Home Brands Products Deals Promo Finder Store Features Forums Add Review What's Knoji? Win $100 Sign Up Login

How long is the battery life for Samsung's Galaxy Note 10+?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the battery of the Galaxy Note 10+ is very good and comes with impressive fast charging.The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ comes with a 4,300 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ pro's:Cont... read more
Overall, the battery of the Galaxy Note 10+ is very good and comes with impressive fast charging.The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ comes with a 4,300 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ pro's:Continuously surfing the web over 4G LTE, the phone lasts almost 12 hours. (Source: Tom's Guide)Subsequent tests found the battery to last almost 11 hours, which us better than most of its competitors by over half an hour. (Source: Tom's Guide)The phone offers a fast charging, but the separate charger isn't necessary as the phone charges to 33% in 15 minutes and 65% in 30 minutes. (Source: Tom's Guide)Samsung Power Management tool helps achieve all day battery life. (Source: TechRadar)The phone offers fast charging abilities with capabilities up to 45W, but the included 25W charger might be sufficient enough. The phone charges to 33% in just 15 minutes and 65% in 30. (Source: Tom's Guide)Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ con's:When testing the battery at the screen resolution set to max, only 15% battery life is left at the end of the night, with just moderate use. (Source: Digital Trends)If you're a heavy gamer or use the camera a lot, the phone drains the battery rather quickly. (Source: Digital Trends)Samsung only provides you with the 25W wall charger, so if you're looking to fast charge your phone, you will have to pay for the accessory. (Source: GSMArena) read less
This user rated Samsung's battery performance: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Is this post inaccurate? Let us know the issue and our team will review and address it.
Do you work for Samsung? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.
(Optional) Attach a photo with your reply

How would you rank BlackBerry KEYone's security lock?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Most reviewers including Digital Trends found the security lock on the Blackberry KEYone satisfactory.The Blackberry KEYone offers four options to secure your phone:PatternPIN PasswordFingerprint... read more
Most reviewers including Digital Trends found the security lock on the Blackberry KEYone satisfactory.The Blackberry KEYone offers four options to secure your phone:PatternPIN PasswordFingerprint.Blackberry KEYone pro’s:Easy fingerprint reader set up.  (Source: Phone Scoop)Accurate and fast login using the fingerprint reader. (Source: Phone Scoop)Option to set phone to automatically wipe data after a set number of failed attempts. (Source: Blackberry Forums)Dedicated software that monitors the security of your phone.   DTEK lets you know when you need to do more to protect your phone.When creating a pattern it will detect if it is weak, and the same with passwords. (Source: Phone Scoop)Blackberry KEYone con’s:The fingerprint sensor suddenly stops working and only works after a restart or closing all apps. (Source: Blackberry Forums)Having to hard reset their phones to get the fingerprint sensor to work.  (Source: Blackberry Forums)Fingerprint sensor does not work when their finger is cold or damp.  (Source: Blackberry Forums) read less
This user rated BlackBerry's security lock: 3.0
Upvote(0)
Is this post inaccurate? Let us know the issue and our team will review and address it.
Do you work for BlackBerry? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good is Dyson's V7 Motorhead at removing debris from carpet?

Adam Heit
Posted 6 hours ago
Works great on hard floors, I don’t recommend if you have a lot of carpet. My house is about 70% carpet & this doesn’t pick everything up unless it’s on max power. Which I then run into the time... read more
Works great on hard floors, I don’t recommend if you have a lot of carpet. My house is about 70% carpet & this doesn’t pick everything up unless it’s on max power. Which I then run into the time limit problem. read less
This user rated Dyson's carpet debris removal: 3.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Dyson? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How long is the battery life for the Dyson V7 Motorhead?

Adam Heit
Posted 6 hours ago
The battery doesn’t last long, especially on max power. I get maybe 6 minutes on Max & about 15 on “power saver” if I’m lucky.
This user rated Dyson's battery performance: 3.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Dyson? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

What is the suction power of Dyson's V7 Motorhead?

Adam Heit
Posted 6 hours ago
Is great for cobwebs & ladybugs in hard to reach places. My arm does get sore after a few minutes because it’s not as light as a normal vacuum hose.
This user rated Dyson's cleaning power: 3.0
Upvote(1)

How would you rate JBL Charge 4's portability against its competitors?

Diana Bond
Posted 14 hours ago
very easy to carry around i had a strap connected to my own for wearing across my shoulders
This user rated JBL's flexibility: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for JBL? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How does JBL Charge 4's build quality compare to its competitors?

Diana Bond
Posted 14 hours ago
well built and pretty strong has fallen a lot and hasnt broken just a little dent on the iron mesh
This user rated JBL's durability: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for JBL? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good is the JBL Charge 4 sound performance?

Diana Bond
Posted 14 hours ago
impeccable performance sounds almost like a mini home theatre
This user rated JBL's audio performance: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How long does JBL's Charge 4 last between charges?

Diana Bond
Posted 14 hours ago
last over 7 hours while playing on the loudest volume after a full charge
This user rated JBL's battery performance: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Is the JBL Charge 4 water repellent?

Diana Bond
Posted 14 hours ago
spilled drinks on it a couple of times during picnics but still works fine
This user rated JBL's water repellence: 5.0
Upvote(0)

10 Grove debit card support?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
10 Grove accepts credit cards, debit cards, gift cards and paypal, so you have a lot of different options available.
This user rated 10 Grove's debit & prepaid card support: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for 10 Grove? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Can Amazon's Fire TV Stick be controlled with Amazon Alexa or Google Home?

Nicole Johson
Posted today
The remote makes it much easier to navigate. But the Alexa function is clumsy. You can't independently control Alexa's voice volume separate from your TV show/movie/video and her voice comes through... read more
The remote makes it much easier to navigate. But the Alexa function is clumsy. You can't independently control Alexa's voice volume separate from your TV show/movie/video and her voice comes through MUCH LOUDER than whatever you're viewing so if you are watching a movie late a night and you use a voice command and Alexa replies to you, her booming voice will wake up the household. read less
This user rated Amazon's virtual assistant support: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Amazon? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How would you rate Acer Nitro 5's graphics performance?

Cale Smith
Posted today
The quality of graphics and their development are impressive. I can play cod freely without suffering lag or bugs, other games like uncharted or tomb raider too. Obviously with the graphics in between... read more
The quality of graphics and their development are impressive. I can play cod freely without suffering lag or bugs, other games like uncharted or tomb raider too. Obviously with the graphics in between because my editing and work software weighs a lot and I don't want my laptop to overheat. read less
This user rated Acer's high quality graphics: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Acer? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How does Acer Nitro 5's build quality compare to its competitors?

Cale Smith
Posted today
I have only three weeks with this laptop, it is of solid materials and of great quality. The money invested is worth it, obviously I do not recommend exceeding the capabilities of this laptop because ... read more
I have only three weeks with this laptop, it is of solid materials and of great quality. The money invested is worth it, obviously I do not recommend exceeding the capabilities of this laptop because it can be damaged, and always be careful with the maintenance of your entire system. read less
This user rated Acer's durability: 5.0
Upvote(2)
Do you work for Acer? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How would you rate Acer Nitro 5's storage space compared to its competitors?

