Nature's Remedies to Purge Worms (Intestinal Parasites)Fitness Equipment
Worms tend to eat your food. In the process, they irritate your intestinal lining and reduce even more the amount of nutrients which are absorbed into your bloodstream. The worms also produce toxic waste which is harmful to your body.
Natural Ways to Purge Worms
- Aloe vera, taken in any form, is especially helpful in eliminating worms.
- The following herbs help expel worms: cascara sagrada, wormwood seed, cloves, Echinacea, goldenseal, burdock, and black walnut. Do not use wormwood during pregnancy.
- Grapefruit seed extract helps destroy parasites. Take black walnut extract and chaparral tea or tablets. Eat pumpkin seeds and figs. Also drink the fig juice.
- Take diatomaceous earth capsules for 3 weeks, to get rid of your worms. (Do not imagine you do not have some; everyone generally does.) The worms eat this, and it causes them to disintegrate.
- Drink one cup of wormwood tea three times daily between meals.
- Chinchona bark tea (1/2 teaspoon in 1 cup boiling water for 10 minutes) is bitter but effective.
- Elecampane contains 2 anti-amoebic compounds. Add 1 teaspoon to 1 cup boiling water, simmer 20 minutes, and drink 1-3 cups per day.
- Folk healers in India give turmeric for getting rid of worms, especially nematodes. It has 4 anti-parasitic compounds.
- Eat figs and pumpkin seeds. This can be combined with black walnuts. Pumpkin seeds and extracts immobilize and aid in the expulsion of intestinal worms.
- Because of its high tannin content, the kernel and green hull of black walnut have been used to expel various worms by Asians and American Indians. External applications kill ringworm. Chinese use it to kill tapeworms.
- Eat garlic, onions, cabbage, and carrots. They contain natural sulphur, which helps expel worms. As you might expect, worms do not like garlic.
- Garlic is used for pinworms, roundworms, giardia (an amoeba), and other parasitic infections. Juice 3 cloves with 4-6 oz. carrot juice and take every 2 hours.
- Make sure you are obtaining enough water. Drink only pure water (distilled).
- To eliminate pinworms, eat 1-2 bitter melons each day for 7-10 days. It is available in Asian markets.
- To eliminate tapeworms, fast 3 days on raw pineapple. The bromelain in it destroys the worms.
- Cut up two raw onions and soak them 12 hours in 1 pint water; straining while squeezing out the juice. Drink a cup of this 3 times a day. Along with this, use garlic enemas.
- Mix tansy, bitterroot, and wormwood; and put in capsules. Take two capsules, 4 times a day.
- Pomegranate is used to expel round worms and tapeworms. Grated raw apples, sprinkled with anise seed in a salad, is said to expel worms. Yarrow is a tonic to the bowels after worms have been expelled. Mexicans use cayenne to eliminate worms. Fresh horseradish is effective against some worms. Tansy seeds are used in Britain. Eat thyme sprigs or dried thyme mixed in food.
- Other vermifuges include: bilberry, tarragon, European pennyroyal, quassia wood and bark, tamarind leaves, mugwort, and carline thistle.
- For children, make senna tea, strain it, and add enough raisins to soak up the tea. Give the children 1 teaspoon of this 2-5 times a day.