Break Up Messages for Boyfriend: Sample Breaking Up Messages for Him
Breaking up with your boyfriend seriously is not that straightforward to do most importantly if he has taken up a special place in your heart. In fact, it is really hard to utter breaking up words to someone you love; so in order to reveal the breaking up news to your boyfriend why not send him a breaking up message. Read the following for some ideas.
Always remember that a break up message should not content hurtful words that might hurt and bring much pain to the guy. Here are some samples of break up messages for boyfriend.
1. Thank you for showing me what love is and thank you for being so nice to me, after all these wonderful times of our relationship, I think we should end it up here. I hope you understand babe, I have a reason and you know that. I will never forget you and besides, we can be friends right?
2. Breaking up with you is hard to do. But I just want you to know that you inspired me in so many ways. Thank you for the love and care. Thank you for the relationship and I will treasure it forever.
3. Even though it hurts on my part, we need to end our relationship dear. I know it will be hard for both of us since we really fell in love. Just think that we need to do what is best for us and for our families. I will miss you dear!
4. Saying goodbye to someone you love is indeed a nightmare. However, there are wise decisions a person must take in order to be successful and protect others as well. I’m breaking up with you it’s not because I do not love you, it’s just there are personal reasons behind and I hope you understand it. I will never forget a guy like you!
5. I think we should end our relationship now. It’s not working dear! And I don’t want to continue a relationship full of argument and fight. Sorry , but I guess it is best for both of us. Good bye!
Bear in mind that in breaking up with your boyfriend you should tell the truth and just be yourself. Tell him your reasons behind the break up. Moreover, try to encourage him to continue his life without you and thus you and him can still be great friends.
Go ahead for a peaceful break up with your boyfriend by choosing the sample break up messages for boyfriend from this collection of breaking up messages. Best of luck!
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
Is a letter really the best way to break up with your boyfriend? It is probably not the best way to do this, why can’t you face your boyfriend in person and break up with him. A letter leaves too many unanswered questions and it not entirely fair to your boyfriend.
A letter always leads to a phone call anyway, with all the questions of why. You will have to think this through yourself and make the decision. Are you afraid of his reaction, are you afraid you might back out and stay with your boyfriend. Only you can answer these important questions. Whatever you decide, make sure you can live with the decision.
Your decision could also be based on how long you and your boyfriend have been together, a month or several months, or has it been a long term relationship of over a year. If a long term relationship, it might look a little low or chicken to just send him a letter and then disappear. This is not an easy decision, so make sure and think it through.
Do you intend to be completely honest with your boyfriend as to the reason for breaking up, or are you going to leave him with many questions and possibly blaming himself? Usually being honest is best, because most likely if you lie and he finds out the real reason, and that could come back at you.
The worst thing you can do is to break up by sending him a text message or an email. That would really be considered low, and your friends and his friends might really look down on you. In this case, you could lose friends because of this. So do not send a text or email to break up.
It could help you decide by thinking how you would want to be treated if the situation were reversed.