Conzace MultivitaminsFitness Equipment
Different vitamins found in our natural food are combined together to form multivitamins. When the regular meal fails to provide the required nutrients to the body multivitamin supplements are prescribed. In short Multivitamins are medicines use for treatment of vitamin deficiency causes by various health conditions like illness, irregular eating habits, poor diet, problem with digestion, pregnancy and other similar health conditions.
Conzace Multivitamins is a rich source of Vitamin, A, C, E and the mineral Zinc. Regular use of the nutritional supplement act as antioxidants which protects from harm the cellular membrane in the body which includes protection of skin cells against negative free radicals. Free radicals are very reactive along with being chemically unstable and thus may encourage chain reaction disturbing various cells which embraces the skin (free radical reaction results in premature aging and also may result in formation of skin lining and wrinkle).
Points to be discussed with your healthcare provider before taking Conzace multivitamins
• Overdose of vitamins can be fatal; don’t use multiple multivitamins at the same time.
• Follow strictly the prescription or instruction on the label. Overdose can result in serious side effects.
• If you are using any other medication for controlling blood pressure, diabetes or any other health condition, inform your doctor. Some drug inter act with Conzace multivitamins and cause serious side effects.
• Don’t take Conzace multivitamins without the consultation of your gynecologist in case of pregnancy of breastfeeding. The active ingredients present in Conzace multivitamins may pass on to the baby and cause problems.
• Don’t use it for more than the recommended period of time, it contains rich source of Vitamin A, C, E and mineral zinc. Overdose of Vitamin A, C, E and K cause some serious life threatening side effects whereas zinc over dose can cause teeth staining, urination troubles (frequent urination), irregular heartbeat, weakness, fatigue and tiredness.
Conzace Multivitamins side effects
Minor side effects include headache, upset stomach, unpleasant feeling inside the mouth and vomiting. These effects should pass away with regular use of the drug. In case the side effects become persistent stop using the medication and consult a doctor.
In case of allergic reaction (symptoms includes skin rashes, swelling of face, mouth throat and tongue, difficulty in breathing and hives), stop administering Conzace Multivitamins and seek immediate medical help.