Soframycin Ointment (Skin Cream)Fitness Gear & Equipment
Soframycin skin cream is made up of the active components framycetin sulphate, which belongs to the group of medication called an aminoglycoside antibiotic. Soframycin Ointment is an antibiotics applied to take care of infectivity resulting due to bacteria.
Framycetin sulphate functions by thwarting the growth of the bacteria that develops a disease. It does this by forcing the bacteria to generate imperfect proteins that are lethal to them. Soframycin skin cream is used to take care of a range of infection, originating from several varieties of bacteria.
Soframycin Ointment uses
Soframycin skin cream is used for treating a wide range of bacterial infections of the mucous membrane and the skin originating from vulnerable bacteria. These consist of such health conditions as folliculitis, paronychia, pyoderma, and impetigo and sycosis barbae. Soframycin Ointment also is helpful in managing derivative bacterial infections in burns, skin carcinoma, eczemas, seborrhea, contact dermatitis, acne, varicose ulcers, psoriasis, and neurodermatitis.
Who should not use Soframycin Ointment?
• Avoid Soframycin Ointment if you are allergic to any of its active ingredients. Inform your doctor if you have suffered from any history of allergic reaction to framycetin sulphatein the past.
• Avoid using Soframycin skin cream in your ear if you have a punctured ear drum or tympanic membrane.
• Use Soframycin Ointment with caution in case of pregnancy or if you are planning to get pregnant.
• Avoid Soframycin skin cream if you are a nursing mother.
• Be careful to check the expiry date printed on the pack before using Soframycin Ointment. Avoid using it after the expiry date; doing so could cause serious side effects.
Soframycin Side Effects
Dermatitis, burning, pain, erythema, dryness, tenderness, itching, stinging, and rash. In case of any symptoms of side effects stop using Soframycin Ointment and consult a dermatologist immediately.
Safety measures about Soframycin Ointment
Inter sensitization may take place between the groups of Streptomyces extracted antibiotics (paromomycin, neomycin, and kanamycin) of which framycetin sulphate is an associate, but this is not inflexible. Protracted administration of antibiotics may cause in the hyper development of non vulnerable microorganisms, including fungi. apposite actions should be taken if this takes place.