Farewell Messages for Boss: What to Write in a Farewell Card to a Boss
A thank you or a farewell card for your boss is an effective way to convey your wishes. A thank you card or farewell card is a smart but simple gesture where you can send in your message for your boss. Here are some sample farewell messages for your boss that you can write in a farewell card.
1. Honestly I’m so sad about your leaving our office. We’ll surely miss you. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the inspiring advices and thus showing what “hard work” all about is. All the best on your new endeavor!
2. A decade of working with you is such a blessing to me. I want you to know sir/mam that you have inspired me in so many ways. You are a hardworking person and by that I have learned what the essence of working hard is. Thanks a lot sir/mam! I pray for your more success journey in your new life.
3. I’m a little bit sad hearing that you will no longer our boss but on the other hand, I’m happy to know that for sure you will be a good set of example in your new office as what you have shown to us. More power and God bless you!
4. I heard that you are going to transfer into a new office, I have mixed emotion both sadness and happiness. But I know every person deserves to be happy so if you are happy to leave, then I will be happy too, knowing that you for sure you will be able to set a good performance and leadership in your new work.
5. I can’t believe time flies so fast! I would like to take this opportunity to simply thank you for 20 years of high quality service and excellent performance, you indeed is the reason why all of us here in the company turns to be hardworking and gained dedication towards our work each day. Sir/Ma’am thank you for that! More power and enjoy your retirement! God bless
Make your boss’s farewell more memorable by sending these thoughful farewell messages for your boss. Show him goodbyes are not actually sad moment in one’s life but on the flip side, an occasion which deserves honoring and some sort of celebration.
When you have a good boss, it is certainly hard to see them leave. Sometimes a boss retires, leaves for medical reasons, or a new job. The type of message you send can be different depending on why the boss is leaving. If a medical condition, you must convey best wishes and good health, as in get well.
If retiring, then convey best wishes during their retirement. If your boss is leaving for a new job, wish him or her good luck. Wishing a former boss good luck is good karma, you just never know if your former boss can be a great resource for your next job. Send an e-card or mail a regular card from Hallmark.