Dark circles under the eyes have become very common among people of different ages. Under eye dark circles are caused owing to the damage of the thin layer of skin beneath the eyes. These dark circles will make you look older, tired, stressed, sick, and depressed. If you already have dark circles under your eyes, you can treat those using natural methods. Home remedies can be used to remove under eye dark circles naturally.
Causes of Dark Circles Under Eyes
Under eye dark circles can be due to a number of different factors. The various causes of dark circles under eyes are:
• Genetics factors
• Lack of regular sleep
• Excess of stressful condition
• Over exposure to sun
• Usage of certain drugs, medicine, and cosmetics
• Lack of essential nutrients in the diet
• Food allergies or sensitivities
• Fluid retention
• Iron deficiency anemia
Home Remedies to Cure Under Eye Dark Circles
Dark circles under the eyes can be cured easily with some natural remedies.
Below listed are some effective home remedies for removing dark circles under eyes naturally.
1. Cucumber for Removing Dark Circles Under the Eyes: Cucumber is beneficial for removing the dark eye circles. Place thin cucumber slices on the eyes and lay down for 15 minutes. It will cure the darkening of the skin.
2. Lemon and Tomato Juice Mixture to Remove Under Eye Dark Circles: Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice (equal parts) on the dark under eye circles. Apply this preparation once or twice a day for a week to get rid of the dark eye circles.
3. Potato Slices Removes Under Eye Dark Circles: Potato slices are also known to be very effective when trying to remove dark circles under eyes. Place two thin slices of potato on top of closed eyes and rest for 15 minutes. Potato is known to have skin whitening and bleaching properties.
4. Cold Tea Bags for Removing Under Eye Dark Circles: Try tea bags to get rid of the extremely dark circles under the eyes. Applying the cold tea bags in excess of the dark circles will soothe the skin and cure the dark circles.
5. Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes Using Almond Oil: Almond oil is considered as an effective remedy to remove dark circles. Apply almond oil on your dark circles and massage for 15 minutes daily for 2 weeks. This will eliminate the dark circles by strengthening the capillaries under the skin that cause dark eye circles.
6. Pineapple Juice for Removing Dark Circles: Make a paste of turmeric and pineapple juice. Apply it on the under eye area. It is good for getting rid of the dark circles under eyes.
7. Cold Milk for Removing Dark Circles Under the Eyes: Place cotton wool swabs dipped in cold milk over your closed eyelids and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes to cure dark circles.
8. Remove Under Eye Dark Circles with Mint Leaves: Take 12-15 mint leaves and grind them to paste. Apply the paste in excess of the dark circles for 20 about minutes. This remedy can be used two times a day to cure the stubborn dark circles under eyes.
These are natural remedies to help cure those dark circles under your eyes naturally.