Cow Ghee Cures Countless Diseases
Since the ancient times, cow ghee (clarified butter, made from cow milk) is widely used in Ayurveda. Many early physicians recommended the use of cow ghee for a healthy body. According to Ayurveda it has many medicinal properties and can cure several diseases. In Ayurveda, several grithas made with cow ghee and specific herbs are used to treat specific diseases.
Use cow ghee in the following ways to cure countless diseases:
- Apply cow ghee on tongue two to three times regularly for treating small ulcers and cuts.
- Many of you are aware that our palms and base regions of the feet contain nerve endings. Regular massaging with cow ghee on the base region of the feet at bed time helps in preventing all types of diseases. It also treats insomnia.
- Use cow ghee as an ear solution after heating it with some cloves of garlic and cooling it. This is an effective remedy for pus in the ear. It also cures various other ear diseases.
- Some people are prone to have unwanted mass growths over their body. Though it is not is a severe health problem, they have pain at the swelling area. If they use cow ghee regularly in their diet they will see the reduction in the swelling within 3 months. They will be completely cured within 6 months to one year.
- Applying the mixture of equal quantities of cow ghee and honey on cuts, wounds and swelling helps in quick recovery.
- Make rice porridge with water. Take half cup of this porridge with 5 ml of ghee. It treats urinary infections and pain.
- Make paste with equal amounts of cow ghee and rock salt powder. Apply this paste on forehead to get relief from headache and severe fever. But you should use this mixture only in case of severe fever and headache.
- The mixture made with equal amounts of cow ghee and basil juice is a wonderful remedy in curing cough and asthma in children. The ideal dosage is 3 ml twice daily.
- Take a bowl and pour one kg cow ghee. Add 100gms of palm jaggery to it. Boil this mixture on a low flame till the jaggery becomes red. Cool it and strain. Keep it in an air tight container. Use this ghee 5ml twice daily with your diet. It improves vision, boosts memory and strengthens body.
- Make a collyrium with cow ghee to treat redness, itching and irritation in the eyes. Take an earthen plate. Pour some cow ghee and keep thick long thread made from fine quality cotton in it after dipping it in ghee. Lit it. Keep a copper plate slightly above the flame. The plate becomes dark after some time. Wipe the black ashes with a dry coconut leaf or palm leaf and keep it in a small box after adding some drops of cow ghee. You can use this collyrium for your eye problems whenever needed.
Disclaimer: All suggestions above are to be followed at user’s own risk. If you have an allergy for any of the material described above, or are unsure about something, consult a physician before trying it.