Feldene Flash (Piroxicam)
Active ingredients- Piroxicam
Feldene Flash uses
It assists relief from pain and inflammation.
Feldene flash may also be administered for treating other ailments not mentioned above.
Dosage and administration
Use the drug precisely as prescribed by your physician. Avoid over dosage or using more than the recommended dose by your physician.
Always administer Feldene Flash along with food or straight away after food. Avoid using it on empty stomach.
Your physician might also recommend some antacid medicines to be used with Feldene. If you have been prescribed antacids, chew up the antacid prior to gulping it down and use it simultaneously with Feldene Flash (Piroxicam).
If you have been prescribed the normal Feldene tablet, consume it complete with plenty of water.
If you have been prescribed the Feldene dispersible medicine, liquefy it in about 50 mL of water, stir well before drinking it.
Avoid using Feldene Flash under the following circumstances:
- If you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or a nursing mother;
- If you have a record of hypersensitivity (inflamed eyes or mouth, respiratory problems, skin rashes) to analogous drugs like indomethacin,aspirin, mefenamic acid ibuprofen, or Feldene;
- if you suffer from asthma;
- prevailing ailments like stomach ulcers or blood loss from the stomach;
- suffer from swelling of the intestines (bowels);
- suffer from blood clotting problems;
Feldene side effects
Feldene Flash (Piroxicam) is expected to induce stomach uneasiness like stomach pain, vomiting and nausea. Make sure to administer it with food as well as the antacids, if recommended.
Feldene Flash might induce giddiness. If you experience giddiness, do not drive or conduct any action in which you require to be vigilant.
If case of inflammation of the mouth or eyes, skin rashes or have respiratory problems, you might be sensitive to Feldene. Discontinue using the drug and consult with your doctor immediately.
Inform your physician if any of the following signs are acute or persistent:
- stomach ache, diarrhea, abnormal tiredness and dizziness.
Some adverse reactions might be severe and require instant consideration. Inform your physician swiftly on occurrence any of these adverse reactions:
- Chest troubles, sticky and black bowel movements breathlessness.