Pantecta (pantoprazole) side effects
Like all drugs, Pantecta Control can induce adverse reactions, even though not everyone is subject to them.
Inform your physician straight away or get in touch with the casualty division at your closest hospital, if you suffer any of the symptoms of severe adverse reactions. Avert administering the drug immediately, but carry the leaflet or the drug with you.
- Severe hypersensitivity (uncommon): Allergic reactions, so-called anaphylactic shock, anaphylactic effects in addition to angioedema. Distinctive signs are: swelling of the mouth, lips, face, throat or tongue which might result in intricacy in breathing or swallowing, nettle rash (commonly known as hives), acute dizziness with rapid heartbeat and profound sweating.
- Severe skin effects (occurrence not known): skin rashes along with blistering, inflammation or cracking of the skin, losing skin and blood loss in the region of eyes, mouth, nose, or genitals and quick corrosion of your broad health, or skin rashes when going out to the sun.
- Other severe effects (occurrence not known): yellowing of the eyes and skin (because of acute liver problems), or kidney damage like urination problem and lower back pain along with high fever.
Adverse reactions might happen with certain frequencies, which are definite as follows:
- infrequent adverse reactions: dizziness; headache; diarrhea; vomiting, feeling sick; flatulence and bloating; dry mouth; constipation; itching; stomach ache and discomfort; hives or skin rash; tired or normally ill and feeling weak; insomnia; boost in liver enzymes in a blood check.
- uncommon side effects: disorders in vision like blurred vision; joint pain; pain in the muscles; change in weight; increased body temp.; inflammation of the extremities; depression; hypersensitivity; raised fat levels and bilirubin in blood.
- Very uncommon adverse reactions: decrease in the number of blood platelets, which might result in excessive bleeding or abnormal bruise; disorientation; decrease in the WBC counts, which might cause more common infections.
- Frequency not known confusion (particularly in subjects with a past record of these signs); hallucination; reduced level of sodium in blood.
If some of the pantoprazole side effects get severe, or if you observe any adverse reactions not mentioned above, please consult your physician right away.