Incidal- OD is from the antihistamine drug group and is used for treating symptoms of cold and allergy.
Incidal-OD aids to alleviate signs of cold and allergy, like runny or stuffy nose, sneezing and watery or itchy eyes. It in addition aids easing hypersensitive skin reactions like itchy rash, hives owing to chicken pox or insect bites.
Dosage and administration
Use the drug precisely as prescribed by your physician. Avoid using more or less than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
You might administer the drug with or without food.
You can discontinue administering the drug after you feel recovered, except if your physician has told you otherwise.
In case of missed dosage administer the medication as early as you remember. If it is just about time for your next dose, avoid taking the missed dose and start using the drug on normal timetable. Avoid double dose to make up for the missed dose.
• Consult your physician if have suffered from hypersensitivity to similar antihistamines such as levoIncidal-OD or hydroxyzine.
• Inform your physician if you suffer from asthma, glaucoma, intestinal or stomach ulcers, prostate troubles or trouble in urination.
• Inform you physician if you suffer from any kidney or liver disorders.
• Inform you physician if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. Avoid breastfeeding during treatment period with Incidal-OD.
• Inform your physician if you are using any additional antihistamines, nervousness drugs, antidepressants or sleeping pills.
• Don’t use any other drug, concurrently with Incidal, before consulting your doctor.
• Incidal-OD should not be given to premature and newborn infant or kids less than 6 mnths.
• Incidal-OD should not be given to any child except if recommended by a physician.
Incidal- OD side effects
The drug might induce drowsiness or dizziness. If you experience dizziness or drowsiness, avoid driving or participating in activities requiring mental alertness.
It may in addition cause Insomnia, headache, dry mouth, stomach problems, nausea, and skin rashes. Inform you physician in case the symptoms occur and become problematic.
This may not be the complete details of possible side effects, consult your doctor for further information.