Fat Tuesday Parties Around HoustonFitness Gear & Equipment
March 7, 2011
Knoji reviews products and up-and-coming brands we think you'll love. In certain cases, we may receive a commission from brands mentioned in our guides. Learn more.
Can't make it to New Orleans this year for Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras celebrations, there are several ways to celebrate right here in the Bayou City. Check out some of the places serving up your Fat Tuesday celebrations this year.
- Cork Soakers Wine Bar is celebrating Fat Tuesday the right way. Come and party on the deck, get some beads and enjoy some $5 dollar wine specials. Must be 21 and up. The fun starts at 4:00 PM and runs till 12:00 AM. Cork Soakers is Located at 2024 Rusk St. in Houston.
- Crabby Daddy Seafood & Steakhouse. Come celebrate at Crabby Daddy’s this Tuesday for all the festivities of a great Louisiana-style Mardi grass party including live music. Crabby Daddy’s is located at 25186 Interstate 45 in The Woodlands.
- Orleans Seafood Kitchen is serving up Mardi grass and Fat Tuesday the N'awlins way. Come enjoy the band "Jabo the Texas Prince of Zydeco", face painting for the kids and grab some beads thrown from our balconies. 30 cents each Boiled Shrimp & Raw Oysters, drink specials with Bottle Domestic Beer $1.50, Margaritas $4.00, Hurricanes $4.00. Orleans Seafood is located at 20940 Katy Fwy in Katy.
- Ragin Cajun Seafood hosts "Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler", Fat Tuesday's BIGGEST CRAWFISH BOIL in TEXAS! Party all day with BEADS, BUGS, & BEER, with Zydeco Dots - 6pm-10pm. Woodlake Square - Lady "D" and the Zydeco Tornadoes 6pm-10pm, Sugar Land - LT and the Zydeco Mob - 6pm-10pm and DJ Damon Pampolina - 9pm-12am. Ragin Cajun has several locations around Houston, check the website to find the one near you. http://www.ragin-cajun.com/
- Link Lounge, Come celebrate Mardi Gras at the biggest Tuesday Bash Houston has ever seen! Join Houston’s Longest Happy Hour from 4 pm – 2 am at Link Lounge in Midtown, at 2901 Fannin at Tuam. Also enjoy drink Specials all night long, including $3 Hand Grenade Shots, $4 Who-Dat-tini’s and $5 Hurricanes! Enjoy a complimentary New Orleans inspired buffet from 4 – 6pm. Link Lounge is located at 2901 Fannin at Tuam.
- Babins will be serving bisques and gumbos with an emphasis on oysters, crab and broiled seafood, Greek salads and seafood fondues. Come out for happy hour and some cheap crawfish. Babins has several locations in and around Houston, check the website to find the location nearest you.