G Adventures is a travel concept like few you will ever come across. A tour leader with G Adventures will be a life changing experience once you catch the travel philosophy. To gain some sense of that background and learn about a future and how to become a tour leader you are welcomed to stop in at Base Camp & Toronto Concept Store.
Your invitation extends to the concept store at: 19 Charlotte St. Toronto, ON M5V 2H5, formerly @ 346A Bloor Street W. where you will chat with enthusiastic travelers who actually like talking anything travel. The hours are Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM. Phone number 416-260-0999 with an email address of : firstname.lastname@example.org begins your introduction.
Amazing adventure choices begin by explaining the world leader in adventure travel was voted in 2010 one of Toronto, Canada's top 50 employers and for the past two years, National Geographic Adventure magazine's best outfitters on Earth competition. Now you know the prestigious company you are applying to be employed. Let's take a look at the amazing places on earth G Adventures is hiring tour leaders.
1. North America
2. South America
3. Central America
5. South East Asia
Applications must be made online by following the specific employment guidelines. An easy to fill out application collects all information after clicking "Apply to become a tour leader" icon button.
Look to see what requirements to determine if you are qualified for a tour leader with G Adventure.
1. Enthusiasm for travel, excellent people skills, leadership qualities and experience to prove those.
2. Devotion to responsible culture and environmental tourism.
3. Signed 18 month commitment.
4. Pinacle problem solvers. Level headedness and creativity in all local circumstances.
5. Full command of language required as in job descriptions.
6. Excellent health and ability to perform if that is less than optimal.
7. Current CPR and first aid certifications prior to employment.
8. Acurrate budget, accounting and money management skills with a plus for excel knowledge.
9. Good command of the Internet and some experience in specific programs.
According to research the expected pay scale is recorded as a range from $24,000 to $28,000 a year.
If these attributes are ones you possess and wish to become a Tour leader with G Adventures, connect with them to create an inovative, authentic, unique travel experience for people through this award winning travel company.