Tuseran Forte Uses and Side EffectsFitness Equipment
Active ingredients present in Tuseran Forte- dextromethorphan HBr, phenylephrine HCl and paracetamol.
Dextromethorphan HBr, an anti-tussive, restrains the region in the brain that stimulates coughing. Phenylephrine HCl, a decongestant, loosens and clears airway passage allowing easier breathing. It also restricts postnasal drip. Paracetamol reduces fever and is a effective pain reliever.
Tuseran Forte uses
Tuseran Forte is administered for treating cough, blocked nose, postnasal drip, body aches, headaches and fever linked to common cold, flu, sinusitis and other similar respiratory tract ailments. It also aids in effectively decongest sinus openings.
Tuseran Forte may be prescribed for other conditions not listed above.
Adults and children above 12 years
A capsule of Tuseran Forte every 6 hours or as prescribed by your physician.
Children below 12 years
The efficacy and safety of Tuseran Forte has not been established in children below 12 years of age.
Tuseran Forte side effects
Common side effects include severe headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomach upset, dizziness and excitement. These are less severe side effects and not a major cause of concern; if any of these side effects become persistent or bothersome, consult your doctor immediately.
Severe Side effects
If any of these side effects occur on using Tuseran Forte, stop administering it immediately and consult a doctor. Symptoms includes allergic reaction (skin reaction, skin irritation, itching, redness, hives, swelling of tongue, lips, throat or face, difficulty in breathing, chest congestion, chest pain), tremor, sleepiness, restlessness , change in heart beat, anxiety, respiratory abnormalities, tiredness or weakness.
Tuseran Forte contains paracetamol; prolonged use can cause severe kidney and liver problems.
These are not the complete list of possible side effects of Tuseran Forte, for further information contact your local physician.
Tips and warnings
• Avoid Tuseran Forte in case you are allergic to any of its active ingredients.
• Inform your doctor if you are administering any other medications for nasal congestion, pain relief or any other disease.
• Refrain from using excess alcohol.
• In case of pregnancy or breast feeding, consult with your doctor the benefits and risk associated to the use of Tuseran Forte.
• Avoid administering Tuseran Forte while driving or operating heavy machinery.
• Store it in a cool dry place below 30 degree Celsius.
• Keep out of reach from children.
• In case of overdose consult a doctor immediately.