Oraldene Mouthwash (Hexatidine)Fitness Equipment
Oraldene Mouthwash (Hexatidine)
Active ingredients- Hexetidine, Polysorbate, citric acid, peppermint flavor, saccharin sodium, methyl salicylate, azorubin (E122), star anise oil, clove oil, ethanol 96% and purified water.
Oraldene mouthwash contains hexetidine, which is an antifungal and antibacterial and is administered to assist treat mouth infections as well as throat infection, which include mouth ulcers, bad breath (halitosis), sore, sore throat, thrush, or bleeding gums (known as gingivitis). It can also be applied prior to or after dental surgical treatment to aid check infections.
Precautions and warnings
This medication is appropriate for most individuals, but patients with specific health conditions should use it with caution. If you are in any uncertainty, speak to your physician or pharmacist.
• Avoid Oraldene in case you have suffered from any allergic reactions to the product. Contact your doctor if you have incurred any allergic reaction to Oraldene mouthwash or any of its active ingredients in the past.
• Consult with your doctor before using Oraldene mouthwash in case of pregnancy and lactation.
• Ethanol (96%) may result in sensitivity or dry skin if regularly use onto the skin. Azorubin (E122) can root for hypersensitivity, which includes asthma. Adverse effects are more widespread in individuals who are sensitive to aspirin.
• Oraldene is for external use only, which implies that it shouldn’t be ingested or gulped down.
• Oraldene is not suggested for kids below 6 yrs of age.
• If any individual by accident consumes this medication, get in touch with a doctor immediately.
Oraldene side effects
Like any other medications, using Oraldene can cause side effects, though these don’t have an effect on every individual and are generally placid. In case any such adverse reactions occur, discontinue using the medication and consult a doctor at the earliest: gentle irritation, swelling or lack of sensation of the tongue and/or tissues within the mouth.
Rare side effects
Very seldom, taste disorder and hypersensitivity. Symptoms include swelling of the tongue, lips, mouth or throat, problem in breathing, chest pain and congestion, rashes, skin allergy and irritation. In case any such side effects occur, stop using Oraldene immediately and consult a doctor.
For detailed queries on its side effects, it would e advisable to consult a doctor.
If you suffer any other side effects than those listed above or are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.