Pranic Healing for Regeneration and Rapid Growth of Cells
Ordinary light whitish green-violet prana (about 70% white, 20% ordinary violet and 10% green) and light whitish greenish-yellow prana (about 70% white, 15% yellow and 15% green prana) are used in regenerating brain cells, nerve cells, and internal organs.
Non-delicate organs can also be gradually regenerated by energizing with light whitish green, light whitish orange, then light whitish red. The interaction of these three color pranas will gradually regenerate the affected organ. Energize the affected organ directly without passing through the corresponding chakra. This technique is used to regenerate the lungs, kidneys and liver.
The rate of healing depends on the degree of damage, the physical and psychological conditions of the patient, the karmic factor and the healer's degree of proficiency in healing. It may take several months up to an indefinite period of time.
- Scan the patient, and then rescan during pranic treatment.
- Clean the affected chakra and organ with light whitish green prana then with ordinary light whitish violet.
- Energize the affected part or organ with light whitish blue for localizing effect.
- If the affected part or organ is delicate, energize it through the corresponding chakra with light whitish greenish-violet prana then with light whitish greenish-yellow prana.
- If the affected organ is not delicate, energize it with light whitish green, light whitish orange, and then light whitish red.
- Apply localized sweeping on the front and back solar plexus chakra and energize with light whitish green, then with more of ordinary light whitish violet.
- Apply localized sweeping on the basic and navel chakras. Energize them with light whitish red.
- Stabilize and release the projected pranic energy.
- Repeat the treatment thrice a week for as long as necessary. The treatment may take from about six months to a year or more.
Rapid Growth: Red Prana and Yellow Prana
When red prana and yellow prana are used one after the other, rapid growth of cells is produced. This can be used to stimulate hair growth.
Never use dark red prana and dark yellow prana. Never energize simultaneously with yellow-red prana, or red prana and yellow prana, because this will cause rapid chaotic growth.
This can also be applied on plants to induce faster growth. You may perform an experiment on rapid growth of plants for about one month with the use of red prana and yellow prana. Energize the root with light whitish red prana first, followed by a little of light whitish yellow prana. Light whitish red prana is about 95% and light whitish yellow prana is about 5%. Too much yellow prana will have adverse effect. Stabilize the projected pranic energy. Never energize with both pranas simultaneously. Yellow-red prana is destructive and will result in a very rapid chaotic multiplication of cells. When yellow-red prana is applied on plant or tree, it will result in the destruction of the plant or tree being energized. Yellow-red prana is not used in healing.
Reducing the Risk of Rejection of Transplanted Organs
Red prana and yellow prana can also be used to facilitate the assimilation and acceptance by the body of a newly-transplanted organ. This will reduce the risk of rejection. This is done by cleansing the transplanted organ and energizing it with light whitish red prana, then with a little of light whitish yellow prana. Light whitish red prana is about 95% and light whitish yellow prana is about 5%. It is safer not to energize the basic chakra of the patient in order to avoid stimulating the immune system.