 total coupon codes in 2019, and they offered 0 codes last year (in 2018). You can find a complete ... read more
Yes, SugarBearHair does offer promo codes quite frequently. So far, SugarBearHair has offered 190,921 total coupon codes in 2019, and they offered 0 codes last year (in 2018). You can find a complete list of current SugarBearHair coupon codes on this page.If you're looking to promote and submit coupon codes for SugarBearHair we recommend submitting them here.If SugarBearHair has no active promo codes right now, you can also check Dealspotr for additional types of SugarBearHair discount codes, such as single-use codes, social referral codes, and 3rd-party codes.You may also find some additional SugarBearHair promo codes listed on the SugarBearHair website. read less
This user rated SugarBearHair's promo code support: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for SugarBearHair? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

SugarBearHair social media pages?

Knoji Staff
Posted 2 weeks ago
Yes, SugarBearHair does have social media pages. Here's the complete list of SugarBearHair's social pages:SugarBearHair Facebook pageSugarBearHair Instagram profileYou can also check out their... read more
Yes, SugarBearHair does have social media pages. Here's the complete list of SugarBearHair's social pages:SugarBearHair Facebook pageSugarBearHair Instagram profileYou can also check out their homepage for additional links to their social media sites. If we left any out, or any of these URLs need to be updated, please add a reply here, thanks!. read less
This user rated SugarBearHair's social media presence: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for SugarBearHair? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Domino's PayPal support?

Adam Heit
Posted 2 days ago
You can pay with Credit card or debit, as a customer i would like pay with paypal.
This user rated Dominos' PayPal support: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Domino's? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does the ASUS Gaming Monitors have quality display performance?

Nicole Johson
Posted 1 day ago
HDR is hit or miss while gaming, but videos look amazing. High refresh rate with a great looking display. ROG features built-in with software to support the monitor is a huge plus! With the included D... read more
HDR is hit or miss while gaming, but videos look amazing. High refresh rate with a great looking display. ROG features built-in with software to support the monitor is a huge plus! With the included DisplayPort cable you can manage the settings with the ASUS DisplayWidget. read less
This user rated ASUS's video performance: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for ASUS? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does ASUS's Gaming Monitors include HDMI, USB, and optical ports?

Nicole Johson
Posted 1 day ago
Very good but the cable management hole has two pieces of plastic that meet at a point. Well, that point is not smooth at all, and when I pull my keyboard closer to me or push it back, it catches my b... read more
Very good but the cable management hole has two pieces of plastic that meet at a point. Well, that point is not smooth at all, and when I pull my keyboard closer to me or push it back, it catches my braided keyboard cable that I have running through it. If ASUS could fix this simple design/manufacturing flaw, I wouldn't have any complaints. read less
This user rated ASUS's variety of connection ports: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for ASUS? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Memory Socks PayPal support?

Alan White
Posted 2 days ago
It worked.
This user rated Memory Socks' PayPal support: 2.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Memory Socks? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Memory Socks ship internationally?

Alan White
Posted 2 days ago
Yes, China to USA for me.
This user rated Memory Socks' international shipping policies: 2.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Memory Socks? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How would you rate CBD Online Store's CBD concentration level?

Haz Alaeddin
Posted 2 days ago
The store has many varieties of potencies from many different manufacturers. They range from 150mg of CBD to 7,200mg of CBD.
This user rated CBD Online Store's CBD strength: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for CBD Online Store? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Is CBD Online Store's product sourced from the US?

Haz Alaeddin
Posted 2 days ago
Most of the manufacturers in the store grow, cultivate, and extract their CBD from US hemp farms. 
This user rated CBD Online Store's US hemp sourcing: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for CBD Online Store? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

CBD Online Store debit card support?

Haz Alaeddin
Posted 2 days ago
Yes, debit and prepaid cards are accepted through Square
This user rated CBD Online Store's debit & prepaid card support: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How much does Apps4Rent cost vs. competitors?

Zoe Cox
Posted 2 days ago
It is significantly more affordable than competition
This user rated Apps4Rent's price competitiveness: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Apps4Rent? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Apps4Rent offer SSL certificates?

Zoe Cox
Posted 2 days ago
Helped me setup the SSL for my website fast.
This user rated Apps4Rent's SSL certificate support: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Apps4Rent? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Apps4Rent support Wordpress hosting?

Zoe Cox
Posted 2 days ago
Go excellent overall support.
This user rated Apps4Rent's Wordpress support features: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does Resumeble accept PayPal?

Ava
Posted 2 days ago
Everything is OK. I paid via PayPal without any problems.
This user rated Resumeble's PayPal support: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Resumeble? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Resumeble have a valid privacy policy? Is their website secure?

Ava
Posted 2 days ago
Yes. They have resumeble.com/privacy-policy
This user rated Resumeble's website security & privacy policies: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Resumeble? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How long does Apple AirPods Pro's warranty last?

Sam Johnson
Posted 2 days ago
The standard warranty on the AirPods Pro is 1 year. This only covers manufacturing faults and it won't cover any damage.
This user rated Apple's product guarantee: 4.0
Upvote(1)

Is the Apple AirPods Pro water-resistant?

