Bloating Remedies: Best Foods for De-BloatingFitness Gear & Equipment
Bloating or stomach bloating is a very common health problem. It mostly happens because of the accumulation of excess stomach gas. The excessive intestinal or stomach gas makes the stomach full and tight. Stomach bloating can happen for many reasons. One of the most common causes of bloating is constipation. But it can also happen because of weight gain, overeating, Irritable bowel syndrome, food intolerances, gastroesophageal reflux and small bowel bacterial overgrowth. Sometimes certain types of medications can also cause bloating.
In the case of bloating it is advisable to avoid chewing gums and stop smoking. It is important to avoid foods such as Brussels sprouts, turnips, cabbage, beans, and lentils. Also, Carbonated drinks high in fructose or sorbitol should be avoided. Severe bloating can be the result of serious health problems such as Celiac disease, Ascites and tumors, ovarian cancer and Dumping syndrome.
Some of the foods can really help to get rid of bloating problem. If it is a normal bloating and not associated with serious health problems then these foods certainly help to de-bloat the stomach. Some of the very good foods for de-bloating are:
• Papaya: Papaya is a very good for de-bloating because it aids digestion. Eating papaya in the breakfast can be very helpful.
• Ginger: It’s a very good remedy for bloating. Ginger is very helpful in soothing the gastrointestinal tract.
• Yogurt: Yogurt is very good for digestion and helps to regulate digestive tract. Yogurt contains lots of health friendly bacteria and these are very useful to ease the stomach problems including bloating.
• Fennel: Fennel is good for reducing stomach gas. Fennel tea is also said to be a good remedy for stomach gas.
• Cinnamon: This is a very good spice for digestion. Cinnamon is very effective in the treatment of digestion and flatulence.
• Asparagus: Because of its diuretic properties, asparagus helps to reduce the stomach gas build up. It is also helpful in flushing out the waste and extra water from the body.
• Peppermint: Peppermint can ease the stomach muscles and useful in the treatment or prevention of stomach problems such as indigestion, diarrhea, stomach-ache and flatulence.
• Oatmeal: Oatmeal is the best breakfast one can ever have. It’s healthy, full of fiber and great for digestion and the stomach.
• Celery: it’s a good de-bloating food and very helpful in reducing the bloating.
• Water: Drinking lots of water helps to de-bloat the stomach. It’s a very good de-bloating agent and it washes out all the gaseous toxins.
To avoid bloating, it is important to eat slowly. Physical activity and exercise is also important for preventing bloating. Any foods that cause allergy or intolerance, should be avoided as these foods can be reason of stomach gas and bloating.