Stresstabs Multivitamin with IronFitness Gear & Equipment
Stresstabs Multivitamin with iron
Various vitamins normally present in our daily diet formulate Stresstabs Multivitamin pills. Red meat is a natural source of iron. Hemoglobin and myoglobin requires iron for performing various functions in our system. Hemoglobin transports oxygen to the tissues and organs through your blood whereas muscle cells store oxygen with the aid of Myoglobin.
Stresstabs Multivitamin supplements iron to the system that are generally absent in normal diet. Stresstabs Multivitamin is administered for treating iron deficiencies caused by various ailments like digestive disorders, pregnancy, poor diet and other conditions.
Stresstabs Multivitamin may be administered for other purposes not mentioned above.
Tips and warnings
• Use the drug as prescribed by your doctor or follow the instruction on the label. Stresstabs tablets can be administered with or without food with a full glass of water. In case it causes stomach pain, administer it after food.
• Avoid overdose, never administer more than the prescribed dose of Stresstabs Multivitamin.
• Inform your doctor of any pre-existing health conditions as you may require special examination before using Stresstabs Multivitamin.
• Do not intake any other multivitamin supplement along with Stresstabs Multivitamin, doing so may result in vitamin over dose which could cause serious side effects.
• Avoid using it with dairy products, calcium supplements or antacid with calcium ingredients. Calcium doesn’t allow the body to absorb certain substances present in the vitamin supplement.
• In case of pregnancy and breast- feeding, consult with your doctor before administration of Stresstabs Multivitamin. You may require using prenatal vitamin created for pregnant women. Certain substance present in the multivitamin supplement can pass into mother’s milk and cause serious side effects to a nursing baby.
Stresstabs vitamin side effects
Common side effects
Headache, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, stomach ache, abdominal cramp, upset stomach, black tarry stool, dark urine, staining of teeth and unusual taste in your mouth. In case any of these side effects of Stresstabs Multivitamin becomes persistent or bothersome, consult your nearest health service provider.
Serious side effects
In case any of these side effects occur, stop using the medication and consult a doctor. Symptoms includes skin rashes, skin irritation, hives, redness, chest congestion, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue.
These are not the complete list of possible side effects of Stresstabs Multivitamin, for further information consult your nearest health care provider.