Sam Johnson
Posted 2 days ago
AirPods Pro are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise but they are not waterproof or sweatproof.
This user rated Apple's water repellence: 3.0
Upvote(1)

Is Google'sChromecast Ultra easy to install?

Sam Johnson
Posted 2 days ago
Yes, I had no problems to set-up this device.
This user rated Google's ease-of-set-up: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Google? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

SugarBearHair affiliate program?

Knoji Staff
Posted 4 months ago
Yes, SugarBearHair does offer affiliate programs. You can find additional information about SugarBearHair's affiliate programs on their customer service page here. You can also visit their homepag... read more
Yes, SugarBearHair does offer affiliate programs. You can find additional information about SugarBearHair's affiliate programs on their customer service page here. You can also visit their homepage to see if SugarBearHair has posted additional information on their affiliate programs. read less
This user rated SugarBearHair's affiliate programs: 5.0
Upvote(0)

From how far away does the Tile Pro work?

Sam Johnson
Posted 2 days ago
Wi-fi range is excellent.
This user rated Tile's wi-fi range: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Tile? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does the Tile Pro offer a mobile app?

Sam Johnson
Posted 2 days ago
The Tile Pro is compatible with the mobile app from Tile!
This user rated Tile's compatible mobile app: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Tile? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Is Tile Pro's app compatible with iOS devices?

Sam Johnson
Posted 2 days ago
Yes, I have a Tile Pro that works on my iPhone.
This user rated Tile's iOS compatibility: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Is Tile's Pro easy to learn and use?

Sam Johnson
Posted 2 days ago
Yes the instruction of the Tile Pro is very easy and you will get help from the Tile app how you have to install the Tile Pro
This user rated Tile's user-friendly products: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How good are Nintendo 2DS XL's controllers?

Knoji Staff
Posted 2 days ago
Based on reviews posted on popular review sites as well as from Nintendo 2DS XL's website, Nintendo 2DS XL performs very well in terms of controller performance relative to other video game consol... read more
Based on reviews posted on popular review sites as well as from Nintendo 2DS XL's website, Nintendo 2DS XL performs very well in terms of controller performance relative to other video game console stores.One reviewer on wired.com said Nintendo 2DS XL performs well on controller performance relative to its peers. You can read the full review here. Here's a brief quote from this review:The controls on the New 2DS XL all feel satisfying and responsive, and there's NFC built in so you can use Amiibo figurines with compatible titles.One reviewer on nintendolife.com said Nintendo 2DS XL performs well on controller performance relative to its peers. You can read the full review here. Here's a brief quote from this review:Opening up the New 2DS XL reveals a familiar control arrangement. The big alteration when compared to the other New 3DS systems is the movement of the Home button (now located below the pleasantly springy D-Pad); everything else is the same, right down to the placement of the C-Stick "nipple", just above the face button cluster.Learn more at the company's website.You can also check out the top 10 video game console stores for controller performance, or the overall best-performing video game console stores on our main review grid.Looking for Nintendo 2DS XL coupons? Check out the latest deals here. Want more reviews on Nintendo 2DS XL? Read a more in-depth review of Nintendo 2DS XL on this page. read less
This user rated Nintendo's controller performance: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Nintendo? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How much does Hosiery Mate cost vs. competitors?

michael o
Posted 2 days ago
Seems to be at less than other products that are eco friendly washes
This user rated Hosiery Mate's price competitiveness: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Hosiery Mate? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good is Capital One BankCapital One Venture Rewards Card's customer service?

Jimmy Doheny
Posted 2 days ago
I've only had to contact customer support a few times and they were always easy to contact and helpful. They also have a bot chat feature in the mobile app which helps resolve most common questions/is... read more
I've only had to contact customer support a few times and they were always easy to contact and helpful. They also have a bot chat feature in the mobile app which helps resolve most common questions/issues. read less
This user rated Capital One Bank's customer support: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Capital One Bank? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does the Capital One Venture Rewards Card give you a sign up bonus?

Jimmy Doheny
Posted 2 days ago
2x miles on every dollar spent is really good. Their miles are very flexible and I can use them on flights, hotels, etc as long as it's a travel expense. They will let you retroactively apply miles to... read more
2x miles on every dollar spent is really good. Their miles are very flexible and I can use them on flights, hotels, etc as long as it's a travel expense. They will let you retroactively apply miles to a travel expense which is really nice. read less
This user rated Capital One Bank's rewards: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Capital One Bank? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How are Capital One BankCapital One Venture Rewards Card's perks?

Jimmy Doheny
Posted 2 days ago
The perks are great: 2x miles on every dollar, $100 credit for TSA Precheck or Global Entry, no international fee, ability to use miles on any airline, even after you have booked a trip.
This user rated Capital One Bank's perks: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How would you rate Capital One BankCapital One Venture Rewards Card's interest rates?

Jimmy Doheny
Posted 2 days ago
Their interest rates seem to be competitive when I was comparing with other cards. I always pay off my credit card bill in full so I never have to worry anyways.
This user rated Capital One Bank's interest rates: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How good is Capital One BankCapital One Venture Rewards Card's card quality?

