The Most Sophisticated and Latest Models of Luxury CarsFitness Equipment
Here are five luxury car models from the world’s most popular luxury car makers.
The five cars listed below are the so-called “super luxury” cars. Each of theses beautifully designed unit costs more than $100,000. Famous brands of cars that are usually considered luxury cars are those from the entire lineup of Aston Martin, Bentley, Maybach, Maserati and Rolls Royce. The top-performing variants of flagship cars from Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche which are ultra-high performance cars also exceed the $100,000 USD mark are considered as luxury automobiles.
The latest and most sophisticated car from Porsche is the Porsche Panamera, a four-door, four-seat luxury sedan. This beautiful car was unveiled in 2009 in Shanghai, China at the 13th Auto Shanghai International Automobile Show. In a period of one year Porsche had already produced more than 25,000 Panameras and more than 22,518 have already been delivered to customers around the world.
- The car has a coupe profile and a rear hatch.
- Panamera is front-engined with rear wheel drive
- Four-wheel drive version is also available.
- The transmission is 6 speed manual and 7-speed ZF PDK dual clutch.
- It can attain a top speed of 303 km/h.
Rolls Royce Ghost
Ghosts are scary but the latest luxury car from Rolls Royce Motor Cars - the Rolls-Royce Ghost will surely be a beauty and luxury to behold. This impressive car is available at a price of £170,000 which is equivalent to US$255,000. This elegant car was unveiled at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show.
- The Ghost is powered by a 6.6 liter twin-turbo V12.
- This expensive car is ZF 8-speed automatic transmission.
- It can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) in 4.7 seconds.
- The car can attain a limited top speed of 249 km/h.
Jaguar XJ (X351)
The most sophisticated and latest luxury car from Jaguar Cars is the Jaguar XJ (X351). This luxury saloon was launched in the 2009 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and production began in September 2009. The car was already available in the market since 2010.
- The car is powered by V8 petrol and V6 diesel.
- This magnificent-looking car can attain a top speed of 266 km/h.
- It is a standard 6-speed automatic transmission.
- It is equipped with 1200-watt, 20-speaker Dolby 7.1 surround-sound system.
- The car has a bi-directional touch screen display - on which the driver can only see the vehicle functions.
- The car has a panoramic dual-pane moonroof, lane-departure warning, navigation, quad-zone climate control and power sunshades.
BMW 7 Series
The latest and most sophisticated luxury car from BMW is the BMW 7 Series. This German luxury car is only available as a sedan or extended-length limousine. The 7 Series traditionally introduces technologies and an exterior design theme before they trickle down to smaller sedans in BMW's lineup. The latest on the series is the BMW FO1.
- This car is available in 6 and 8 speed automatic transmissions.
- It can attain a top speed of 250 km/h.
- The Cargo capacity is 500 liters.
- It is equipped with Dynamic Drive Control with optional Adaptive Drive added COMFORT setting
- 4-zone automatic air conditioning
- A multi-channel audio system
- A DAB double tuner
- A DVD entertainment system at the rear
- A Heads-Up Display
- An electrically swivelling trailer hook
- Adaptive steering
- A USB port
- An 80-GB hard disc for navigation data and music collection
- Ceramic controls
- iPhone integration
- Long wheelbase
- Luxury seating: massage, headed seats (front and rear)
- Telecommunication and navigation systems
The new Bentley Mulsanne is the latest luxury car from Bentley Motors Limited of United Kingdom. This Bentley new flagship model was unveiled in August 2009 at the 2009 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance and goes on sale in 2010.
- This luxury car is powered by 6.75 L V8 engine.
- The price of this vehicle in the UK is £220,000.
- Customers will have a choice of 114 paint colors, 21 carpet colors, nine wood veneers and 24 interior leather hides.
- The car features a Naim premium audio system complete with iPod/MP3 compatibility, with Bluetooth and an advanced MMI capability.
- The first Bentley Mulsanne was sold for $550,000.
Source: Luxury Vehicle