Cale Smith
Posted today
The 1T of memory allows me to have great support, it is perfect for me since I play a lot and also use my Nitro 5 to work. My cloud plan allows me to have more space so they complement each other quit... read more
The 1T of memory allows me to have great support, it is perfect for me since I play a lot and also use my Nitro 5 to work. My cloud plan allows me to have more space so they complement each other quite a bit. read less
This user rated Acer's storage capacity: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does the Acer Nitro 5 have good overall performance?

Cale Smith
Posted today
The speed of performance seems pretty good at the moment, I have not suffered from lag or bugs when using app as photoshop or illustrator at the same time or while playing. Every knob I press is immed... read more
The speed of performance seems pretty good at the moment, I have not suffered from lag or bugs when using app as photoshop or illustrator at the same time or while playing. Every knob I press is immediately reflected, I love my Nitro 5. read less
This user rated Acer's performance speed: 5.0
Upvote(0)

What graphics card does the Acer Nitro 5 use?

Cale Smith
Posted today
the GeForce GTX 1050Ti graphics card handles it with an average of 65 to 90 fps on 1080p. So, no complaints there. I recommend this laptop if you are just getting into gaming, or are looking for a eve... read more
the GeForce GTX 1050Ti graphics card handles it with an average of 65 to 90 fps on 1080p. So, no complaints there. I recommend this laptop if you are just getting into gaming, or are looking for a every day driver with gaming as a side venture.   read less
This user rated Acer's graphics card performance: 5.0
Upvote(1)

Does Acer's Nitro 5 include HDMI, USB, and optical ports?

Cale Smith
Posted today
In addition to the basic and main ports, it consists of two ports for USB 2.0 and three ports for UBS 3.0. Which is great in case I need to connect additional equipment without disconnecting the other... read more
In addition to the basic and main ports, it consists of two ports for USB 2.0 and three ports for UBS 3.0. Which is great in case I need to connect additional equipment without disconnecting the others. read less
This user rated Acer's variety of connection ports: 5.0
Upvote(1)

How long does the Acer Nitro 5 last between charges?

Cale Smith
Posted today
The battery life is fine too. I didn’t exactly time how long it lasts but gaming can last for over a hour and doing less intensive tasks can last for a few hours.
This user rated Acer's battery performance: 5.0
Upvote(1)

How does Sennheiser GSP 300's build quality compare to its competitors?

Adam Heit
Posted 16 hours ago
It has small size but the plastic and the cover is very comfy and strong.
This user rated Sennheiser's durability: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Sennheiser? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good is Sennheiser GSP 300's audio quality?

Adam Heit
Posted 16 hours ago
Sound quality is great for the price.
This user rated Sennheiser's audio fidelity: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Sennheiser? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does the Sennheiser GSP 300 have a built-in microphone?

Adam Heit
Posted 16 hours ago
I think which is very good, all my friends and the guild can hear my voice perfectly.
This user rated Sennheiser's integrated microphone: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How much does Shop Disney cost?

The Unforgiven
Posted 17 hours ago
They can be a little pricey but the sales are great and the customer service is always incredible they greet you like family when you enter the store and are always there to offer help and find what y... read more
They can be a little pricey but the sales are great and the customer service is always incredible they greet you like family when you enter the store and are always there to offer help and find what you need. read less
This user rated Shop Disney's price competitiveness: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Shop Disney? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Shop Disney debit card support?

The Unforgiven
Posted 17 hours ago
customer service is always top notch I love going in and I browse all the store they are very knowledgeable and know Disney history love to hear
This user rated Shop Disney's debit & prepaid card support: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Shop Disney? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Disney Store have an official coupons page?

The Unforgiven
Posted 17 hours ago
I like to stop by here and purchase a little stuffed animal or tshirt with the email coupons and in store sales.
This user rated Shop Disney's official coupons support: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How much does HomeGoods cost?

The Unforgiven
Posted 20 hours ago
This is the store where you can find those odd and end pieces that you just love but don't want to spend a lot of money on. They have a great selection and even better prices. I absolutely love going ... read more
This is the store where you can find those odd and end pieces that you just love but don't want to spend a lot of money on. They have a great selection and even better prices. I absolutely love going here. read less
This user rated HomeGoods' price competitiveness: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for HomeGoods? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Shoe Warehouse have an official coupons page?

The Unforgiven
Posted today
Always has coupons like $20 off which makes being a part of their rewards program a plus.
This user rated Shoe Warehouse's official coupons support: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Shoe Warehouse? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How expensive is Shoe Warehouse?

The Unforgiven
Posted today
DSW has the best prices for designer shoes and I have found a couple pairs of shoes here for fancy occasions for a good price, and you can always find something on the clearance racks.
This user rated Shoe Warehouse's price competitiveness: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Shoe Warehouse? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How much does UNIQLO cost vs. competitors?

Angeline Kinsler
Posted today
Great prices and good quality. Really love that there are a lot of sales and discounts. It’s a great place to shop also if you are just starting out in the work force because there are many outfits ... read more
Great prices and good quality. Really love that there are a lot of sales and discounts. It’s a great place to shop also if you are just starting out in the work force because there are many outfits suitable for the office and at great prices. read less
This user rated Uniqlo's price competitiveness: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Uniqlo? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Uniqlo offer a large selection of sizes?

Angeline Kinsler
Posted today
This is my issue with this store, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.
This user rated Uniqlo's variety of sizes: 5.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Uniqlo? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How much does Torrid cost vs. competitors?

Angeline Kinsler
Posted today
lot of stores that sell plus sized clothes look like they cater to the 50 year old crowd, making Torrid a great place to shop for trendy, in style looks for very good price.
This user rated Torrid's price competitiveness: 3.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Torrid? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Torrid offer a large selection of sizes?