Jimmy Doheny
Posted 2 days ago
The card is high-quality metal.
This user rated Capital One Bank's card quality: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does the Capital One Venture Rewards Card have an annual fee?

Jimmy Doheny
Posted 2 days ago
While there is no fee for the first year, it jumps up to $95 in the years after. The other benefits help balance this out so it ends up being worth it.
This user rated Capital One Bank's cost: 5.0
Upvote(0)
> Noom

Can I get my money back if I'm not satisfied with my Noom purchase?

Karrie Bickett
Posted 3 days ago
There is no money back guaranteehttps://web.noom.com/support/support-question-topic/my-account/2015/10/how-do-i-request-a-refund/
This user rated Noom's money-back guarantee policy: 1.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Noom? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How is Tile Mate's volume compare to its competitors?

Louis H
Posted 3 days ago
Tile Mate volume is good enough at home especially if you are in the room where the Tile is. The Tile Pro has a louder ringtone.
This user rated Tile's volume: 4.0
Upvote(0)

Plexaderm international shipping?

Plexaderm Skincare
Posted 3 days ago
Plexaderm offers shipping to the United States and Canada.
This user rated Plexaderm's international shipping policies: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Plexaderm? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Can I get my money back if I'm not satisfied with my Plexaderm purchase?

Plexaderm Skincare
Posted 3 days ago
All Plexaderm purchases are backed with a 30 day money back guarantee. 
This user rated Plexaderm's money-back guarantee policy: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Plexaderm? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How to contact Autopten?

Chencho GA
Posted 3 days ago
You can contact Autopten.com easily by using their Android App (Cheap Cars Finder). On the main menu there's an option "Need Help?" where you can ask any help or any question you might h... read more
You can contact Autopten.com easily by using their Android App (Cheap Cars Finder). On the main menu there's an option "Need Help?" where you can ask any help or any question you might have. They usually reply right away or take less than 24 hours. read less
This user rated Autopten's contact information availability: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Autopten? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How well does the Samsung POWERbot navigate a room against its competitors?

Esther Ramirez
Posted 3 days ago
Best for people with a really empty clean floor space/hardwood floor. But if you have bunch of stuff laying around on the floor and obstacles, this probably isn't going to be smart enough to impress y... read more
Best for people with a really empty clean floor space/hardwood floor. But if you have bunch of stuff laying around on the floor and obstacles, this probably isn't going to be smart enough to impress you. Doing it yourself with a regular vacuum is definitely much faster/probably better results too. read less
This user rated Samsung's smart navigation: 3.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Samsung? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good is Samsung POWERbot's vacuum's suction power?

Esther Ramirez
Posted 3 days ago
The suction power seemed to be great but it didn't do well on carpets with items in the carpet. If it was up on top or loose in the carpet no problem, but not a lot of hair or a mess. Overall a good r... read more
The suction power seemed to be great but it didn't do well on carpets with items in the carpet. If it was up on top or loose in the carpet no problem, but not a lot of hair or a mess. Overall a good robot vacuum, great for people with pets and hard floors. read less
This user rated Samsung's cleaning power: 3.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Samsung? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How long does Samsung's POWERbot last between charges?

Esther Ramirez
Posted 3 days ago
Has a long battery life, don't worry. The vacuum will clean until the battery is low, return to the dock, recharge, and then finish the job where it left off.
This user rated Samsung's battery performance: 3.0
Upvote(0)

Does Samsung's POWERbot have a larger dust bin capacity?

Esther Ramirez
Posted 3 days ago
The dust bin is small, easy to empty and the cleanin brush is very easy to troubleshoot should ajything ever get stuck.
This user rated Samsung's dust bin size: 3.0
Upvote(1)

Are Samsung's POWERbots able to transition from carpet to wood floorings?

Esther Ramirez
Posted 3 days ago
I tried the manual remote control, and while it responds nicely on a hardwood floor, when I try to use it on my rug, it just won't move properly to the directions that I want it to go; it seems to rea... read more
I tried the manual remote control, and while it responds nicely on a hardwood floor, when I try to use it on my rug, it just won't move properly to the directions that I want it to go; it seems to really struggle like it's going against my commands/getting stuck on my rug - it won't move straight forward; I don't know if it's the material (which I don't think it is because it's as thin as a carpet) or if it's because there's black and white patterns. If it's in manual remote control mode, I don't think it should even matter what the robot sees; it just does not like my black/white stripe carpet/rug. read less
This user rated Samsung's carpet to wood transition: 3.0
Upvote(1)

Can the Samsung POWERbot be controlled with Amazon Alexa or Google Home?

Esther Ramirez
Posted 3 days ago
The app can be better. I wish the powerbot would map out my home after a complete cycle and then allow me to remotely select which area of my house I want cleaned.
This user rated Samsung's virtual assistant support: 3.0
Upvote(0)

How many devices does the NETGEAR Nighthawk support at once?

Nick Chin
Posted 3 days ago
In my experience with the Netgear Nighthawk, I have not had any issues with multiple devices being used on the Network. The router itself has multiple ethernet ports that I have directed connected to ... read more
In my experience with the Netgear Nighthawk, I have not had any issues with multiple devices being used on the Network. The router itself has multiple ethernet ports that I have directed connected to my consoles and a media center computer. When me and my wife are using the network at the same time, the service is still very good and speeds are still solid. Overall, the Netgear Nighthawk performs amazingly with a lot of devices connected to it. read less
This user rated Netgear's max devices supported: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Netgear? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Netgear'sNETGEAR Nighthawk support 2.4GHz or 5GHz connection?

