Basic Meng Mein Chakras Technique Benefits
The technique of energizing and activating the basic and meng mein chakras is an important technique in healing. The basic chakra energizes the entire physical body. Energizing and activating the basic chakra alone will increase the pranic energy level of the body to a limited degree. The meng mein chakra acts as some sort of a "pump" to facilitate the distribution of pranic energy from the basic chakra to the other parts of the body. To be more accurate, it acts as an "accelerator" since it increases the rate of vibration of the prana coming from the basic chakra. This is why the rate of vibration of pranic energy from the basic chakra is higher when coming out of the meng mein chakra than when entering it. Without energizing and activating the meng mein chakra, the pranic energy from the basic chakra will have difficulty in spreading rapidly to other parts of the body. This is just like having a big factory in full production but with a very poor marketing department to distribute the products.
When these two chakras are energized and activated, pranic energy from the basic chakra will gush out with tremendous speed through the back meridian and spread to all parts of the body. The entire body and the internal organs are energized and strengthened, and they become much brighter and more reddish. Energizing and activating the basic and meng mein chakras is considered the "master healing technique." This powerful healing technique can be used to treat many types of ailments but should be applied with caution. This master healing technique can be used for the following:
- Energizing and strengthening the internal organs and the entire body. This technique is very useful for patients who are weak or very depleted and have ailments involving the internal organs. With some depleted patients, the energizing and strengthening effects are almost instantaneous. It can also be used to make strong young athletes even stronger. Using this technique is just like taking steroids the natural way.
- Greatly increasing and strengthening the body's immunity and defense system. This technique is used on severe types of infection like pulmonary tuberculosis. It is preferable not to use this healing technique on patients who have venereal disease or have had such history, since this technique tends to produce a lot of red prana which may activate the venereal germs and thus, worsen the condition of the patient. Due to the pervasiveness of persons with venereal disease, this technique should be used with caution.
- Accelerating the healing process several times; this can also be used on some severe types of ailments.
- For emergency purposes cases to revive unconscious or very weak patients. When the basic and the meng mein chakras are energized, pranic energy from the basic chakra rushes up to energize the brain and the entire body. It should not be used on old dying patients or on those who are right at the point of death since it will further shorten life.
- Accelerating tissue repair or the growth rate of cells. This can also be used on patients before and after surgery. Do not apply this technique on transplant cases since the body's defense system will be stimulated.
This "master healing technique" is also used as a supplementary or supportive healing technique together with the main pranic treatment. For example, if the patient has a lung ailment, the lungs should be treated (main pranic treatment) and the basic and meng mein chakras can be energized and activated to further increase the rate of healing. The main pranic treatment can be given before or after applying the "master healing technique."