How to Cure Skin Pigmentation Naturally: 10 Home Remedies for Dark Skin Pigmentation TreatmentFitness Gear & Equipment
Many people have problems with pigmentation in their skin. Most are caused by a condition called hyperpigmentation, which occurs when the body produces too much melanin. If you are looking for some natural and safe way of treating it, opt for some home remedies for pigmentation.
Home Remedies for Dark Skin Pigmentation Treatment
- Lemon is a natural bleaching agent which acts to fade the dark blemishes away from your face. Rub the lemon juice on hyperpigmented skin and leave it for a while. After few minutes, wash the face with water. Use this remedy for few months and you will see that the skin is lightening gradually.
- Onion also plays a same role as lemon juice does in treating with the skin pigmentation. The way to use onion on the affected skin all you have to do is to make a slice of red onion and put it on the affected area. Onion helps as an extracting agent because it naturally contains peeling extract that can encourage a cell turnover and reduce damaging of the skin.
- Take some fresh cream and add in a few drops of lemon then apply to your face for a few minutes and you have an instant pimple remover/pigmentation duller!
- Cocoa butter can be used as a massage agent to lighten the hyperpigmentation or patches of darker skin. It will not only moisturize your face but massaging the affected area with cocoa butter in night increase circulation and help break down the scar tissues to reduce the hyper pigmentation on the face.
- Vinegar has good lightening as well as astringent properties. One way to use this is by making a vinegar rinse. Mix vinegar with equal amounts of water and use it rinse your face. Don’t wash it off after.
- Mash banana and guava together and apply this paste on the effected areas. Wash off after 15-20 minutes. Follow this everyday. The lycopene in the guava and the exfoliating properties of the banana together will lead to skin lightening.
- Potato has natural bleaching properties, which is why it is excellent for lightening patches and blemishes as well as darkened skin. Cut a potato into thin slices and place them on the affected area for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Application of a paste of green papaya also helps cure skin pigmentation. It contains an enzyme papain, which exfoliates and cleanses the skin, thereby relieving skin pigmentation.
- Orange peel should be dried and powdered and mixed with some raw milk to prepare a paste which can be used on the face or any part of the body. This helps to remove the top layer of the skin and as such makes the spots to fade.