Nick Chin
Posted 3 days ago
The Netgear Nighthawk offers incredible wi-fi network support. It is an 802.11ac router and user both 2.4 and 5 GHZ frequencies. In my home, I'm able to easily connect to my wi-fi network, both bands ... read more
The Netgear Nighthawk offers incredible wi-fi network support. It is an 802.11ac router and user both 2.4 and 5 GHZ frequencies. In my home, I'm able to easily connect to my wi-fi network, both bands are seen when I look for networks and once I enter the password it easily connects to the web. As well, the range of the wi-fi is very solid, as I can get a connection anywhere in my home and it even reaches to the garage below my building. Overall I'm pleased with the wi-fi support of the Netgear Nighthawk and highly recommend it to others. read less
This user rated Netgear's wi-fi network support: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Netgear? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How does the Samsung Galaxy S10 hold up against regular wear and tear?

Esther Ramirez
Posted 3 days ago
It depends on the kind of person you are, for example! I'm very careful with all my cell phones and avoid crash and scratch with keys, consoles, metals, artificial nails and things like that. I lo... read more
It depends on the kind of person you are, for example! I'm very careful with all my cell phones and avoid crash and scratch with keys, consoles, metals, artificial nails and things like that. I love listening to music in the bathroom and I usually put my phone close to me in the shower so, no problem if the phone gets wet (With the time, the color in the back and rounded corners of your Galaxy will disappear, just that). read less
This user rated Samsung's product durability: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Native Deodorant vs Lume Deodorant vs Tom's of Maine: Which is the best natural deodorant?

Michael Quoc
Posted recently
Have you tried these brands? Which one performs the best?
Do you work for Native Deodorant? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Apple vs Samsung vs Huawei: Which is your favorite smartphone brand (according to price and quality)?

Michael Quoc
Posted 3 days ago
This question is very broad. There are many variables to consider when choosing between Apple, Samsung and Huawai depending on who the customer is and what they're looking to get out of their phon... read more
This question is very broad. There are many variables to consider when choosing between Apple, Samsung and Huawai depending on who the customer is and what they're looking to get out of their phone. These brands also make non-phone products, but I'm assuming smartphones is the point of this question.Apple's strength is in its product design and integrated iOS software which makes your data available easily across a range of Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, AirPods, Apple Watch and more. Apple's price point tends to be a little higher than the other brands.Samsung's strength is with product quality, innovative features, and strong performance such as camera performance and display quality in its Galaxy line of phones. With Samsung, you get the Android OS which some people love but which is generally not as well integrated as Apple's iOS system.Huawei has been known for its strong product design and features, similar to Samsung. However, since they've recently been banned from using Google's official version of the Android OS, which means that Huawei phones can no longer use Google mobile apps such as Gmail and Google Maps. This is a huge limitation which makes Huawei phones far less appealing to most customers.I'm a fan of Apple product due to their superior product and UI design as well as overall ease of use. read less
Upvote(0)

FreeTaxUSA debit card support?

Joseph Blow
Posted 3 days ago
couldn't get an answer. won't accept the vanilla gift card I have. so tired of trying. Turbo Tax accepted payment without an issue. Bye FreeTaxUSA.
This user rated FreeTaxUSA's debit & prepaid card support: 1.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for FreeTaxUSA? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does CBD Online Store go through third party testing?

Adam Zeibak
Posted 3 days ago
Yes, that is part of their core values. Every manufacturer must prove that they do 3rd party testing on every single batch before being listed.
This user rated CBD Online Store's independent lab test results: 5.0
Upvote(1)

Does CBD Online Store have less than 0.3% THC?

Adam Zeibak
Posted 3 days ago
All products in the store are Farm Bill compliant with less than 0.3% of THC
This user rated CBD Online Store's THC concentration: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Can I cancel my PupBox subscription for free at any time? How do I cancel my subscription?

Glenda Contreras
Posted 3 days ago
Free cancelation yeah they don’t even cancel it for you ! I unsubscribed because I recently lost my job I can’t afford monthly payments .. they went ahead and had me as non renewable meani... read more
Free cancelation yeah they don’t even cancel it for you ! I unsubscribed because I recently lost my job I can’t afford monthly payments .. they went ahead and had me as non renewable meaning i canceled I no longer wanted this and I stead they keep charging me and not sending me my product!!! I have tried to get a hold of them- first off no live person to contact via phone , second no chat system third they never get back to your emails although it said 2-3 business days !! It’s a scam and I wouldn’t purchase anything from here. I’m sure they will comment on my bad review but never get back to me with my refund ‘ or emails !  read less
This user rated PupBox's free cancellation policies: 1.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for PupBox? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Amazon ship internationally?

