Pranic Healing Technique for Fever
In the case of fever, the body is depleted but the solar plexus chakra is congested and over-activated, and filled with dirty red energy. If the solar plexus chakra is energized without first cleansing it thoroughly, the fever may go up. The basic chakra is depleted but over-activated. It is preferable not to energize it directly because the fever may go up further.
The key factors are:
- To clean the entire body thoroughly and to remove the congested dirty red prana from the solar plexus chakra in order to cool the body down
- To further cool the body down by energizing the solar plexus chakra with light whitish green and light whitish blue prana
- To treat the affected part(s)
- To enhance the body's defense system
- Scan the patient, and then rescan during pranic treatment.
- Apply general sweeping with light whitish green prana then with light whitish blue prana several times.
- To soothe, disinfect, and rapidly cool the body down, apply localized sweeping thoroughly on the front and back solar plexus chakra, and the liver. Energize the front solar plexus chakra with light whitish green prana, then with a lot of light whitish blue prana. The emphasis is on thorough cleansing of the solar plexus chakra.
- To facilitate the expelling of diseased energy, energize the front solar plexus chakra with light whitish orange prana. This step is to be used only by experienced advanced pranic healers. Do not apply this step if the patient is suffering from loose bowel movement or intestinal bleeding.
- Apply localized sweeping on the front and back heart chakra. Energize the back heart chakra with light whitish green, then with more of ordinary light whitish violet. This is to stimulate the thymus gland which helps fight infection.
- Apply sweeping thoroughly on the left and right lungs. Energize the lungs directly through the back of the lungs with light whitish green, then light whitish orange. Do not energize through the back heart chakra since orange prana is being used. When energizing the lungs with orange prana, the fingers should be pointed away from the head. This is good for cleansing the blood and for lung infections.
- Apply localized sweeping on the front and back spleen chakra.
- Cleanse the lower abdominal area and the navel chakra. Energize the navel chakra with light whitish green prana, light whitish blue prana,and then ordinary light whitish violet prana. This is good for strengthening the body and for treating intestinal infections. If is preferable not to use green prana on the navel chakra if there is intestinal bleeding unless the healer is very skillful in controlling the shade of the projected pranic energy.
- Apply localized sweeping thoroughly on the basic chakra.
- Apply localized sweeping on the hand and sole chakras. Energize them with ordinary light whitish violet prana. This is to stimulate the production of white blood cells. Do not repeat this step on the same day since it may cause a reverse reaction.
- Apply localized sweeping on the crown chakra, forehead chakra, ajna chakra, back head chakra, jaw minor chakras, and throat chakra. Energize them with light whitish green, light whitish blue, then ordinary light whitish violet.
- With infants and small children, just use white prana for the entire treatment. General sweeping should be emphasized and energizing should be done gently and gradually.
- Repeat treatment two to three times a day. If the fever is persistent, consult a medical doctor and an advanced pranic healer immediately.
- If the fever is quite high or recurrent, clean thoroughly the basic chakra and energize with a little of light whitish blue prana. Simultaneously, will the basic chakra to become smaller. This has to be done with care since the temperature may drop temporarily to a little below the normal level.
- Stabilize and release the projected pranic energy.
Sometimes, the fever of children could be emotional in origin. When the parents are quite angry or irritated, not necessarily at the child but with somebody else, the aura becomes dark red and radiates angry energy. The child may become contaminated by the dark red energy, thereby weakening the child's body and making it susceptible to inflammation and infection.