The Benefits of Using Google BloggerFitness Equipment
Google is the most trusted and well known website in the World Wide Web. This website offers most of their services and products for free and one of their free products is Blogger. This product is a tool used in blogging and most blogger amateurs are using this. There are many reasons why a blogger must use this product and here are the following:
1. Free web hosting- Blogger provides free web hosting and free domain name which is blogspot.com. If users are not satisfied with the free domain name, they can change it anytime by buying their own customize domain name.
3. High rank in search engine- Blogger ranks high in Google search engine compare to other platforms such as Wordpress, Yola, Webs and Weebly. Blogger has search engine optimization tools such as webmaster tools and Google analytics to help users to get a good rank in search engines.
4. Free artistic templates- Blogger allows users to choose from different artistic and modern design templates. This feature can be easily used, modified and edited. There are lots of free templates online that are easy to download if ever users are not satisfied with blogger templates.
5. Tutorials – Blogger provides help or tutorials for beginners online. They also have a help forum where users are allowed to post questions and other users will be the one to give answers.
7. Google Adsense- Blogger gives opportunity to their users to earn income through their blogs by applying a Google adsense account. Having a Google adsense account will allow users to place Google ads to their website or blog site and every time a web visitor will click the ads, they will earn revenue.
8. Widgets- Blogger has widgets that users can use anytime they want to insert HTML codes, links, advertisement, pictures, videos, slideshows, search box, feed, blog archive, logo, pages, profile, links list, poll, page header and many more.
9. Statistics- Blogger has statistics feature where users can track how many visitors are visiting their website or blog site. The statistics feature has traffic sources tab that tells the referring sites of the web visitors, it has audience tab that tells what country the web visitors came from, and it has the overview tab that compares page views from different dates and time.
10. Page rank – Google page rank adds a reputation in a website. The Google page rank has 0-10 value and ten is the highest. It is easier to acquire a page rank in blogger than other platforms.