Sleepasil for Insomnia
Sleepasil for Insomnia
Active ingredients- Mg oxide 30 mg, Ca carbonate 40 mg, valerian root 100 mg, scullcap 75 mg, chamomile 75 mg, hops 75 mg, melatonin 3 mg, passion flower 50 mg, wild jujube seed extract 100 mg
Sleepasil is used as a dietary enhancement that provokes sleep in group with disturbed circadian rhythms (for example- those people going through jet lag or those individuals working at night).
The drug also may be used for other ailments not listed above.
Sleepasil is from the group of allergen extracts and is used as antigenic stuffs competent of generating immediate-type allergic reaction.
Dosage and administration
1 to 2 capsules of Sleepasil 30 mins prior to bedtime and should be administered in empty stomach.
Precautions and warnings
- Avoid Sleepasil if you have suffered from allergic reaction to any of its active ingredients in the past.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from any prevailing ailments like diabetes, high blood pressure, liver dysfunction, kidney problems, heart trouble and other ailments which require special care.
- Avoid gets you drowsy almost instantly, avoid driving, operating heavy machinery or doing work which requires high mental alertness after administering the drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking the drug during pregnancy and lactation. Discuss with him the benefits and risk associated to the use of Sleepasil during pregnancy & lactation.
- Sleepasil is contradicted in patients below 12 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you are using any other over the counter medicine, herbal supplements or, prescribed drugs. Some drug may interact with any of the active component present in Sleepasil and create serious side effects.
- Overdose may be fatal, don’t use more than the recommended dose of the drug.
Sleepasil side effects
No major adverse reactions have been associated to Sleepasil. Minor cases of stomach upset, headache, diarrhea and abdominal pain has been reported in the past. Check with a physician in case any of these side effects become persistent and bothersome.
Rare reports of hypersensitivity have been reported, in case any symptoms of allergic reaction occur, stop using the medication and consult your doctor immediately.
These may not be the complete list of possible Sleepasil side effects, consult a doctor for proper information on the drug.