Saridon (Paracetamol) Side Effects
Saridon Side effects
Active ingredients – Paracetamol
Saridon is administered for quick relief from pain and reducing fever associated to common cold and flu. Saridon (Paracetamol) is used to relief many conditions which includes migraine pain, headache, muscle ache, arthritis pain, backache, dental troubles, common cold and fever. Using it relieves from minor arthritis pain but doesn’t decrease inflammation or swelling of the joints.
Saridon may also be administered for other conditions not mentioned above.
Saridon (Paracetamol) side effects
Common side effects includes nausea, low fever, vomiting, stomach ache, loss of appetite, dark urine, tarry stool, yellowing of the skin or eyes. Consult a doctor if any f the side effects of Saridon (Paracetamol) become persistent and bothersome.
Severe Saridon (Paracetamol) Side effects
Seek for immediate medical attention, if any of these symptoms occur on using Saridon tablets. Signs are severe allergic reactions, chest pain, and difficulty in breathing, swelling of the throat, lips, tongue and face.
These are not the complete list of Saridon side effects, for further information consult with your doctor.
Tips and warnings
• Avoid Saridon tablets if you are allergic to any of its active ingredients.
• Administer Saridon (Paracetamol) exactly as prescribed by your doctor or consult with a pharmacist before using the OTC drug.
• Avoid using Saridon tablets along with other Paracetamol brands. Overdose of Paracetamol can cause severe side effects.
• Don’t use alcoholic beverages while administering Saridon tablets. Doing so may cause severe liver and/ or Kidney damage.
• If you have liver disease, kidney problems and related health conditions, consult a doctor before administering Saridon tablets.
• If you are using other drugs or medications, consult a doctor before using Saridon pills. Using it in conjunction to other over the counter medications can cause serious side effects.
• Consult a doctor before using Saridon (Paracetamol) during pregnancy or breast feeding.
• Prolonged use of Saridon (Paracetamol) could cause serious side effects, in case the symptoms doesn’t improve, stop using the OTC medicine and consult a doctor.
Consult a doctor immediately in case of overdose of Saridon (Paracetamol). Symptoms of overdose include loss of appetite, skin rashes, nausea, vomiting, stomach ache, constipation, diarrhea, blurred vision, weakness, excessive sweating and confusion. Jaundice, dark urine and pain in the upper abdomen have also been linked to Saridon overdose symptoms.