Best Perfumes With a Sweet FragranceFitness Gear & Equipment
Satisfy a sweet tooth the healthy way - with a sweet perfume (the edible scent types are called gourmand fragrance.) Find a scent amidst popular perfumes from well known designer brands. Sweet perfume scents generally contain notes of vanilla, honey, candy, caramel, tonka bean or chocolate.
Top Perfumes With a Sweet Fragrance
There are a number of designer perfumes that contain sweet notes without smelling too sickly and girlish. In fact many popular scents have a sweet fragrance and here are just five examples:
- Angel by Thierry Mugler - This infamous scent was launched in the early nineties. Angel perfume's top notes include melon, coconut, jasmine, bergamot and cotton candy. The fruity-floral heart consists of honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, red berries and rose. Finally the base includes tonka bean, vanilla, patchouli, chocolate, caramel and musk.
- Nina by Nina Ricci - This gourmand perfume contains citrus top notes of lemon and lime. The heart includes apple, praline, peony and vanilla. The base has cedar and musk notes.
- Glam Princess by Vera Wang - This is the fourth princess from the best selling "Princess range" and this is one of the most popular fragrances. The perfume includes fragrance notes of red currant, guava, orange blossom, vanilla orchid, sugar marshmallow and cashmere wood.
- Fairytales by Lulu Guinness - A sweet fruity fragrance for women. The initial top notes are very fruity with black currant, grapefruit and raspberry. The heart contains jasmine, magnolia and strawberry leaf while the sweet base comprises of cacao and caramel.
- Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique - This is a celebrity favorite with people such as Britney Spears and Nicole Kidman rumored to wear it. The scent is simple with a top note of papaya; heart note of apricot and base notes of vanilla and sugar.
Sweet Perfume Scents for Women
Many women dislike wearing best-selling fragrances as If the more famous designer perfumes don't offer something that works then try some of these more unusual sweet fragrances:
- Lolita Lempicka - This licorice based fragrance includes notes of anise, violet, ivy, almond, tonka and sweet vanilla.
- Miel & Vanille (Honey & Vanilla) by L'Occitane an Provence - This perfume contains top notes of lemon and cinnamon. The heart consists of honey and caramel, while the base consists of vanilla and patchouli.
- Honey I Washed the Kids fragrance by Lush Cosmetics - This was a special limited edition made by Lush with the scent of their best-selling soap of the same name. The perfume smells like toffee and includes notes of bergamot and sweet orange.
Use the above ideas for a sweet perfume - whether you seek a fruity choice or something more caramel-like. Find a scent by testing perfume on the skin as body chemistry significantly affects the way a fragrance smells.