Angeline Kinsler
Posted today
They have all the size and I recommend anyone interested in buying a closet full of stylish outfits that fits you just fine.
This user rated Torrid's variety of sizes: 3.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Torrid? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How would you rank Samsung Galaxy S10's security lock?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
So overall, there are a good amount of options to lock your phone, but they have had some security risk and the best way to lock the phone in my opinion is with a password that is not easily hacked.Th... read more
So overall, there are a good amount of options to lock your phone, but they have had some security risk and the best way to lock the phone in my opinion is with a password that is not easily hacked.The Samsung Galaxy S10 has various options to lock your phone, including:PatternPINPasswordsFingerprint Facial recognition.        Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:With a dry finger there is 100 percent accuracy with the fingerprint scanner with the right thumb and 80 percent with the left. (Source: PC Mag)With a wet finger there is a 72% recognition rate which is a significant improvement from other phones when they couldn't even recognize the finger. (Source: PC Mag)Samsung Galaxy S10 con's:Users can hack into someone's phone using an image or video of them and placing that in front of the screen because the phone doesn't do 3d face mapping to ensure that the person trying to unlock the phone is the actual human. (Source: Forbes)Users are able to hack into the phone with a fingerprint sensor when there is a screen protector on top and use fingers that are not registered to the device. (Source: TechRadar) read less
This user rated Samsung's security lock: 3.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Samsung? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Is the Samsung Galaxy S10 scratch resistant?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the phone is very solid when it comes to scratch resistance.The phone is protected by Gorilla Glass 6.Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:In a durability test the phone is able to handle a pick up t... read more
Overall, the phone is very solid when it comes to scratch resistance.The phone is protected by Gorilla Glass 6.Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:In a durability test the phone is able to handle a pick up to level 6 on the Moh Hardness Scale, meaning that everyday use you should have no issues scratching your phone. (Source: YouTuber JerryRigEverything) read less
This user rated Samsung's anti-scratch coating: 4.0
Upvote(0)

How does Samsung Galaxy S10's audio quality compare to its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the audio quality for this phone is well above average and provides a good listening experience for any situation that you are using your phone for.Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:Very good soun... read more
Overall, the audio quality for this phone is well above average and provides a good listening experience for any situation that you are using your phone for.Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:Very good sound all around, very full and equipped with good balance (Source: Android Pit)The S10 keeps the standard 3.5 mm headphone jack, so you don't need to purchase bluetooth headphones.(Source: T3)The audio is clear and the loudness was above average, either using the speakers of the phone itself or plugging in headphones. (Source: GSMArena)Samsung Galaxy S10 con's:Users experience poor voice quality when making calls. (Source: Samsung Forums)Users are unable to hear when making a call through speaker phone. (Source: Samsung Forums) read less
This user rated Samsung's sound quality: 4.0
Upvote(1)

How does Samsung Galaxy S10's front camera rate against its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the front facing camera for the Samsung Galaxy S10 is one of the best on the market today.The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with:1/3-inch 10Mp sensor with 1.22µm pixels25mm-equivalent focal ... read more
Overall, the front facing camera for the Samsung Galaxy S10 is one of the best on the market today.The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with:1/3-inch 10Mp sensor with 1.22µm pixels25mm-equivalent focal lengthF/1.9 apertureDual-pixel AFSamsung Galaxy S10 pro's:Images come out with good color rendering and good detail. (Source: DXOMark)Good deal sharpness in the images and good detail when shooting in bright light and indoors. (Source: DXOMark)The camera app is easy to use and offers you a lot of options. (Source: Digital Trends)Samsung Galaxy S10 con's:The camera does lose some fine detail in low light. (Source: DXOMark)Focus issues when trying to take group selfies.. (Source: DXOMark) read less
This user rated Samsung's selfie camera quality: 4.0
Upvote(0)

How is Samsung Galaxy S10's rear camera quality?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, this camera is one of the best available on a phone today and is highly recommended.The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with:A main 12-megapixel with an aperture that shifts between f/1.5 and f/2.4 ... read more
Overall, this camera is one of the best available on a phone today and is highly recommended.The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with:A main 12-megapixel with an aperture that shifts between f/1.5 and f/2.4 depending on light. An ultra-wide 16-megapixel unitA telephoto 12-megapixel for zooming.Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:Camera was very versatile. (Source: Trusted Reviews)Offers a lot of modes and settings giving users a lot of freedom. (Source: Trusted Reviews)Reliable auto focus. (Source: Trusted Reviews)Well controlled noise levels. (Source: DXOMark)Accurate target exposure and good dynamic range. (Source: DXOMark)Samsung Galaxy S10 con's:Visible noise in low light. (Source: DXOMark)Loss of fine & low contrast in most situations. (Source: DXOMark)Loss of detail when zooming. (Source: DXOMark) read less
This user rated Samsung's rear camera photo quality: 4.0
Upvote(1)

How does Samsung's Galaxy S10 perform vs. its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
According to most reviewers, the Samsung Galaxy S10 performs quite well well compared to its competitors. It has great speed and is able to handle multiple processes at the same time, without any lag ... read more
According to most reviewers, the Samsung Galaxy S10 performs quite well well compared to its competitors. It has great speed and is able to handle multiple processes at the same time, without any lag or hiccups.The phone comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and an option for either 128GB or 512GB of internal storage.Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:Runs super-fast and is able to do a high amount of browsing and gaming without any noticeable lag.(Source: Trusted Reviews)Multi-tasking is smooth and efficient.. (Source: Trusted Reviews)Graphic heavy games such as PUBG play with no lag or stuttering. (Source: Trusted Reviews)The phone performs at speeds that are comparable to the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. (Source: Tom's Guide)The phone doesn't experience lag or feel warm when playing higher graphic intensive games.(Source: Tom's Guide) read less
This user rated Samsung's performance: 4.0
Upvote(1)

Does 10 Grove manufacture their products in the United States?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
Every 10 Grove product is hand crafted in the USA at their own factory.
This user rated 10 Grove's domestic production policy: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for 10 Grove? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does 10 Grove provide a wash & care guide for its products?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
10 Grove gives you a cute little laundry card with every product; it's super helpful to keep by the washer / dryer if you  need a reminder. Plus, they give helpful tips on their website and s... read more
10 Grove gives you a cute little laundry card with every product; it's super helpful to keep by the washer / dryer if you  need a reminder. Plus, they give helpful tips on their website and social accounts on how to save time and make sure your bedding looks like a freshly pressed 5 star hotel. read less
This user rated 10 Grove's wash & care guide: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How expensive is 10 Grove?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
Their pricing is on average 60% off the comparable luxury Italian linen brands. It's the best value for money you can get. The quality truly shows it.
This user rated 10 Grove's price competitiveness: 5.0
Upvote(0)

10 Grove PayPal support?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
Love that they provide you with an alternative payment option. Fast and easy to checkout, especially when you don't have your credit card on hand.
This user rated 10 Grove's PayPal support: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does 10 Grove offer free returns? What's their exchange policy?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
Honestly, their returns process is super streamlined and straightforward. I also love that if you ordered a set, they let you return parts of it separately. They offer you free return shipping and the... read more
Honestly, their returns process is super streamlined and straightforward. I also love that if you ordered a set, they let you return parts of it separately. They offer you free return shipping and they'll fully refund you within 30 days. read less
This user rated 10 Grove's free return policies: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How does the Samsung Galaxy S10 hold up against regular wear and tear?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall the Samsung Galaxy S10 is a well made phone that is made to last, according to reviewers.Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:Gorilla Glass 6 protects the phone and it is able to withstand a lot of us... read more
Overall the Samsung Galaxy S10 is a well made phone that is made to last, according to reviewers.Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:Gorilla Glass 6 protects the phone and it is able to withstand a lot of use and wear and tear in most everyday situations without scratching. (Source: Youtuber JerryRigEverything)Fingerprint sensor is well protected and is able to handle light scratches with no issues of performance.(Source: Youtuber JerryRigEverything)When trying to bend the phone, it doesn't take any damage. (Source: Youtuber JerryRigEverything)The phone is well-designed and constructed. (Source: Youtuber JerryRigEverything) read less
This user rated Samsung's product durability: 4.0
Upvote(1)