Esther Ramirez
Posted 3 days ago
Yes, international shipping is available but can be on some occasions slow or very pricey, you can stay relax waiting for your purchase.In my experience, if you are traveling can suffer stress with th... read more
Yes, international shipping is available but can be on some occasions slow or very pricey, you can stay relax waiting for your purchase.In my experience, if you are traveling can suffer stress with this shipping issue because the products can arrive broken or very late, check constantly your package and talk with your seller every time. read less
This user rated Amazon's international shipping policies: 3.0
Upvote(2)
Do you work for Amazon? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How long does Nintendo Switch Lite's warranty last?

Knoji Staff
Posted 4 weeks ago
Based on reviews posted on popular review sites as well as from Nintendo Switch Lite's website, Nintendo Switch Lite performs very well in terms of warranty and customer service relative to other ... read more
Based on reviews posted on popular review sites as well as from Nintendo Switch Lite's website, Nintendo Switch Lite performs very well in terms of warranty and customer service relative to other video game console stores.One reviewer on digitaltrends.com said Nintendo Switch Lite performs well on warranty and customer service relative to its peers. You can read the full review here. Here's a brief quote from this review:Nintendo systems have a 12-month warranty that covers defects but not physical damage. In terms of relevancy, the Switch Lite has the potential to last until the next generation of Nintendo consoles.Learn more at the company's website.You can also check out the top 10 video game console stores for warranty and customer service, or the overall best-performing video game console stores on our main review grid.Looking for Nintendo Switch Lite coupons? Check out the latest deals here. Want more reviews on Nintendo Switch Lite? Read a more in-depth review of Nintendo Switch Lite on this page. read less
This user rated Nintendo's product guarantee: 3.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Nintendo? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Is a subscription required to play online multiplayer games for the Nintendo Switch?

Miguel Sandoval
Posted 4 weeks ago
It's just 5 dollars and Amazon has a deal involving Twitch Prime for a free subscription
This user rated Nintendo's multiplayer cost: 5.0
Upvote(1)

How good are Nintendo Switch Lite's controllers?

Knoji Staff
Posted 1 week ago
Based on ratings published by trusted online review sites as well as information from Nintendo Switch Lite's website, Nintendo Switch Lite performs average to better than average in terms of contr... read more
Based on ratings published by trusted online review sites as well as information from Nintendo Switch Lite's website, Nintendo Switch Lite performs average to better than average in terms of controller performance compared to other video game console stores.Based on a review posted on theverge.com, Nintendo Switch Lite was rated as fairly average for controller performance relative to competing video game console stores. Check out the entire review here. From this review:But the new D-pad is responsive and comfortable.Learn more at the company's website.You can also check out the top 10 video game console stores for controller performance, or the overall best-performing video game console stores on our main review grid.Looking for Nintendo Switch Lite coupons? Check out the latest deals here. Want more reviews on Nintendo Switch Lite? Read a more in-depth review of Nintendo Switch Lite on this page. read less
This user rated Nintendo's controller performance: 4.0
Upvote(0)

How would you rank Nintendo Switch Lite's multiplayer features?

Knoji Staff
Posted 3 days ago
Per online reviews as well based on researching Nintendo Switch Lite's website, Nintendo Switch Lite performs average to slightly below average in terms of network features when compared to other ... read more
Per online reviews as well based on researching Nintendo Switch Lite's website, Nintendo Switch Lite performs average to slightly below average in terms of network features when compared to other video game console stores.The online review website tomsguide.com, gave Nintendo Switch Lite slightly below average ratings when it comes to network features versus other video game console stores. See the full review on tomsguide.com's site. Here's a brief quote from this review:Switch Online has some peculiar characteristics. You don't need to pay for multiplayer for every game, but on the other hand, only certain games support cloud games. The smartphone app is also necessary for online voice chat, as the console itself can't do this.The online review website digitaltrends.com, gave Nintendo Switch Lite slightly below average ratings when it comes to network features versus other video game console stores. See the full review on digitaltrends.com's site. From this review:Still, limited matchmaking options in some of the biggest games, as well as the bizarre decision to omit voice chat without a smartphone app, are baffling, and they pale in comparison to the quality-of-life options available on both PlayStation Network and Xbox Live.Learn more at the company's website.You can also check out the top 10 video game console stores for network features, or the overall best-performing video game console stores on our main review grid.Looking for Nintendo Switch Lite coupons? Check out the latest deals here. Want more reviews on Nintendo Switch Lite? Read a more in-depth review of Nintendo Switch Lite on this page. read less
This user rated Nintendo's network features: 3.0
Upvote(0)

Hawaiian Choice international shipping?

Jen C
Posted 3 days ago
Great that they can ship internationally - even to Japan.
This user rated Hawaiian Choice's international shipping policies: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Hawaiian Choice? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Hawaiian Choice grow its hemp in the US?

Jen C
Posted 3 days ago
Excellent - CO2 extracted USA grown etc.
This user rated Hawaiian Choice's US hemp sourcing: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Hawaiian Choice? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Are Hawaiian Choice's products derived from hemp containing less than 0.3% THC?

