Thank You Messages for Teachers: Teacher Appreciation Sayings
The simplest way to show your teacher appreciation is to simply tell him/her how you feel. A thoughtful thank you message on a nice piece of paper makes a big difference. And remember you don't have to wait for teacher appreciation week or teacher's day to do it! Whenever you feel that something has gone well, go ahead and say so!
Here is a collection of selected thank you messages and teacher appreciation quotes that you can write in a card or email to your teacher who you are grateful for.
1) You have and will continue to be a great influence on me. Thank you for the great work you do and the huge impact you make in young people’s lives as a teacher.
2) I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for me.
3) Thank you for creating an environment of enthusiasm for learning, appreciation for growing, and room for making mistakes along the way. I am grateful to have you as my teacher.
4) You are not only my teacher; you are my friend, mentor and guide, all rolled into one person. I will always be grateful to you for your support and kindness. Thanks you!
5) In this note I want to tell you that you are the best. You shine above all the rest. So accept my thanks for all you do . I’m indeed very lucky to have you in my life.
6) You are the best Teacher in this world. I am really thankful to God for blessing me with a teacher like you. Thanks a lot for guiding me.