Christening Messages: Wishes and Poems for Christening Day
If you are looking for Christening messages for a baby girl or baby boy then your search ends here. In this article you will find an excellent collection of Christening messages and wishes.
Here is an amazing list of messages to write in Christening cards. Whatever way you chose to send your wishes by text, or email, I am sure you will find the perfect words to send as your Christening message.
Read on to find the best Christening messages which can be used to convey your wishes to the baby and the baby's parents.
1. May God grant your little one , all the blessing of His gentle love and may your little boy enjoy a lifetime of health and happiness! Congratulations.
2. May your Christening day be touched with every blessing and your future filled with many things to smile about.
3. For young (name) Christening
This message is sent to say Enjoy, and be filled with pride on your very special day.
4. May your little life be filled with special blessings from above and may your Christening day be touched with very special love.
5. This Christening Day is special for your baby and you....so may it bring you blessings to last your lifetime through.
6. A christening day message especially for you, may it bring lots of happiness and lots of love, too.
7. First came love, then came marriage. Then came ( name) , in a baby carriage. Now's the time to make it all complete. And to hold the Christening. Of this child so sweet
8. This wish for baby’s christening brings a very special prayer that God will keep your little one forever in His care
9. On this very joyous Christening day, may God, who loves us all, smile down upon this baby of yours; so precious and so small. May He guide your newborn baby through the years that lie ahead.
10. On your baby’s Christening, this brings a prayer for God’s loving guidance and everlasting care; for blessings and happiness all your life through, not only for baby, but also for you.
11. As the droplets of water are placed upon you, you are wrapped in God's precious love, may he bless, guide and protect you, keeping you safe, healthy and happy from above.God bless you little Angel.
12. Lord, bless this tiny infant boy who is brought to you today, and teach those precious little feet to follow in your way. Lord, bless this baby’s parent too. And with your loving care, reward them with all the happiness a family can share.
Hope you enjoyed reading this collection of Christening messages. So bookmark this page right now and use these wishes to convey your Christening messages.
It can be very important to the parents of the children being christened. Your message of congratulations can go a long way to make everyone, children and parents feeling good about what is going on. A christening is very important to the parents and acknowledgment of this is a great way to show that you care and are thinking about the parents and the child.
You can find great cards that you can mail at Hallmark or send an E-card from Hallmark. Everyone in the family will certainly remember you because you thought of their family and their child. A thought of congrulations is great, just don't forget to send the card.