55 Home Remedies for Treating/curing Blackheads at Home Naturally-blackheads Cure and TreatmentFitness Equipment
1. Apply groundnut oil mixed with 1 spoon of lemon juice on your face to check the formation of blackheads .Try this effective home remedy to treat blackheads naturally at home.
2. Grind drumsticks pods, and leaves together . Mix this paste with lemon juice to apply on your blackheads as a home remedy to cure them naturally at home.
3. Grind fenugreek leaves, and keep on your face for 15 minutes at night. This home remedy is an excellent treatment for curing acne on your face too.
4. Apply the paste of radish seeds on your face as a home remedy to treat blackheads, and pimples at home naturally.
5. You can use the scrub of green tea to loosen your blackheads easily at home.
6. Mix 5 gms of red sandalwood with 5 grams of turmeric ,and apply with milk. This home remedy will treat blackheads naturally.
7. Apply the paste of neem(margosa) leaves mixed with turmeric ,and apply this mixture on your face to treat all eruptions like blackheads, acne , and acne marks .This home remedy is very effective as both ingredients have anti-bacterial properties.
8. Grind 4 almonds in rose water to make a scrub at home for scrubbing away the dirt ,and blackheads naturally .This home remedy will give you light ,and smooth skin too.
9. You can use the juice of undiluted lemon on your face to cure blackheads naturally at home.Use this treatment 2-3 times in a day.
10. Apply mint juice with turmeric as a home remedy for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
11. Steam your face to clear the grimes embedded into your skin which lead to blackheads . Boil plain water ,you can add herbs like rosemary ,chamomile, basil leaves ,lemon, or peppermint to enhance the effect .Let the water cool down a bit ,then put your face directly over the steam, and drape towel around your head to escape the steam from drifting away. Do this for 15 minutes to unclog the blocked pores. Use this home remedy to clear the debris of your skin's surface caused by pollution and make up.
12. Try 1 spoon of lemon juice , and 1 spoon of cinnamon powder to treat blackheads naturally at home .
13. Mix oatmeal powder in rose water to scrub your face after keeping on your skin for fifteen minutes.
14. A poultice of grated potato is a great blackheads cure at home naturally .You can apply the juice of a raw potato also.
15. Apply warm honey on your face for 10 minutes. Wash off after mild scrubbing .This home remedy will moisturize your skin also.
16. Apply rice flour mixed with curd / milk to exfoliate your skin thrice a week. This home remedy is highly beneficial for treating blackheads at home and revealing clear skin naturally.
17. Take 3 spoons of honey with 1 spoon of cinnamon powder ,and keep this mixture overnight on your face. Use this home remedy for curing blackheads, acne and ,acne marks twice a week.
18. Apply an egg white on your face. Wash it off after scrubbing the blackheads. This home remedy is very good for easing wrinkles on your face .Egg is a natural skin tightener .Eggs can be used with honey also for blackheads treatment.
19. Apply 2 spoons of lemon juice with 1 spoon of sugar. Scrub on your face till sugar granules melt completely. This home remedy eradicates all stubborn blackheads you hate. Use this treatment for curing blackheads at home naturally.
20. Apply grape pulp on your face for maintaining the acid balance of your face. Try this treatment for blackheads cure at home naturally.
21. You can use Indian plum(jamuna) on your blackheads. This home remedy will work as a magic for treating blackheads at home naturally.
22 . You can apply vinegar, and cornstarch as a treatment for blackheads cure at home naturally.
23. Grind strawberry leaves to apply on your blackheads. Strawberry leaves' alkalinity relieves swelling and cleans the blocked pores.
24. Wash your face with salt water twice a day. Apply a toner with niacinamide after this.
25. Apply fuller's earth in rose water to absorb the excess oil from the surface of your skin to minimize the chance of appearing blackheads on your face.This treatment is good for oily skin.
26. Apply aloevera juice to fight all imperfections like blackheads, acne, scars, and wrinkles on your face.Follow this home remedy twice a day.
27. You can apply lemon juice mixed with rose water on your blackheads to cure them naturally at home. Keep this mixture on your face for 1/2 hour .You will see the results in 15 days.
28. Grind cloves ,and garlic together to apply on your face as a treatment for blackheads cure at home naturally.
29. Take 4 cups of warm water, and 2 spoons of soda bicarbonate. Dip a towel in this preparation, and place it on your blackheads, and rub slowly to remove them.
30. Apply the paste of cucumber on your blackheads to cure them naturally at home.
31. Make a face pack at home with 2-3 spoons of curd, 2 spoons of oatmeal powder, and lemon juice to scrub your face. This home remedy is very effective.
