How to Flatten Chubby Cheeks with Makeup TacticsFitness Equipment
Are you tired of looking at your chubby cheeks and double chin in the mirror? Do you think that if you had higher cheekbones and defined jawline, you would be sexier? Do you usually avoid being photographed and escape from cameras because you're afraid your face looks terrible in the pictures.
Does your fat face affects your self-esteem negatively in a way that makes you feel ugly and fat? Well if you have answered Yes, to these questions, then you have reached the right spot. Read on to learn about the secret on how to flatten chubby cheeks with makeup.
Chubby cheeks and double chin indeed make you look heavier than you actually are.Well stop being embarrassed and uncomfortable about your fat face as here are some excellent make up tips which can really help you to flatten your chubby cheeks.
Applying makeup tactfully and correctly is in fact an excellent solution to disguise your facial features, which are not perfect. Make up helps a great deal to create the illusion of depicting ideal facial proportions.
Flatten your chubby cheeks and make your face look slimmer by following these makeup tricks.
1. Make up blusher is a great way to slim down chubby cheeks. Buy two shades of blush, one of a deeper shade and one that's lighter in your make up kit. To ensure the shades go together, choose a compact with two coordinating shades.
2. Women with chubby cheeks should stay away from red blush on, because it only makes the cheeks look chubbier. Instead stick to highlighter color of bronze or silver to give the effect of high cheekbones.
3. Apply the lighter shade of the blush always on the apples of your cheeks.
4. Use the darker shade of blush right below the cheekbones, making a "C" shape.
5. Apply a bit of the lighter shade of the blush below the darker blush too.
6. Delicately blend the two shades together.
7. In the end slightly brush the lighter shade on the tip of your chin too.
8. Complete your look by applying just a touch of the lighter shade to your forehead and nose for a natural look.
Check out these video to learn the makeup tactics for a slimmer face
Now you know how to disguise your chubby cheeks by applying makeup tactfully. So what are you waiting for? Go and apply your makeup correctly to get a new and slimmer look right now!
More informative and interesting articles from the author can be viewed at https://knoji.com/profile/rubysamy/