How to Deflate a Bloated Stomach by Raising Your PH Levels
Bloated stomach is usually caused by a build of gas created by bacteria, not the friendly bacteria, but the type that can live in an acidic environment. Eating too many acidic foods can be the root of the problem. All processed foods, meats, most grains sugar & dairy, coffee & alcohol will create an acidic condition. Really most western diets are highly acidic and that is why there is such a huge increase in serious illnesses like 1 in 3 people developing cancer. It all starts here with your PH.
This is the fundamental cause to most diseases acidity, that can develop into a whole range of conditions. To test ones PH levels all one needs to do is test your saliva or urine with litmus paper upon arising in the morning. The ideal PH should be 7.2 - 7.5 anything lower is an acidic condition.
To raise ones PH one of the best things to do is to:
- Take organic green barley grass or wheat grass and to eat an alkaline diet.
- Plenty of fresh vegetables & fruits preferably organic.
- Eat little meat chicken or fish occassionally & no red meat.
- Replace coffee & tea with herbal ones like dandelion, very alkalising & also a blood cleanser.
- Definitely no alcohol or sugar.
- All processed foods is a no no and so is most grain products, except spelt which is neutral.
- Take a good probiotic. You could also greatly assist this by taking a mineral supplement. This will rid your body of all the nasty invaders that have taken up residence.
- Drink plenty of fresh clean water add good fibre to your diet, pysllium is good, it will clean your intestines
- Do make sure to eat the best quality food grown without pesticides, so organic is best.
- If you take supplements make sure they are not synthetic you are best taking a whole food rather then a synthesized one.
- Avoid acidic foods like lemons
So do this and get rid of that bloated stomach that can lead to far worse conditions down the track.