The Power of Capricorn's in Business
As I Capricorn sun sign myself, I'd like to think I know a fair bit about what I'm talking about here. I've spent most of my life working towards greater goals, and one of those has been the exciting study of astrology, which I like to combine with business sense, to help empower myself and others.
So! If you are a fellow Capricorn, and you're out in the world of business, this article will highlight all the skills you have right there inside you, ready and waiting to be utilized in the best ways you see fit.
First, just in case you're unsure, the Sun goes into Capricorn between December 21st-22nd and January 19th-20th. The ruling planet of Capricorn is the one and only Saturn (Or Chronus depending on how you see it), and the symbol of Capricorn is the Sea-Goat, the only zodiac symbol to combine a pack animal and a fish.
Capricorn Business Power
If you're a Capricorn sun sign, then you've got some major business mojo going on, so make sure you take advantage of all your skills. Bring them into balance and learn to let your energy flow, so you can make the most of your business endeavors, using your natural born skills of:
- Determination - Like our goat ancestors, we Capricorns have the unique ability to persist and never desist, which is a prime skill for any business leader.
- Hard-Headedness - I bet you thought being stubborn was a bad thing! It isn't though, especially in the world of business. Your naturally ability to use your horns to ram through any challenge, is what makes you such a divine business leader, so work smarter not harder - and put your hard headedness to work for you!
- Financial Responsibility - We may not start out as the most fiscally responsibly capi's, but it's our challenges that lead us to be so good with money when we do find ourselves ready to jump into the world of business. You don't have to be good at math either, because being a capi gives you the natural strength of financial responsibility. You might splurge here and there, but you know when enough is enough.
- Humility - Being born under Saturn means a life of trials and challenges, though that isn't a bad thing, because all those lessons you've learned can be put to use. Not only does it give you a way to contribute and grow in the world, but learning humility helps you really connect with people on a personal level, even if you only met them 2 seconds ago.
- Keen Awareness & Perception - Capricorns are often so charismatic yet reserved, that many of their closest friends have no idea just how psychic they really are. Yet we Capricorns just can't avoid the real truth - we see, hear and know just about everything, and if we don't know - we find out. We are able to cut down to the bones of truth with any person or any subject, take what's important and leave the rest. This helps you define the "fine line" in any business situation, and makes sure you don't get yourself into any shady deals - so make sure you trust your intuition!
- Extreme Learning Skills - Another attribute of being a daughter or son of Saturn, is that we happen to be wise beyond our years. This is because of our amazing Capi ability to literally consume knowledge. In the same way that a goat can eat and digest anything from shoes to thorny blackberries, we Capricorns can devour any bit of knowledge that comes our way. It could be rocket science, brain surgery or knitting - if we want to master it, it's already done.