Skin care is bigger than ever these days, both in terms of rejuvenating skin health, but also in terms of improving appearance. Here are a few skin care lines and information about which might be the best for your particular needs.
Elizabeth Arden has been around for quite a while now, and many critics and review sites consider it to be high end in terms of skin treatments for both women young and old. One of the most popular products is the Prevage Anti-Aging Night Cream which is at $125 currently. The official website states that this product focuses on improving moisture levels, skin radiance, and resilience. The product is actually using active ingredients with some scientific studies behind it like Idebenone, Mega Complex-A and multiple different moisturizers. The site also guarantees a refund if the product doesn’t revitalize complexions.
- Free Gifts- This varies based on the particular time period. But an example is that currently you can use a code to get a free 9 piece deluxe gift. It currently requires a $60 purchase, but you can get a lot of different products like Anti-Aging Eye cream and so on, worth $124.
- Free Shipping-Everything ships for free, no matter what it is. You don’t even need a promo code. This only works on shipments in the continental U.S. through Standard Ground. It won’t work on P.O. Box deliveries.
- Multi-Piece Sales- An example of this is the 31 Piece Holiday Color Collection which lets you combine some deals together. Basically, if you’re already purchasing items for at least $32.50, then you can add this 31 piece collection on top for an additional $48.50.
- Moisturizers-Unlike some skin care products, Elizabeth Arden actually has products with moisturizers in them, which means that they can actually help revitalize skin instead of focusing only on covering up blemishes.
Clinique has a reputation for having quite a lot of products that all do something that’s basically the same. For example, there are currently 4 different items that are all anti-aging products designed for the eye. You can call their help line at 1-800-419-4041.
- Extras-You’ll get extras with some purchase deals, like the 3
- Short Term Free Shipping Deals- This doesn’t always apply, but for example the site currently gives out free shipping for the rest of the year.
- Peptide Complexes-This ingredient helps with the production of Collagen. In particular the Repairwear Deep Wrinkle Concentrate has this in it. The site wasn’t forthcoming with any other details however.
- Events-Clinique products sometimes have special events running at particular stores. In particular these involve instructions on how to get a particular look using a combination of Clinique products. An example of this is the Merry & Bright event.
Murad was started by Dr. Murad, who’s a leader in skincare science. He’s a board certified dermatologist and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatologists. Additionally, he’s a long term pharmacist and currently holds 18 different dermatology related patents. Vogue Magazine has described him as one of the country’s best dermatologists. He’s done so much for the industry that people have heaped all sorts of praises on him, such as ELLE magazine calling him a “Beauty Genius,” or the SPA association naming him an “Industry Visionary.” Some people even called him the “Father of Internal Skincare.” In addition to his skincare company, he’s written several books on skincare including “Wrinkle Free Forever,” and “The Cellulite Solution.” His philosophy is that “A healthy complexion is a reflection of total wellness both inside and out.”
- Free Samples-This varies based on particular deals, but currently you get 3 free samples with every order, and you can choose which ones that you want.
- Free Holiday Shipping
- Started by Professional Dermatologist Dr. Murad
- Skincare Solutions-Even beyond just regular anti-aging and general revitalizing crèmes, Murad has lines for specific problems. This includes sun protection, razor burns, clogged pores, and so on. Some of their most famous products include the Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel, and the Intensive-C Radiance Peel.
Murad has special shipping plans for the holidays that you can try out.
Head to Head
Elizabeth Arden is easily one of the pricier products on the market these days. Their main product, the Anti-Aging crème is over $100. There are some studies that show that this product revitalizes skin in 92% of cases, so it may be worth the cost. Murad and Clinique are only slightly less expensive, though Murad gives you a lot of extras, and Clinique has the free samples.
Murad and Clinique have free shipping for the holidays only. It says on the Elizabeth Arden site that their free shipping plan will last longer.