How does Samsung Galaxy S10's screen quality compare to others?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy S10 has quite possibly the best screen available on the market today.The phone features a 6.1-inch AMOLED panel, with HDR10+ support and a resolution that tops out at 3040 ... read more
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy S10 has quite possibly the best screen available on the market today.The phone features a 6.1-inch AMOLED panel, with HDR10+ support and a resolution that tops out at 3040 x 1440.Samsung Galaxy S10 pro's:Bright and colorful screen. (Source: Trusted Reviews) The phone plays HDR content that increases the quality of video on the phone. (Source: Trusted Reviews) Most color accurate smartphone on the market today. (Source: Trusted Reviews) Pixel density of 550 ppl creates a very detailed and sharp image on the screen. (Source: TechRadar) read less
This user rated Samsung's screen quality: 4.0
Upvote(1)

How long is the battery life for the Samsung Galaxy S10?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the battery life for the Samsung Galaxy S10 is very good. Even with pretty heavy use, it lasts much of the day without any issues.The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with:3,400mAh Lithium ionQualcom... read more
Overall, the battery life for the Samsung Galaxy S10 is very good. Even with pretty heavy use, it lasts much of the day without any issues.The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with:3,400mAh Lithium ionQualcomm Quick Charge 2.0Qi wireless chargingWireless PowerShareSamsung Galaxy S10 pro's:The phone delivers a full day of use with room to spare. (Source: Android Authority)The battery lasts the entire day even when doing battery-intensive tasks such as taking photos and tethering to the internet. (Source: Android Authority)  The phone offers a variety of battery saving modes and options. (Source: Android Authority)The phone is able to charge extremely fast. (Source: Android Authority)When web browsing over 4G LTE, the phone is able to last over 10 hours. (Source: Tom's Guide)Ability to share battery life of your phone to charge other devices. (Source: Tom's Guide)Samsung Galaxy S10 con's:Watching media on the phone leads to heavy drain of the battery. For example, watching an hour of Netflix at 50% brightness led to a loss of 14% of battery life. (Source: Trusted Reviews)Gaming leads to a loss of 17-21% of battery life per hour with higher quality games and 14-18% with simpler games.(Source: Trusted Reviews) read less
This user rated Samsung's battery performance: 4.0
Upvote(1)

How does Apple iPhone XS's security lock rank against its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, I feel that the options to lock the iPhone XS are adequate, but definitely not as diverse as other phones, and I do miss the option to have my fingerprint unlock my phone.The iPhone XS offers... read more
Overall, I feel that the options to lock the iPhone XS are adequate, but definitely not as diverse as other phones, and I do miss the option to have my fingerprint unlock my phone.The iPhone XS offers two ways to lock your phone, either a passcode or Face ID.  iPhone XS pro's:The error rate for Face ID is 1 in 1,000,000, so you can feel quite safe that no one, but you will be able to unlock your phone. (Source: Mac Rumors) You can easily disable Face ID by pressing on the side button and the volume button at the same time.(Source: Mac Rumors) With attention aware turned on, the phone will only unlock when you are actively looking at the phone with your eyes open. (Source: Mac Rumors) iPhone XS con's:Removal of the fingerprint scanner. read less
This user rated Apple's security lock: 3.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Apple? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Is the Apple iPhone XS scratch resistant?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the Apple iPhone XS is scratch resistant and can handle most every day use and wear and tear.According to Apple, the iPhone XS is made to be more scratch resistant and durable than previous m... read more
Overall, the Apple iPhone XS is scratch resistant and can handle most every day use and wear and tear.According to Apple, the iPhone XS is made to be more scratch resistant and durable than previous models. iPhone XS pro's:Durability tests on the iPhone XS found that the camera lens will scratch with a Mohs hardness level of 7,(Source: YouTuber JerryRigEverything) The phone itself will scratch at hardness level of 6, which is on par with most Apple phones. (Source: YouTuber JerryRigEverything) iPhone XS con's:The Gorilla Glass 5 is more susceptible to scratches because it is more focused on shatter resistance. (Source: Apple Forums)  read less
This user rated Apple's anti-scratch coating: 4.0
Upvote(1)
Do you work for Apple? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How does Apple iPhone XS's audio quality compare to its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the sound on the iPhone XS is definitely one of the best on the market and is great to use to make calls, listen to music and watching video content.iPhone XS pro's:The front speaker is m... read more
Overall, the sound on the iPhone XS is definitely one of the best on the market and is great to use to make calls, listen to music and watching video content.iPhone XS pro's:The front speaker is much louder than previous models. (Source: GSMArena)Playing music from the phone sounds great and produces rich sound, deep bass. (Source: GSMArena)Listening without headphones, the iPhone XS produces a wider stereo sound than its competition.(Source: WhatHifi)The soundstage is wider than previous models of the phone. (Source: WhatHifi)iPhone XS con's:Lack of a 3.5mm audio adapter. (Source: GSMArena)Sound quality changes from low to high quality without warning. (Source: Apple Forums)When watching videos and making calls, users experience buzzing or rattling especially at higher volumes,(Source: MacRumors) read less
This user rated Apple's sound quality: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How is Apple iPhone XS's front camera quality?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the front camera of the Apple iPhone XS has been found to be solid and produces images that are of high quality, especially in favorable conditions.Apple iPhone XS pro's:The front camera ... read more
Overall, the front camera of the Apple iPhone XS has been found to be solid and produces images that are of high quality, especially in favorable conditions.Apple iPhone XS pro's:The front camera performs well when shooting both still and moving images. (Source: DxOMark) Provides excellent HDR and detail at close range. (Source: DxOMark) The selfie camera produces the best images of any iPhone camera before it. (Source: USwitch)Image detail is amazing and you can hardly tell that it was taken with a front camera. (Source: USwitch)Apple iPhone XS con's:Noise is visible in all lighting conditions. (Source: DxOMark) White balance and skin rendering problems, especially indoors. (Source: DxOMark) Issues shooting in low-light and you lose a significant amount of detail and quality. (Source: USwitch) read less
This user rated Apple's selfie camera quality: 4.0
Upvote(0)

How is Apple iPhone XS's rear camera quality?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the iPhone XS camera is definitely improved from previous models, but is still not the best option out there when it comes to phone cameras, according to most reviewers.The phone features two... read more
Overall, the iPhone XS camera is definitely improved from previous models, but is still not the best option out there when it comes to phone cameras, according to most reviewers.The phone features two 12MP cameras, one wide angle and one telephoto.Apple iPhone XS pro's:Increase in the size of the pixels, leading to better low-light images. (Source: TechRadar)Improved auto-focus due to increase in the depth of the pixels. (Source: TechRadar)Introduction of Smart HDR leads to better details in photos and creates a sharp image without over-exposure or blurriness. (Source: TechRadar) The colors of images have been improved because of the improvements of HDR and creates the most accurate colors of phones in the industry according to Apple. (Source: Digital Camera World)The camera is easy to use and the settings are minimum to make the process of taking pictures easier.(Source: Digital Camera World)Apple iPhone XS con's:In low-light the camera can struggle because of its higher aperture. (Source: TechRadar)The camera has issues with edge detection. (Source: Trusted Reviews) read less
This user rated Apple's rear camera photo quality: 4.0
Upvote(0)

How does the Apple iPhone XS perform?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the iPhone XS's performance is one of the best around and has speeds that beat its competitors.The phone comes with Apple's A12 Bionic Processor. It comes with an expanded GPU with fo... read more
Overall, the iPhone XS's performance is one of the best around and has speeds that beat its competitors.The phone comes with Apple's A12 Bionic Processor. It comes with an expanded GPU with four cores and a six-core CPU. iPhone XS pro's:The phone performs a lot faster than a Galaxy Note 9 which uses a Snapdragon 845 chip. (Source: Mashable)Running a CPU benchmarking app, the iPhone XS scores 4,821 on single core and 11,392 on multi-core. Comparing that to the Galaxy Note 9 with a score 2,449 on single-core and 8,905 on multi-core shows how much faster that the iPhone XS performs. (Source: Mashable)Running multiple apps, gaming and augmented reality feels incredibly fast. (Source: Mashable)The iPhone XS is incredibly fast at opening apps, taking just 20.8 second to open Fortnite, 4.9 seconds for Pokemon Go and 6.17 for Asphalt 9. The Galaxy Note 9 takes 35 seconds, 7.2 second and 9.1 seconds respectively, so you can see the speed difference in the phones. (Source: Tom's Guide)Measuring overall speed using Geekbench 4, the XS scores 11,420 which is faster than the fastest Android phone, the OnePlus 6 which has a speed of 9,088. (Source: Tom's Guide)iPhone XS con's:After updating their phone to iOS 12.1.4, some users found issues of lag and freezing on their phone that required a soft reset of their phones. (Source: iKream) read less
This user rated Apple's performance: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How is Apple MacBook Air's build quality?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 It is a delicate-looking laptop and it really is. I do not believe that it supports accidents of falls, but luckily with very good care, its duration will be prolonged.
This user rated Apple's durability: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How would you rate Apple MacBook Air's keyboard?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 It is super comfortable and versatile. The keys are so cute and comfortable that they want to type all the time, even if they have nothing to do. Is incredible.
This user rated Apple's keyboard performance: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How would you rate Apple MacBook Air's storage space compared to its competitors?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 The 1T of memory is enough for her, rather she is glad to be over space for now. With Apple's online save plans you can also save more space on the laptop, which is great.
This user rated Apple's storage capacity: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does the Apple MacBook Air run smoothly and efficiently?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 The 8 GB RAM of this equipment supports the use of editing software used at the same time without any problem. It also takes almost nothing to respond to the commands, compared to his previous lapto... read more
 The 8 GB RAM of this equipment supports the use of editing software used at the same time without any problem. It also takes almost nothing to respond to the commands, compared to his previous laptop that had only 4 GB of RAM read less
This user rated Apple's performance speed: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does the Apple MacBook Air come with 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB of RAM?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
The 8 GB of RAM is enough for her, her work does not require excess ram and rom. But with 8 you can work with great speed and performance.  
This user rated Apple's starting ram capacity: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How long does Apple's MacBook Air last between charges?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 Apple says it lasts twelve hours, my girlfriend tells me that it even lasts longer sometimes. But on days of continuous use and with several apps used at the same time, it lasts a couple of hours le... read more
 Apple says it lasts twelve hours, my girlfriend tells me that it even lasts longer sometimes. But on days of continuous use and with several apps used at the same time, it lasts a couple of hours less. No problem in that, it's the common thing. read less
This user rated Apple's battery performance: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does Google's Wifi cover a large area?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
The router advertises coverage up to 2200sqft. While my apartment is quite a bit smaller, I can say that the range is a vast improvement over any router and / or extend that I've tried to-date. Using ... read more
The router advertises coverage up to 2200sqft. While my apartment is quite a bit smaller, I can say that the range is a vast improvement over any router and / or extend that I've tried to-date. Using my Ring device as an example, my front door Ring doorbell has yet to disconnect even once since I installed this router. Hence, not only am I pleased by the range, but I'm even more impressed by its consistency.   read less
This user rated Google's coverage area: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Google? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

iHerb PayPal support?

Todd Gibson
Posted 1 day ago
Their customer service is a joke. They have chat (no phone) and if they don't have the answer, or don't want to deal with it they just say "thanks" and pop right out of chat. if you have to chat with ... read more
Their customer service is a joke. They have chat (no phone) and if they don't have the answer, or don't want to deal with it they just say "thanks" and pop right out of chat. if you have to chat with "Andre", you might as well forget it, he'll just put the blame on you and hang up when he doesn't have the answers. read less
This user rated iHerb's PayPal support: 1.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for iHerb? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good is Sony A7 Series' image stabilization?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 This has not improved on a large scale compared to the previous ones, it is not his forte. Nor does it have self stabilization.
This user rated Sony's vibration reduction: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Sony? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How good is Sony A7 Series' LCD screen for previewing photos?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 Is incredible; the LCD screen is also equipped with touch functionality, with options for Touch Pad, Touch Focus, Touch Shutter and new Touch Tracking which quickly activates “Real-time Tracking... read more
 Is incredible; the LCD screen is also equipped with touch functionality, with options for Touch Pad, Touch Focus, Touch Shutter and new Touch Tracking which quickly activates “Real-time Tracking” through the touch screen. Quite versatile.   read less
This user rated Sony's lcd display quality: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Sony? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does Sony's A7 Series allow users to switch to a manual mode?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 The controls are more visible and better compared to the a6100, they are also more ergonomic and comfortable to use. With new predispositions within the menu.
This user rated Sony's manual controls: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How's Sony A7 Series' image quality?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 It has an incredible image quality, capable of handling the rendering to RAW or JPEG, with 24.2 mp. Image composition variations are possible with this camera, I love the results of my photos.
This user rated Sony's picture quality: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How easy is Sony's Alpha Series to learn and use?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 For a beginner if it is difficult to understand certain configurations and uses of the a6400, but with tutorial and manual handling it can be achieved. On the other hand, it is nothing different fro... read more
 For a beginner if it is difficult to understand certain configurations and uses of the a6400, but with tutorial and manual handling it can be achieved. On the other hand, it is nothing different from its other versions such as the a6300 or a6000. It is an intuitive camera in general. read less
This user rated Sony's user-friendly products: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How good is Sony A7 Series' video recording quality?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 This has been the reason why I bought it, the recording range abounds in 4k and full HD. With a better synthesized image in depth and composition. It has audio input, which is useful if you want to ... read more
 This has been the reason why I bought it, the recording range abounds in 4k and full HD. With a better synthesized image in depth and composition. It has audio input, which is useful if you want to capture the outside sound read less
This user rated Sony's video recording quality: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How long is the battery life for Sony's Alpha Series?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 The battery of the a6400 is scarce compared to other cameras, but it is not annoyance when you have extra batteries. It lasts 400 shots, according to Sony, it has reached me for more; between 600 to... read more
 The battery of the a6400 is scarce compared to other cameras, but it is not annoyance when you have extra batteries. It lasts 400 shots, according to Sony, it has reached me for more; between 600 to 700 shots. Which is great. read less
This user rated Sony's battery performance: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does the Sony A7 Series offer a mobile app?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 The app makes it easy to operate the a6400, to calibrate it, adjust the angle by comparing images or simply keeping a glimpse of the recording preview on the phone. It's great, because it covers man... read more
 The app makes it easy to operate the a6400, to calibrate it, adjust the angle by comparing images or simply keeping a glimpse of the recording preview on the phone. It's great, because it covers many functions that complement each other. read less
This user rated Sony's compatible mobile app: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does 10 Grove have swatches of their fabrics available?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
They let you buy unlimited swatches. Plus, their Blind Feel Test gives you the chance to try out a pillowcase in each of their two fabrics - the sateen and percale - for only $10, which is refunded to... read more
They let you buy unlimited swatches. Plus, their Blind Feel Test gives you the chance to try out a pillowcase in each of their two fabrics - the sateen and percale - for only $10, which is refunded to you when you make your first purchase. read less
This user rated 10 Grove's fabric swatch availability: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does 10 Grove have a longer warranty?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
They give you 30 days, with free returns.
This user rated 10 Grove's product guarantee: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Which types of sheets can I find at 10 Grove? Do they have a wide variety of materials to pick from?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
Every single piece is available in both the Sateen and the Percale, so that you can make your "perfect bed." They're whole thing is that feel comes first so they give you options on every product.
This user rated 10 Grove's material variety: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How safe and non-toxic are 10 Grove sheets? Which chemical treatments are used?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
It's all OEKO-TEX, LEVEL 1, STANDARD 100 certified. Level 1 is the requirement for baby products, so you know it's truly free from harmful chemicals.
This user rated 10 Grove's sheet safety: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Are 10 Grove's linens available in different thread counts?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
Their sateen and percale fabrics both feel incredible. And they're totally transparent about where the fabric comes from and how it's made. I love that everything is made at their own factory in the U... read more
Their sateen and percale fabrics both feel incredible. And they're totally transparent about where the fabric comes from and how it's made. I love that everything is made at their own factory in the US. read less
This user rated 10 Grove's thread count options: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does 10 Grove give the option to buy only a flat sheet?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
They have their top sheet available separately in every color and style.
This user rated 10 Grove's top sheet availability: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How durable are 10 Grove's products?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
The quality is impeccable. Not only in terms of the craftsmanship, but also the fabrics themselves. I've been sleeping on 10 Grove for a year and my sheets look as good as day 1.
This user rated 10 Grove's product durability: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does 10 Grove have a fit guide to help me with sizing?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
They have a really fun size chart, where you get to plug in the measurements of your products (your mattress, pillows, duvet), and they'll tell you what size product you should purchase. This is super... read more
They have a really fun size chart, where you get to plug in the measurements of your products (your mattress, pillows, duvet), and they'll tell you what size product you should purchase. This is super helpful, especially when you don't know all the bedding lingo. It's like having your own customer service. read less
This user rated 10 Grove's measurement chart: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Is 10 Grove considered an ethical brand?

Nicole Adams
Posted 1 day ago
Everything is produced in house at their own factory in Texas. They pay their employees a fair wage, provide access to health insurance and retirement benefits, offer paid vacation and extend interest... read more
Everything is produced in house at their own factory in Texas. They pay their employees a fair wage, provide access to health insurance and retirement benefits, offer paid vacation and extend interest free loans to their people. read less
This user rated 10 Grove's ethical practices: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How does Apple's iPhone XS hold up against regular wear and tear?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, reviewers found that the iPhone XS is a very durable phone with glass that is the most durable out of any phone that Apple has produced.iPhone XS pro's:The phone is remarkably resistant t... read more
Overall, reviewers found that the iPhone XS is a very durable phone with glass that is the most durable out of any phone that Apple has produced.iPhone XS pro's:The phone is remarkably resistant to scratches and scuffs. (Source: iMore)Combining the new stronger glass and solid stainless steel band, the phone is very solid. (Source: iMore)Dropping the screen side up and screen side down at 3 feet, there are a few scrapes and minor dents, but the glass remains intact. (Source: CNet)From 5 feet, the phone remains intact, but with a couple larger sized dents, but the glass doesn't break.(Source: CNet)The steel frame helps mitigate damage when dropped from the side. (Source: SquareTrade Labs)The iPhone's water resistance is great and the phone is able to handle submersion in 138 cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon for 30 minutes without any issues. (Source: SquareTrade Labs)iPhone XS con's:The phone was put into a rotating cube to simulate tumbling and the phone suffers significant damage, with cracks, loose glass and other issues. (Source: SquareTrade)Dropping the phone from a height of 6 feet the glass protecting the phone shatters and the screen malfunctions.(Source: SquareTrade) read less
This user rated Apple's product durability: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How does Apple iPhone XS's screen quality compare to others?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the iPhone XS has received favorable reviews that found the display to be one of the best available on a phone.The screen is a Super Retina OLED HDR display which has a resolution of 2436 x 1... read more
Overall, the iPhone XS has received favorable reviews that found the display to be one of the best available on a phone.The screen is a Super Retina OLED HDR display which has a resolution of 2436 x 1125 and pixel density of 458 pixels.Apple iPhone XS pro's:Increase of the dynamic range to 60% which leads to better HDR and Dolby Vision Effects quality.(Source: TechRadar)The screen features great color accuracy. (Source: TechRadar)120Hz tracking technology leads to better touch input recognition. (Source: TechRadar)The larger screen makes watching videos and playing games a lot more enjoyable. (Source: TechRadar)The display is incredibly bright and has great colors. (Source: Tom's Guide)The hues on the screen are more accurate when comparing it to its competitors, registering a Delta-E rating of .25 compared to the Galaxy Note 9's rating of .34. (Source: Tom's Guide) read less
This user rated Apple's screen quality: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How long does Apple's iPhone XS last between charges?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the iPhone XS battery is capable at lasting the whole day for most users, but it does lack the battery life of most Android phones and even though you can use rapid charging, it does require ... read more
Overall, the iPhone XS battery is capable at lasting the whole day for most users, but it does lack the battery life of most Android phones and even though you can use rapid charging, it does require a separate adapter.The iPhone XS has a 2,659 mAH battery.Apple iPhone XS pro's:Fast charge capable and can charge the phone to 50% within 30 minutes. (Source:  Tom's Guide)When streaming Netflix on the phone it only lost 3% of battery life per 30 minutes. (Source: Trusted Reviews)Apple iPhone XS con's:The XS's battery lasts for almost 10 hours when continuously browsing the web at 4G and 150 nits brightness. However that is far less than most average phones in the category and significantly less than most Android phones.(Source:  Tom's Guide) read less
This user rated Apple's battery performance: 4.0
Upvote(1)

Is OnePlus' 7 Pro scratch resistant?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the OnePlus 7 Pro offers a great amount of scratch resistance and it would take a lot for scratches to start appearing on your phone.OnePlus 7 Pro pro's:Gorilla Glass 5 protects the phone... read more
Overall, the OnePlus 7 Pro offers a great amount of scratch resistance and it would take a lot for scratches to start appearing on your phone.OnePlus 7 Pro pro's:Gorilla Glass 5 protects the phone so it does not scratch easily. (Source: YouTuber JerryRigEverything)In a scratch test it take something at level six on the Moh's Hardness Scale to do damage to the phone.(Source: YouTuber JerryRigEverything) read less
This user rated OnePlus' anti-scratch coating: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for OnePlus? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How does OnePlus 7 Pro's security lock rank against its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the security of the OnePlus 7 Pro is solid and is right in line with its competitors in terms of safety and ease of use.The OnePlus 7 Pro offers the following to lock your phone:Fingerprint S... read more
Overall, the security of the OnePlus 7 Pro is solid and is right in line with its competitors in terms of safety and ease of use.The OnePlus 7 Pro offers the following to lock your phone:Fingerprint SensorFacial RecognitionPatternPINPasswordOnePlus 7 Pro pro's:Using both face unlock and fingerprint sensor is lightning fast. (Source: Tom's Guide)The face unlock feature unlocks the phone faster than the iPhone XS's Face ID. (Source: Tom's Guide)Fingerprint Sensor is the gold standard amongst phone's available today. (Source: 9To5Google)OnePlus 7 Pro con's:Facial recognition isn't completely secure as as users are able to unlock their phone without it actually seeing their face. (Source: Tom's Guide)The fingerprint sensor is hackable using Elmer's glue. (Source: YouTube channel Max Tech) read less
This user rated OnePlus' security lock: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for OnePlus? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How long does the OnePlus 7 Pro last between charges?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
The OnePlus 7 Pro battery life is shorter compared to its competitors, but as long as you have access to power, you will be able to charge it really fast and because of that it is considered satisfact... read more
The OnePlus 7 Pro battery life is shorter compared to its competitors, but as long as you have access to power, you will be able to charge it really fast and because of that it is considered satisfactory amongst reviewers.The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a 4,000 mAh battery.OnePlus 7 Pro pro's:Fast charging. The phone charges from 0 to 30 percent within 30 minutes and 92 percent in an hour. (Source: Tom's Guide)Phone battery lasts for 2 days with general use. (Source: Trusted Reviews) Playing half an hour of a higher quality game drains 10% of the battery. (Source: Trusted Reviews) Watching Netflix with HDR content at 50% brightness brings the battery down by 5%. (Source: Trusted Reviews) The phone comes with warp charging and is able to fully charge in just under an hour and a half. (Source: Trusted Reviews) OnePlus 7 Pro con's:The phone was able to last about 9 and a half hours when surfing the web over 4G LTE at 150 nits of screen brightness. However that was significantly less than its competitors. (Source: Tom's Guide) read less
This user rated OnePlus' battery performance: 3.0
Upvote(0)

How does the OnePlus 7 Pro hold up against regular wear and tear?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
The OnePlus 7 Pro is made to last and is able to survive intense rigorous testing to see its durability.Youtuber JerryRigEverything is known for their durability tests and when he put the phone throug... read more
The OnePlus 7 Pro is made to last and is able to survive intense rigorous testing to see its durability.Youtuber JerryRigEverything is known for their durability tests and when he put the phone through his test process it came through with flying colors:The phone uses Gorilla Glass and doesn't scratch easily and can handle everyday use without damaging your phone. It takes a pick with a level of 7 on the Moh's Hardness scale to scratch the phone.The phone comes with a pop-up selfie camera that is also very scratch proof. The phone comes with an automatic fall detection feature, so it will automatically close the camera, if it senses a fall.Finally, after going through a burn test, there were no dead pixels on the phone after applying an open flame on the phone.  read less
This user rated OnePlus' product durability: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How does OnePlus' 7 Pro perform vs. its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
The OnePlus 7 Pro is the top phone on the market for many experts, because of its high quality performance.The phone comes with a Snapdragon 855 processor, 12GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage space.&nbs... read more
The OnePlus 7 Pro is the top phone on the market for many experts, because of its high quality performance.The phone comes with a Snapdragon 855 processor, 12GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage space. OnePlus 7 Pro pro's:The phone sports UFS 3,o, reading and writing data at almost twice the speed of most phones today.(Source: Trusted Reviews)OnePlus features RAM Boost which prioritizes the apps that you use the most and favoring memory usage on them.. (Source: Trusted Reviews)Running Geekbench 4, the phone scores 3,509 on the single-core and 11,157 on the multi-core tests, which is basically identical to most of the top level Android phones. (Source: Mashable)Fewer dropped frames when gaming. (Source: Mashable)Animations are smooth and apps launch almost instantaneously. (Source: Mashable) read less
This user rated OnePlus' performance: 5.0
Upvote(0)

How does OnePlus 7 Pro's rear camera rate against its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
The OnePlus is not known for its camera, but fortunately, the OnePlus 7 Pro is a vast improvement from its predecessors. However, reviewers found that while the phone does make significant improvement... read more
The OnePlus is not known for its camera, but fortunately, the OnePlus 7 Pro is a vast improvement from its predecessors. However, reviewers found that while the phone does make significant improvements, it pales in comparison to its competitors.The phone comes with a 48MP Quad-Bayer sensor that results in a 12MP image, as well as an ultra-wide lens with a 16MP sensor and a tele-lens with an 8MP sensor dedicated to zoom shots.OnePlus 7 Pro pro's:Good detail in medium and long-range zoom shots. (Source: DxOMark)An autofocus that is fast and accurate. (Source: DxOMark)Great image quality using the main and tele-lens. (Source: DxOMark)Wide dynamic range. (Source: DxOMark)The camera app is a huge positive as it strikes a great balance between ease of use and features.(Source: Android Authority)In daylight the camera produces images that are well exposed and detailed. (Source: Android Authority)Colors come out well balanced and true to life. (Source: Android Authority)OnePlus 7 Pro con's:White balance casts are visible sometimes. (Source: DxOMark)Indoor shooting results in visible noise. (Source: DxOMark)Zoom shots result in desaturated colors and visible noise. (Source: DxOMark)When shooting in landscape mode, the phone had issues with lighting and images showed up under-exposed and dull in color. (Source: Android Authority)Shooting in low light in auto mode results in images that are soft and show motion blur. (Source: Android Authority)In dim light the camera, images come out looking airbrushed and are too warm. (Source: TechRadar) read less
This user rated OnePlus' rear camera photo quality: 3.0
Upvote(0)

How is OnePlus 7 Pro's front camera quality?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the front camera on the OnePlus 7 Pro is serviceable and is among the better ones on the market today according to most reviewers.The OnePlus 7 Pro's front camera feature a 16Mp 1/3"... read more
Overall, the front camera on the OnePlus 7 Pro is serviceable and is among the better ones on the market today according to most reviewers.The OnePlus 7 Pro's front camera feature a 16Mp 1/3" Sony IMX 471 sensor that offers a 25mm-equivalent focal length and an f/2 aperture. OnePlus 7 Pro pro's:Good color, exposure and detail. (Source: DxOMark)Best front camera flash available. (Source: DxOMark)Well-exposed faces in bright light and indoors. (Source: DxOMark)The camera thrives in well-lit environments. (Source: TechRadar)One Plus 7 Pro con's:The shallow depth of field means that in group selfies, people in the back show up out of focus. (Source: DxOMark)In low light and indoors, noise is more prevalent. (Source: DxOMark)Washed out colors, (Source: Android Authority)Blown out highlights, (Source: Android Authority)Over-softening of skin, (Source: Android Authority)However, in dim lighting the camera smooths skin way too much and makes images look airbrushed.(Source: TechRadar) read less
This user rated OnePlus' selfie camera quality: 4.0
Upvote(0)

How does OnePlus 7 Pro's audio quality compare to its competitors?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the quality of the audio for the OnePlus 7 Pro is good, but not great when compared to its competitors. OnePlus 7 Pro pro's:Dual speakers on the phone with one on the bottom edge of ... read more
Overall, the quality of the audio for the OnePlus 7 Pro is good, but not great when compared to its competitors. OnePlus 7 Pro pro's:Dual speakers on the phone with one on the bottom edge of the phone and the other the call speaker that doubles as a loudspeaker leads to an improvement in loudness versus previous models of the phone. (Source: GSMArena)At high volumes there is no distortion. (Source: GSMArena)When listening to music, audio that was clear and loud enough that you could hear the full range of sound and instruments. (Source: GSMArena)When listening with headphones, sound was clear and loud. (Source: GSMArena)Playback audio is the phone's strong suit. (Source: DxOMark)OnePlus 7 Pro con's:The phone does have a lack of bass. (Source: DxOMark)When recording audio, the phone experiences several issues. (Source: DxOMark)Voices and background sounds are distorted..Background noises are not suppressed wellSuffers in quality at high volumes. (Source: Android Authority) read less
This user rated OnePlus' sound quality: 4.0
Upvote(0)

How is OnePlus 7 Pro's screen quality?

Nick Chin
Posted 1 week ago
Overall, the OnePlus 7 Pro has one of the best displays available out there today, with incredible smooth graphics and high visual fidelity.  The phone comes with a 6.67 inch 19.5:9 QHD+ resoluti... read more
Overall, the OnePlus 7 Pro has one of the best displays available out there today, with incredible smooth graphics and high visual fidelity.  The phone comes with a 6.67 inch 19.5:9 QHD+ resolution HDR10+ compliant Fluid AMOLED display. OnePlus 7 Pro pro's:The phone's fluidity is second to none either watching content or using the phone's interface. (Source: Trusted Reviews)The display's refresh rate of 90Hz makes using a conventional 60Hz display feel slow and laggy. (Source: Trusted Reviews)The phone comes with HDR playback with brighter content and greater colors. (Source: Trusted Reviews)Great color accuracy, (Source: XDA Developers)Minimal black clipping. (Source: XDA Developers)Excellent average tone response. (Source: XDA Developers)Features one of the first true all-screen phones. (Source: Tech Radar)When watching videos, playing games and browsing the web they experience smoother motion than other phones.(Source: Tech Radar)OnePlus 7 Pro con's:Suffers from white point being too warm in Natural profile. (Source: XDA Developers) read less
This user rated OnePlus' screen quality: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Is the Bose SoundLink Micro sound quality good?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 The audio reproduction is incredible, it preserves the original audio quality in all volume versions. I like knowing that I can enjoy listening to Metal or badass perfectly.
This user rated Bose's audio performance: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Bose? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How durable is Bose's SoundLink Micro?

Cale Smith
Posted 1 day ago
 It is one of the highest quality bugles, being designed for outdoor use is resistant to water and dust, in addition to accidental falls. I trust their long duration, I already have more than half a ... read more
 It is one of the highest quality bugles, being designed for outdoor use is resistant to water and dust, in addition to accidental falls. I trust their long duration, I already have more than half a year using them. read less
This user rated Bose's product durability: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Bose? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does 43 CBD Solutions have less than 0.3% THC?

Alexandra Meyer
Posted 2 days ago
They offer Full spectrum with a THC percent of 0.3% or a THC free Tincture as well
This user rated 43 CBD Solutions' THC concentration: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for 43 CBD Solutions? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does 43 CBD Solutions grow its hemp in the US?

Alexandra Meyer
Posted 2 days ago
Local grown natural hemp from the slopes of southwestern colorado
This user rated 43 CBD Solutions' US hemp sourcing: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for 43 CBD Solutions? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How expensive is Fifth Sun?

Katie Bernardo
Posted 1 day ago
I paid $17.50 for each of my shirts and they were on sale. I’d say they are were adequate compared to other popular clothing brands.
This user rated Fifth Sun's price competitiveness: 4.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for Fifth Sun? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does bulkapparel.com take debit cards?

Aurora Dolorfino
Posted 1 day ago
They accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, AmEx, Discover, and Master Card bulkapparel.com/cms/page/help#17
This user rated BulkApparel's debit & prepaid card support: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for BulkApparel? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

How much does bulkapparel.com cost vs. competitors?

Aurora Dolorfino
Posted 1 day ago
The prices on BulkApparel are great, especially if you are ordering larger quantities. They usually beat the prices of other companies. One time I found an item cheaper from a competitor and they were... read more
The prices on BulkApparel are great, especially if you are ordering larger quantities. They usually beat the prices of other companies. One time I found an item cheaper from a competitor and they were able to price match. read less
This user rated BulkApparel's price competitiveness: 5.0
Upvote(0)
Do you work for BulkApparel? Edit answers, respond to customers, and promote offers by verifying your account as a brand rep.

Does BulkApparel carry plus-sizes?

Aurora Dolorfino
Posted 1 day ago
Many of their items are offered in larger sizes 2xl-5xl. They even have a few items if you need big and tall.
This user rated BulkApparel's curvaceous options: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Does BulkApparel carry petite-size inventory?

Aurora Dolorfino
Posted 1 day ago
Bella and Canvas/ Next level are perfect brands for petite sizes since they include XS.
This user rated BulkApparel's petite-size inventory: 5.0
Upvote(0)

Is there a variety of sizes at BulkApparel?

Aurora Dolorfino
Posted 1 day ago
They have size ranging from XS-5XL. They also have a good variety for youth/toddlers/infants.
This user rated BulkApparel's variety of sizes: 5.0
Upvote(0)