Home Remedies for Wrinkles Around MouthFitness Equipment
Wrinkles are common with aging because the outer layer of skin gets thinner due to collagen loss. Though wrinkles cannot be avoided, certain tips can be followed to delay them.
• The ultraviolet rays of the sun damage the skin which results in wrinkles. Reduce the exposure to sun. If it is inevitable to go out on a sunny day, use a good sunscreen lotion.
• Smile more frequently as the facial muscles work actively to reduce wrinkles and lines around the mouth.
• Egg white contains plenty of vitamins and proteins, and helps to nourish as well as tighten the skin. So apply egg white on the wrinkles and lines and wait for some time. Then simply rinse off.
• Smoking produces a large amount of free radicals and causes premature wrinkles. So avoid smoking. Limit your alcohol and caffeine consumption.
• Add more leafy vegetables and citrus fruits to your diet as they have plenty of antioxidants and help in reducing the wrinkles.
• Drink enough water to reduce the problem of dehydration and drying which results in causing wrinkles.
• Lip exercises help in preventing and treating wrinkles around the mouth. These include sticking out the tongue, moving your lips left and right side of your face and saying the vowels sounds in an exaggerated way.
• Regular application of odor-free castor oil is beneficial in treating wrinkles around the mouth.
• Make a mixture of mashed banana with a teaspoon of honey and apply it over the wrinkles. Wash it after sometimes. This is a good home remedy for wrinkles as bananas help in rejuvenating your skin and honey is renowned for its medicinal properties.
• Make a paste with honey, grape seed oil, yogurt and powered green tea. Apply this on the wrinkles and leave it for some time. Then gently rinse it off.
• Vitamin E has antioxidant properties and help in combating against free radicals produced. So add vitamin E enriched foods like whole grains, sun flower seeds, fruits, nuts, olive oil etc. you can also make this simple cream at home to prevent wrinkles. Empty the contents of 2 or 3 vitamin E capsules in a container. Add 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 teaspoons yogurt. Apply this mixture on the affected part with a cotton ball and clean after 15 minutes.
• Make a mixture of equal amounts of pure coconut oil and vitamin E oil and apply it over the wrinkles to get rid of them.