Jen C
Posted 3 days ago
Happy to see reports from an outside lab showing Zero THC. I really wanted a Broad Spectrum Oil so I could benefit from other cannabinoids without worrying about THC. Many oils say Zero THC but they r... read more
Happy to see reports from an outside lab showing Zero THC. I really wanted a Broad Spectrum Oil so I could benefit from other cannabinoids without worrying about THC. Many oils say Zero THC but they really mean less than 0.3% whereas Hawaiian Choice really means Zero - that none shows up on the lab test. read less
This user rated Hawaiian Choice's THC concentration: 5.0
Upvote(1)

How would you rate Hawaiian Choice's CBD concentration level?

Jen C
Posted 3 days ago
It's a strong good oil. I like the spray bottle instead of dropper as it's cleaner and the doses are even.
This user rated Hawaiian Choice's CBD strength: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does Hawaiian Choice go through third party testing?

Jen C
Posted 3 days ago
I checked out their online lab reports and they're legit - shows CBD and other cannabinoids without any THC.
This user rated Hawaiian Choice's independent lab test results: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How do Microsoft Xbox One S's exclusive games rank against its competitors?

Knoji Staff
Posted 1 week ago
Based on reviews posted on popular review sites as well as from Microsoft Xbox One S's website, Microsoft Xbox One S performs very well in terms of exclusive game library relative to other video g... read more
Based on reviews posted on popular review sites as well as from Microsoft Xbox One S's website, Microsoft Xbox One S performs very well in terms of exclusive game library relative to other video game console stores.One reviewer on techradar.com said Microsoft Xbox One S performs well on exclusive game library relative to its peers. You can read the full review here. From this review:The gamers who own an Xbox One S or an Xbox One X will get to play Xbox-exclusives like Gears of War 5 and Forza Horizon 4 in HDR, while owners of the original hardware will only get to see them in the standard color range.Learn more at the company's website.You can also check out the top 10 video game console stores for exclusive game library, or the overall best-performing video game console stores on our main review grid.Looking for Microsoft Xbox One S coupons? Check out the latest deals here. Want more reviews on Microsoft Xbox One S? Read a more in-depth review of Microsoft Xbox One S on this page. read less
This user rated Microsoft's exclusive game library: 3.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Microsoft? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How long does Sony Playstation 4's warranty last?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
The warranty for the PS4 is for 1 year and only covers material defects in material and workmanship. I didn't need to use this as I had no problems with my PS4 and haven't had any issues since... read more
The warranty for the PS4 is for 1 year and only covers material defects in material and workmanship. I didn't need to use this as I had no problems with my PS4 and haven't had any issues since I have had the system, which is since it launched. The quality of the product is great and very reliable, but it is nice to have a warranty, in case something happens. The warranty that Sony provides is industry standard, but I do think that a longer warranty period would be more user friendly, as I know plenty of people who have had issues with their console but their warranty had just expired. I know that many retailers do offer extended warranties and because you are spending a lot of money to purchase a console and things do happen, I would recommend purchasing one if you are given the option. read less
This user rated Sony's product guarantee: 4.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Sony? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Apple social media pages?

Knoji Staff
Posted 2 weeks ago
Yes, Apple does have social media pages. Here's the complete list of Apple's social pages:Apple Facebook pageApple Instagram profileApple Linkedin profileApple Twitter feedApple YouTube channe... read more
Yes, Apple does have social media pages. Here's the complete list of Apple's social pages:Apple Facebook pageApple Instagram profileApple Linkedin profileApple Twitter feedApple YouTube channelYou can also check out their homepage for additional links to their social media sites. If we left any out, or any of these URLs need to be updated, please add a reply here, thanks!. read less
This user rated Apple's social media presence: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does Apple accept Bread financing?

Knoji Staff
Posted 3 days ago
Unfortunately, Apple does not currently accept Bread financing. You can also visit Apple's Bread financing support customer FAQ page to see if they've provided any additional information on th... read more
Unfortunately, Apple does not currently accept Bread financing. You can also visit Apple's Bread financing support customer FAQ page to see if they've provided any additional information on this topic. We also recommend checking their homepage to see if they've posted any more updated information on their Bread financing support. read less
This user rated Apple's Bread financing support: 2.0
Upvote(0)

Does Petco take competitor coupons?

Tiffany O
Posted 3 days ago
Had a 10% off coupon from another chain pet store that I tried to use today and the manager was so rude I'm never shopping at my local Petco again until he's replaced. I have shopped at multip... read more
Had a 10% off coupon from another chain pet store that I tried to use today and the manager was so rude I'm never shopping at my local Petco again until he's replaced. I have shopped at multiple Petcos for years and never had a problem with them accepting competitors coupons, as all the other chain pet stores will accept them. However, apparently the policy has changed. Perhaps Petco is trying to go out of business - why would I shop here, when every other pet store will accept competitor's coupons? So instead of simply giving me $1.40 off my purchase price, they chose to lose my business altogether because I will NOT be giving them my money anymore, after 25+ years of shopping at Petco stores. read less
This user rated Petco's competitor coupon policies: 1.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Petco? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Valencia Theater Seating provide a wash & care guide for its products?

Noah Aflam
Posted 3 days ago
Yes. Care guide included with product. Can also be requested via email
This user rated Valencia Theater Seating's wash & care guide: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Valencia Theater Seating? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Hostwinds support Wordpress hosting?