32. Apply sandal wood with rose water to absorb the excess oil from the skin's surface to prevent blackheads from forming.
33. Prepare a mixture by mixing lemon juice, cinnamon, turmeric, and coriander leaves to apply on your blackheads. Use this effective treatment for blackheads cure.
34. Mix 2-3 drops of lemon juice in 1 spoon of milk to apply on your face for 5 minutes. This home remedy is good for treating blackheads at home naturally.
35. Take 1 spoon of salt, 2 drops of lemon juice, 1 /2 spoon of honey, and rub on your face to extract blackheads.
36. Mix 2 spoons of boric powder in 1 cup of warm water . Dip a napkin in this solution, and rub your face with this napkin to banish your irritating blackheads.
37. Take 1 spoon of black pepper, and 2 spoons of curd ,it works as a great scrub for eradicating deep-rooted blackheads. Try this home remedy to cure blackheads .This is one of the best treatments for blackheads cure.
38. Mix calamine , kaolin, and rose water together to treat blackheads at home naturally.
39. You can make a scrub at home by grinding orange or lemon peels with water to rub on your blackheads .This home remedy is a great treatment for blackheads cure naturally.
40. Take 1/4 cup of water,1 spoon of Epsom salt, and 2 drops of iodine to apply on your face to treat blackheads naturally.
41. You can apply neem oil on your blackheads directly to cure them at home.
42.Make a face pack by mixing an egg white ,avocado , and oatmeal to scrub your face to remove blackheads.
43. You can apply milk of magnesia directly on blackheads for their treatment.
44.Apply magnesium citrate powder with water for the fast removal of blackheads at home.
45. You can apply lemon juice ,salt ,and pepper on your face as a home remedy to treat blackheads naturally at home.
46. Apply white glue (Elmer's) on your blackheads .Blackheads will pull off with white glue when pull out the glue.
47. Apply tomato juice on your nose( where blackheads strike first) to cure blackheads naturally.
48. Apply cinnamon ,cloves, and honey mixed together as a home remedy on your blackheads to treat them naturally.
49. Apply the banana pulp, and skin to clear away the deep-seated dirt ,and blackheads at home.
50. Apply a pinch of glycerin soap, and a pinch of salt to scrub your face to reveal your skin free of blackheads.
51. Take the leaves of brooklime ( 30 gm), and boil these in 300 ml of spring/mineral water, and add sodium bicarbonate in this mixture. Apply with cotton balls .This treatment is a good cure for treating pimples, and blackheads.
52. Pour lemon juice in the boiled milk to make a mixture at home.Wash your face with this to eradicate and minimize the chance of recurring blackheads. Use home remedy daily.
53.Apply toothpaste on the blackheads to disappear them completely in 15 days after regular applications.
54.Apply clay mask on your skin to treat blackheads naturally .Wash off after 30 minutes with warm water .This home remedy will absorb the excess oil from the skin's surface.
55 .Make a face wash at home mixing 1-2 ml of each witch hazel, tea tree , and sweet fennel essential oils. You can add essential oil of geranium for women, and rosewood for men.Mix them with 300 ml of water. Store this prepration well so that oil will float over the water .Shake well when you use it. Wipe your face with this anti-bacterial lotion to treat blackheads . Try this effective home remedy 2-3 times a day .
Other important tips- Always wash your face with salicylic acid based scrub to clears away the blackheads .Wash your face with an oil free face wash. Never try to remove blackheads at home as it can result into more inflammations leading to developing redness and causing pain.You must change your pillow case regularly to avoid transferring oil through the pillow case. You must take regular care of your skin like cleansing, toning ,and moisturizing daily to drive away your blackheads .Always go to sleep after removing all traces of make-ups .Go to a good beauty parlour to get blackheads extracted with the help of a comedone extractor.
Diet-You must avoid oily, and fried foods to prevent blackheads. You should stay away from chocolate ,sugar ,bread, junk foods as these foods will exacerbate your condition .Eat fruits ,green vegetables ,fruits juice ,spinach ,pulse ,milk, eggs ,fish, etc. Always stay away from processed ,stale ,left -overs, and frozen foods as these foods attribute to fungal infections. Always eat fresh organic foods .You should drink a glass of wheat grass juice daily to keep blackheads at bay. You need to take vitamin B complex, and zinc supplements to build your skin's resistance to blackheads naturally . You must drink a lot of water to get blackheads free, and flawless skin.
Sources of this article are: