Shopping Forums

Recently Active Discussions

What are the main advantages / key differentiators of Raining Blossoms?

Fred Fisher
asked this on May 14, 2012
1 answer — 1 recent views — 4 total views

Does Hands-Off Local accept debit cards or personal checks?

Rosa Jiya
asked this on May 9, 2012
0 answers — 0 recent views — 2 total views

Does Promo Direct accept PayPal?

June Marshall
0 answers — 0 recent views — 0 total views

What is Real Deal's return / refund / exchange policy?

Vin Stilla
0 answers — 0 recent views — 0 total views

Where are ECIG Canada electronic cigarettes manufactured?

Crystal Millian
0 answers — 0 recent views — 34 total views

Does anyone know of online sites that accepts material written by adults for children?

Try Story Station at ViaTouch.com.  A few years ago they published my short story A Little Ways Up.  If they took a chance on me, there's a good shot that they will take a chance on other little-known or beginning writers. It's a paying market, too.
Rena Sherwood
answered this on May 8, 2012
7 answers — 0 recent views — 674 total views

Which is the best site to write and post love poems?

There are many online poetry journals listed at Duotrope (formerly Duotrope's Digest).  These range in payment from nothing to quite a bit.  Keep in mind that if you place a poem up on Helium or Triond, it is considered "published" and is ineligable to be published in many online and ...
Rena Sherwood
3 answers — 0 recent views — 3 total views

Lemon Balm -- I have lots on my garden. How much tea can I drink / how much can I eat each day to benefit from its great antioxidant properties?

Just a quick note -- any herbal tea that you have never drunk before can be a shock to your system.  Just because something is natural does not mean that it is safe.  Drink only one cup per 24 hours and see if you have any bad side effects like diarrhea or hives.  Then you can drink u...
Rena Sherwood
3 answers — 0 recent views — 15 total views

What's the best way to clean DVD?

Actually, I work for a company that sells tons of DVDs, Music Discs, and Video Game Discs. The best way to clean discs without buying an expensive Venmill machine or a hand buffer is to just use Pledge and a soft cloth. That's right, good ole Pledge furniture polish. It creates a waxy coating over t...
Leslie Windle
2 answers — 0 recent views — 3 total views

Months or Years?

When my No. 2 son was young, No. 1 son kept asking how old he was.  When told he was six months, the son looked at parents completely lost.  Why?  Because people had years not months, and zero meant nothing which meant the baby was not alive.  After a short powwow, No. 2 son beca...
Teresa Conti
2 answers — 1 recent views — 3 total views

What can be a good response to someone who back-stabs you?

I just heard this a few days ago - "I'm done with this conversation!" Don't you just love it? It also implies that you're done with this toxic friendship. It is such a waste of energy to deal with harmful people. Be done with the whole annoying mess and move on to more positive friendships.
Bonnie Doss-Knight
4 answers — 2 recent views — 7 total views

Love or lust which is more prominent today?

In modern western society, we rarely see arranged marriages. People here value their personal freedom so much that they cannot imagine an arranged marriage. We assume that once the people in the east become civilized like us, young people will be able to marry for love and choose their own partners....
Karen Gross
3 answers — 0 recent views — 5 total views

Will a MODERATOR PLEASE fix the issues with improper article count, so that we may be promoted and paid accordingly?

Hi, Brenda, thanks for your answer! I didn't know that mods could not help out on that stuff...bummer...I have had '10 or more' (12) articles published in a row but when the last 2 or 3 submissions were accepted, it states I have only submitted 2 or 3. Here is what the Knoji FAQ says "Once you are a...
Missy Lowe
2 answers — 4 recent views — 11 total views

How to survive if a US green card holder is seriously ill, but no insurance or medicaid and his supporter cannot help?

This can happen many times and probably does. The only thing that I can think of, as a way to get help, is to call 911 and tell them it is an emergency. Explain the situation but do not mention the green card. Just sound scared, and explain, in tears, that you need emergency medical help quick!! &nb...
sondra Crane
2 answers — 0 recent views — 0 total views

Who do you guys think will win Wimbledon in 2012?

Definitely, without question, beyond a shadow of doubt, the guy holding the cup will be Rafael Nadal. Djokovic is very good but he wore himself out. Rafa is greedy. He wants it all. He can easily beat  Federer, the gentleman player, but Djokovic has proven to be a match. When Nadal first starte...
Rayda Jacobs
1 answer — 0 recent views — 3 total views

What is the best website to watch an ipl matches online?

You can watch IPL matches directly from YouTube. If you're an Indian resident and you've set your location filter to India, then you should see an IPL notification everytime there is a match happening, or its scheduled during the day. I haven't actually tried watching it myself as I'm not a hge fan...
Boyuancy
1 answer — 0 recent views — 4 total views

Your married friend flirts with your husband. Do you tell her to back off?

Mnay people flirt for the fun of it, and do not mean anything by it. However, this does not mean it isn't hurtfull. If it was me, I would respond in a humorous manner like, 'hands off, he's mine!' said with a smile. I would expect my husband to stop gloating and soaking up the flattery at that point...
B W1
3 answers — 2 recent views — 4 total views

What is the best way to clean the dust off dried floral arrangements? (Since they are brittle and fragile.)

The best way to clean dust off of your dried floral arrangements is to gentle blow the dust off of them.  Your hair dryer works very well for this.  Take your arrangements outside so you do not blow the dust off in your house.  Set your hair dryer on the lowest speed it has.  Tur...
norlaw

Which is the most reliable FTP client for Mac OSX (that doesn't time out for large files)?

I can really recommend FileZilla. It is easy to use, realiable and stable. And it is free to download and use.
Saskia Bader

How frequent a blogger should make a post in his/her blog?

I think it depends on your gols for your blog. If you want to blog just for fun then write only when you like to. But if you want to get more readers or even make some money, then I would recommend to publish new blog posts regularly. That does not necessarily mean every day, but have a regular sch...
Saskia Bader
5 answers — 1 recent views — 6 total views

Is it possible to be allergic to vitamin C?

Vitamin C is a powerful antihistamine. That said, there are many people who are allergic to antihistamines. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient, it is necessary for life. Because of this, natural sources of vitamin C should not cause an allergy. Those allergic to vitamin C are most likely allergic to...
Daughter of Maat
4 answers — 0 recent views — 4 total views

What are The Screamingo 's return and exchange policies? Do they honor their refund policies?

Mike Wilson
asked this on May 13, 2012
1 answer — 0 recent views — 0 total views

What payment methods does The Screamingo accept? Do they accept PayPal, debit cards, e-checks, or BillMeLater?

Jim Smith

What are The Screamingo 's shipping rates and policies? Do they ship internationally? Do they ship on time?

Patricia Watson

What are The Screamingo 's pricing and packages? How do they compare on value vs other Sex Toys sites?

Baker PD

How safe and secure is The Screamingo 's website? Do they use secure connections? Does it contain malicious code?

Macy Hyde

Where can I find The Screamingo 's blog, Facebook Page, Google Plus Page, or Twitter feed?

Mary 12

How much traffic does The Screamingo 's website receive? What is their Alexa Ranking and Google PageRank?

Irene Freeman

How trustworthy is The Screamingo ? Do they have a BBB rating? Have major media outlets covered them?

Frank Graham

In general, what's the customer feedback on The Screamingo ? Have they been reviewed by blogs and news sites?

Sabrina Edwards

Where is The Screamingo located? Who is the management team? How can I contact them?

Curtis Taylor

What are Octomobi's shipping rates and policies? Do they ship internationally? Do they ship on time?

Peterson M D
1 answer — 0 recent views — 94 total views

What are Splendia Hotels's shipping rates and policies? Do they ship internationally? Do they ship on time?

Amy White
1 answer — 1 recent views — 129 total views

What are Logo Design Pros's shipping rates and policies? Do they ship internationally? Do they ship on time?

Kevin Thompson
1 answer — 0 recent views — 88 total views

What are OvernightPrints's shipping rates and policies? Do they ship internationally? Do they ship on time?

Michael Peters
asked this on May 12, 2012
1 answer — 0 recent views — 579 total views

What are Textbooks.com's shipping rates and policies? Do they ship internationally? Do they ship on time?

Ryan Coleman
1 answer — 0 recent views — 294 total views

What are iPrint.com's shipping rates and policies? Do they ship internationally? Do they ship on time?

Edwin Alexander
1 answer — 1 recent views — 106 total views

What are sites / companies similar to Invitation Consultants? How do they compare?

Sandra Gordon
1 answer — 2 recent views — 54 total views

What are sites / companies similar to Chegg? How do they compare?

Larry Shu
1 answer — 0 recent views — 423 total views

What are sites / companies similar to Evidence Blaster? How do they compare?

Pearl Cook
asked this on May 11, 2012

What are the main disadvantages of / common complaints with Evidence Blaster?

Emma Williams

What are the main advantages / key differentiators of Evidence Blaster?

Barbara Hunter

What are sites / companies similar to Reader's Digest Magazine? How do they compare?

Cynthia Talib
1 answer — 0 recent views — 55 total views

What are sites / companies similar to JustFlowers? How do they compare?

Tracy Walker
1 answer — 0 recent views — 82 total views

What are sites / companies similar to Buyer's Edge? How do they compare?

Sylvia Alexander
1 answer — 0 recent views — 47 total views
Posted in Airlines > Emirates US

What are Emirates US's prices and packages? How do their prices compare with competitors?

Beatrice Bryant
1 answer — 0 recent views — 109 total views
Posted in Airlines > Emirates US

What are sites / companies similar to Emirates US? How do they compare?

Doris Gray
1 answer — 0 recent views — 79 total views

What are Remember Your Travel's prices and packages? How do their prices compare with competitors?

Maya Lords

What are sites / companies similar to Remember Your Travel? How do they compare?

Vin Stilla
1 2 3 4 5
435 436 437

Discuss your shopping-related questions

Have a question about any brand, product, or service? Want insights from other shoppers and product experts? Ask questions, answer questions, get feedback in Knoji's shopping forums.

Find a Specific Forum