Casp Gr.
Posted 4 days ago
They support wordpress web application.
This user rated Hostwinds' Wordpress support features: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Hostwinds? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Is Hostwinds a secure website? Do they respect users' privacy?

Casp Gr.
Posted 4 days ago
They use cPanel which is known as one of the most secured control panels.
This user rated Hostwinds' website security & privacy policies: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Hostwinds? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Hostwinds offer free returns? What's their exchange policy?

Casp Gr.
Posted 4 days ago
As per their AUP you can get refund within 60 days after the order.
This user rated Hostwinds' free return policies: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How expensive is Luxy Lemon?

H C
Posted 4 days ago
Too expensive when their products are faulty.
This user rated Luxy Lemon's price competitiveness: 1.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Luxy Lemon? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Galaxy S10 vs Redmi Note 7: Which has better camera result?

Nicole Johson
Posted 4 days ago
The Redmi 7 camera has perfect focus management, the S10 camera is very fast and takes photos in the night very perfect. I prefer the Samsung S10 camera result, it is very fast and the colors look so ... read more
The Redmi 7 camera has perfect focus management, the S10 camera is very fast and takes photos in the night very perfect. I prefer the Samsung S10 camera result, it is very fast and the colors look so great.  read less
Upvote(2)

Does To All My Black Girls have a money-back guarantee?

Ella Olamona
Posted 4 days ago
within 60 days you can get the money back if you do not like the hair
This user rated To All My Black Girls' money-back guarantee policy: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for To All My Black Girls? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How does To All My Black Girls' customer service rate against its competitors?

Ella Olamona
Posted 4 days ago
There is a customer support service email displayed on the website which i messaged to find out when my order would be shipped.I was also able to talk to someone very late at night through the whatsap... read more
There is a customer support service email displayed on the website which i messaged to find out when my order would be shipped.I was also able to talk to someone very late at night through the whatsapp line which is 24/7 read less
This user rated To All My Black Girls' customer support: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for To All My Black Girls? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

To All My Black Girls international shipping?

Ella Olamona
Posted 4 days ago
they ship worldwide. as i travel a lot i ordered hair for both myself in Canada and my grand-daughter in London.their website says they ship worldwide which is amazing
This user rated To All My Black Girls' international shipping policies: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How much does LadyBoss Glasses cost?

Stephanie Edmark
Posted 4 days ago
STOP! Do not buy from Ladyboss Glasses! They’re rip-off artists selling cheap repackaged Chinese garbage for $90 per pair of glasses. We’re talking flimsy, brittle, low grade plastics that... read more
STOP! Do not buy from Ladyboss Glasses! They’re rip-off artists selling cheap repackaged Chinese garbage for $90 per pair of glasses. We’re talking flimsy, brittle, low grade plastics that you would find for $10 at a Walmart. The glasses have no marking or logo, insignia or label of any kind, as they’re just generic repackaged crap, sorry to say, but I have to tell it like it is. I was very disappointed and asked for a full refund for $90/pair. I would be afraid to wear them while on the phone or computer in bed because if I accidentally fell asleep they would easily be crushed or destroyed even from minimal pressure against a pillow. Besides that, I got 0 responses from customer service. I’d initially emailed customer service within one hour of making my purchase asking if it would be possible to trade out one of the pairs for a different style before my order reached their fulfillment center and was shipped out. Within the first 24 hours of my order I had emailed customer service three times, once directly to their customer service email address listed on their website, and twice as replies to the order confirmation email I received. I got one email back stating that I would receive a response within 1 to 3 business days, but no such response ever arrived. A week later I followed up with another email to customer service and yet again did not receive a response of any kind. As far as I can tell their customer service email system is defunct and unmonitored. After receiving the order I was disappointed upon noting the poor quality of the product I had received. For the price tag I felt it was nowhere near worth what I paid. As they have not been getting back to me via email I decided to reach out on their Facebook page. Surprisingly, I got a response on Facebook! At this point I was seeking a full refund to which they agreed they would happily fulfill. I asked for a refund of my shipping costs as well for the hassle and their response was, “ Yes, once it’s delivered please write me back and I’ll refund.“ That turned out to be a bold faced lie. The refund has been processed and yet the return shipping refund never appeared. I wrote back “I just want to confirm that the shipping Documentation I sent will be refunded back to us.” To which they replied, “Hello, we do not refund return shipping.” So there you have it. Shady, lying, ripoff artists passing cheap repackaged crap off for top dollar prices, with 0 email response and bold faced lies to their customer. They reneged on their promise to refund shipping as soon as the glasses were back in their possession. My shipping price was $9.30. Very upset with their disgusting business practices. read less
This user rated LadyBoss Glasses' price competitiveness: 1.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for LadyBoss Glasses? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Missfox have a Cyber Monday ad this year?

Tony Song
Posted 4 days ago
Yes, it has Cyber Monday page and promotion.
This user rated Missfox's Cyber Monday page: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Missfox? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Is Trind Cosmetics cruelty-free?

Merel van Holstein
Posted 4 days ago
All of Trind Cosmetics nail products are cruelty free. Our Caring Color line is also vegan! 
This user rated Trind Cosmetics' cruelty-free policies: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Trind Cosmetics? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Trind Cosmetics offer vegan products?

