Crown-Hand Chakras Technique
To project violet pranic energy when sweeping or energizing, the crown-hand chakras technique is used. The crown chakra is the receiving chakra while the hand chakra is the giving out or projecting chakra. Pranic healing energy from your "higher self" or your soul, and air prana are drawn and absorbed by the crown chakra and projected through your hand chakra. The soul pranic energy is electric violet or electric white, and golden yellow in color. Electric violet pranic energy appears as dazzling white or electric white surrounded with very light violet or bluish violet. Using your own chakra to draw in divine energy, simply concentrate on the top of your head and then visualize a brilliant white light - like the light of a welding rod - projecting from your hand chakra. Then add light violet on the periphery of the brilliant white light. This is electric violet.
Some people who are sensitive may feel the electric violet energy as cold or "minty" sensation or even as mild tingling sensation. This sensation during the treatment will change into warmness. It is natural for some patients to feel cold and warm sensations during the treatment.
How much soul pranic energy can be drawn depends upon the spiritual development of the practitioner. The more developed the practitioner, the bigger the crown chakra, and the thicker the "spiritual cord" connecting the crown chakra and the higher self. In an ordinary person, the spiritual cord is hardly visible. This spiritual cord is called the "pillar of light" in Kaballah, and sutratma or antahkarana in Sanskrit. Sutratma means a "spiritual bridge of light." In its strictest sense, sutratma is the spiritual light coming down while the antahkarana is the spiritual light going up. But sometimes, these two words are used interchangeably.
The healing energy from the higher self is called "heaven ki or energy" in Taoist tradition, and the "Holy Spirit" in Christian tradition. Please note that there are two types of violent pranic energy: ordinary violet pranic energy, and electric violet pranic energy.
The crown-hand chakras technique is simple and easy to learn. The practitioner must do Meditation on Twin Hearts daily for about 15 minutes per session. A beginner must not over-meditate since the energy that will be generated is too strong and will weaken the physical body. This is why many saints have weak physical bodies. This meditation can be gradually lengthened after several months to allow the physical body enough time to adjust to the higher soul energy. The student must practice Meditation on Twin Hearts, and the crown-hand chakras technique for at least one month to gain proficiency in projecting violet pranic energy. It is also assumed that the practitioner has earlier achieved proficiency in intermediate pranic healing.
- Just concentrate on the crown chakra and the hand chakra simultaneously. In other words, focus your attention on top of your head and on the center of your hand that is used when sweeping or energizing. Concentration is done by feeling the top of your head and the center of your palm.
- Do not strain or over-exert your willpower. Do not visualize the violet pranic energy flowing down from the crown chakra to the hand chakra. This is very strenuous. It will cause your concentration to become erratic. Just visualize light violet pranic energy or electric white pranic energy (soul energy) coming out of your hand. This is very important.
- To use electric violet, project brilliant white light coming out of your palms. Add light violet on the periphery of the brilliant white light. Visualize and project electric violet.
- You get better results by just being relaxed and by breathing deeply and comfortably.
- It is not advisable to use the ajna chakra as the receiving chakra or the source for violent pranic energy because the use of the ajna-hand chakras technique by powerful and willful healers may create a radical or adverse reaction on the patient. Avoid using the crown and ajna chakras simultaneously because the energy may prove very strong and the patient may get worse.
- When the body is not used to too much inflow of the divine energy, or when the meridians are not sufficiently clear, there may be a tendency for the body to move, shake or vibrate. This is a naturally occurring phenomenon and is a good sign of the descent of divine energy. This shaking or vibration can be corrected by becoming a vegetarian and doing lots of physical exercises.