Merel van Holstein
Posted 4 days ago
Our Caring Color line is completely vegan (as well as cruelty free and 5-free). Our keratin range is not vegan as it contains keratin derived from the wool of sheep. 
This user rated Trind Cosmetics' animal-free options: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Trind Cosmetics? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Skillshare affiliate program?

Nicole Johson
Posted 4 days ago
Very good, you win $10 per signup with skillshare affiliate program. I recommend! 
This user rated Skillshare's affiliate programs: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Skillshare? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good are Sony Playstation 4 Pro's controllers?

Nick Chin
Posted 4 days ago
The Dual Shock 4 is a great controller for the most part. It feels great in my hands and has a solid build and durability. The triggers and the buttons feel very responsive. If you want to use the con... read more
The Dual Shock 4 is a great controller for the most part. It feels great in my hands and has a solid build and durability. The triggers and the buttons feel very responsive. If you want to use the controller wirelessly, the range is very solid, but you can also switch to using it directly connected to your console and that transition is seamless. However, I have had issues with the controller in the past as the buttons stop working or the analog sticks are not reacting correctly to your movements. Overall, the Dual Shock 4 is a solid controller that has its issues with durability if you are a heavy user of it. read less
This user rated Sony's controller performance: 4.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Sony? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does the Microsoft Xbox One S have display features such as 4K streaming, Blu-Ray support, or HDR support?

Bailey Meyers
Posted 4 days ago
The XBox One S offers 4K video support, HDR, and Blu-Ray support. It all looks amazing.
This user rated Microsoft's visual fidelity: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Microsoft? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Mizuno USA offer free returns? What's their exchange policy?

TR Designer
Posted 5 days ago
I ordered the wrong pants for my daughter, 17 yrs of age. I did a search for softball pants for girls. I did not know girls, is different than a women's, in my eye they are both girls. I called to... read more
I ordered the wrong pants for my daughter, 17 yrs of age. I did a search for softball pants for girls. I did not know girls, is different than a women's, in my eye they are both girls. I called to return them and they said they don't offer free returns. I even explained to them the need to make their site more clear and say youth pants, as Nike, Adidas, and others do. Nothing! They did give 10% off of the next order, excuse me, that doesn't even cover the shipping costs. It's a good thing my daughter loves their shoes otherwise I would never buy another product of theirs. I hate poor customer service. Granted, I'm fuming right now because she plays this weekend and we have no pants so I'm going through that headache right now to find some and they are going to cost me even more because of this stupid, absolutely not free, exchange policy. read less
This user rated Mizuno USA's free return policies: 1.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Mizuno USA? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How well do Nintendo Switch's controllers perform?

Nick Chin
Posted 5 days ago
The controllers that are included with the Nintendo Switch are solidly built. However, they are a little smaller than I would like as it is difficult to hold them comfortably in my hands and maneuver ... read more
The controllers that are included with the Nintendo Switch are solidly built. However, they are a little smaller than I would like as it is difficult to hold them comfortably in my hands and maneuver the buttons. Also, it's a little weird that the positioning of the analog sticks on each Joycon is different, giving a competitive advantage to one player, rather than another. When playing the console in handheld mode I didn't have any problems using the joycons attached to my Switch. It's when the joycons are used unattached that I ran into problems.The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller on the other hand is amazing. I love the feel in my hands as it is just the right size. The buttons are very responsive and it holds a charge for quick a long period of time. As well, I feel that it has a solid build and is very durable. So for many games, I would definitely recommend getting a Pro Controller. read less
This user rated Nintendo's controller performance: 3.0
Upvote(0)

How would you rate Tile Pro's volume?

Nicole Johson
Posted 5 days ago
The sound the tile plays is a melody, not a mono frequency high pitch beep that used to irritate my dog and was hard to hear. The tune that these Pro tiles use is cleverly selected or composed to be a... read more
The sound the tile plays is a melody, not a mono frequency high pitch beep that used to irritate my dog and was hard to hear. The tune that these Pro tiles use is cleverly selected or composed to be audible against the normal noise of an office or street. It is much more distinctive than a beep, and they provide a few tunes for the user to choose from. read less
This user rated Tile's volume: 5.0
Upvote(2)

Are push notification sent by the Tile Pro to mobile devices?

Nicole Johson
Posted 5 days ago
I bought Premium subscription for my Pro tiles because I wanted to see the complete history of all the places where they have been. It is less than $30 a year. But it turned out that my first use of t... read more
I bought Premium subscription for my Pro tiles because I wanted to see the complete history of all the places where they have been. It is less than $30 a year. But it turned out that my first use of that subscription was their amazing tech support. It was my fault because I had not read the list of supported devices and operating systems carefully. I contacted the Premium support late at night by sending a text from the app. They responded within minutes, really worked with me, analyzed the situation, asked questions, and told me they were sending me a replacement tile. But before I got it, I started experimenting with another device, and hit another problem, and contacted the Premium support again, this time by email. This time they told me to update my iOS on the iPad, and that solved all problems. That was on the weekend, by the way. I don’t know how they can provide such great response, but it is true. read less
This user rated Tile's notifications support: 5.0
Upvote(1)